U.S. vice presidential debate to include plexiglass barrier after White House outbreak

webfact

3 hours ago, webfact said:

Vice President Mike Pence and Democratic challenger Kamala Harris will be separated by a plexiglass barrier during their debate on Wednesday, a source familiar with the matter said, in an effort to lower the risk of coronavirus transmission.

An electrified fence would probably be more efficient...and maybe some anti personnel mines for good measure...

3 hours ago, Jeffr2 said:

The left?  What does that mean?  Hardly desperate as Biden is killing Tweety in the polls.  P.S. I don't like either presidential candidate.  I'm an independent.

Try google!  Hello fellow independent!

Edited by riclag
  • Haha 2

5 hours ago, thaibeachlovers said:

They are half way there. Put a mute on the mics would be good.

If there is anything to regret about Trumps early return to health it's that Pence never got to be president and really sock it to them. I'd have enjoyed a Pence presidency immensly.

There hasn’t been a ‘Trump return to health’, early or otherwise.

And there’s still plenty of time to enact the 25th, perhaps the most pressing question is why, with Trump breaking out in ‘roid rage’ has it not been enacted already?!

Edited by Chomper Higgot
  • Like 1
  • Haha 1

17 minutes ago, Brunolem said:

Remember that Harris was utterly demolished by Tulsi Gabbard in one of the very first primaries debates, and soon had to quit the race after polling abysmally low.

Without the DNC's intrigues and manipulations, Harris wouldn't exist, politically...

Made-up nonsense, but whatever.  The top of the ticket is all that matters and Trump is an idiot. 

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 1

24 minutes ago, Brunolem said:

Remember that Harris was utterly demolished by Tulsi Gabbard in one of the very first primaries debates, and soon had to quit the race after polling abysmally low.

Without the DNC's intrigues and manipulations, Harris wouldn't exist, politically...

She is very savvy, very sharp, and much better one on one, than in a crowd of candidates. She will demolish poor Mike. I almost feel sorry for him. He is such an imposter, on so many levels. A true charlatan. 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

8 hours ago, thaibeachlovers said:

If there is anything to regret about Trumps early return to health it's that Pence never got to be president and really sock it to them. I'd have enjoyed a Pence presidency immensly.

Yes I am betting after a 2 month presidency at least Pence would have showed up for Biden's inauguration...unlike The Covid Kid, who undoubtedly being the classy wonder he is known to be, will be having the Marines dragging him out of the Oval Office kicking and screaming with his mask hanging from his ear.

Edited by Tie Dye Samurai
  • Like 2

3 hours ago, thaibeachlovers said:

I pointed that out before on this thread, but I never got a reply.

Perhaps it could set a practical safety standard  for that  and  possible future such political  debates ?

Or is it somehow now dereliction of  responsibility toward others of no consequence?

Is the erection of a wall in defense and protection of others selectively  deemed  to be an offense when in this case imposes no inhibitions or limitations at all on the  objectioners  ?

5 hours ago, AndyFoxy said:

Good idea. I definitely don’t wanna see snake venom landing on my Vice President. Take her apart, Mike.

On the other thread you stated that unfortunately you are not american otherwise you would vote for trump.

how is pence your vice president?

• Like 2