Properties For Sale by Banks and Others

Banana7

Here is a list of financing organizations that maybe looking to sell non-performing assets, loans or leases. Shop around, you may find a bargain of a lifetime!

Banks

Thanachart Bank

Ayudhya Bank

Siam Commercial Bank

TISCO Bank

Kiatnakin Bank

Kasikorn Bank

ICBC Bank

Krungthai Bank

NBFCs

Muangthai Capital

Asia Sermkij Leasing

Nakhon Luang Capital Limited

Thitikorn

Summit Capital

Group Lease

Aeon Thana Sinsap

G Capital Public Limited

Thai Ace Capital

SGF Capital

JMT Network

Phatra Leasing Company

Mitsib Leasing

Motor Vehicles

Toyota Leasing Thailand

Mercedes-Benz leasing

BMW Financial Services

MITSU Leasing Thailand

Ford Services Thailand Company Limited

Honda Leasing Thailand Company Limited

Hyundai Motor Thailand Company Limited

KIA Motors Finance

Mazda Financial Services Limited

Suzuki Motor Thailand Company Limited

Volvo Financial Services

Tri Petch Isuzu Leasing Company Limited

Land Rover Financial Services

Mini Financial Services

Porsche Financial services

Thai Rung Union Auto Public Company Limited

• Like 2
  • Sad 1

1 hour ago, Mr Meeseeks said:

FYI Thaksin was removed long before the land deal was discovered which indicates the plan to bring him down was engineered long before they had any hard evidence of wrongdoing. 

It was a direct result of Thaksin removing the then CEO of KTB Viroj from his post. This irked the establishment and several of Thaksin's friends including Sondhi.

The protests against Thaksin started thanks to Sondhi's media outlets, the mobilisation of the yellow shirts and politicisation of the country's highest institution.

Sorry for veering off topic, but I felt the need to correct this misinformation.

I misstated, but it was the first thing he was ever sentenced for.  He was already in self-exile, so yes it was later in the game.  He was still running the government and the sentencing set the stage for further conflicts between yellow and red.  The prosecution couldn't prove that the 22 million she paid was actually below market.

• Like 1

Just now, scubascuba3 said:

Probably part of the process, I hear at an auction they have a reserve price, if not sold then it goes back to auction at a lower price and repeat

A tender process may be more efficient in the current climate.  

• 2 weeks later...
18 hours ago, Hmunker said:

I can see the button to change to English translation but it stays stuck in Thai.Unless there’s another way I don’t know of viewing in English 

BAM is in Thai only, as far as I can see.

They just changed the price of the 900K unit to 1,188,000 baht. Business must be good!

https://www.bam.co.th/propertydetail/3616

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
On 10/9/2020 at 9:42 AM, Grumpy one said:

A friend was interested in a bank repo down in Panburi, we went look at it and were chased off by the sitting residents

Turns out they refused to move out when the bank reclaimed it

So any future buyer has to buy sight unseen and then try and dislodge the tenants 

Myself...I would use an established realtor or nothing.Wouldn't even try to buy privately unless I knew the vendor. IMHO

3 hours ago, stupidfarang said:

Also, worth knowing is that many B**k employees allegedly have groups where they buy key property between them at a very good price, emphasis is on very good price which no one else could ever get. They then sell the property on the open market and get a good profit that is shared between the employees allegedly. 

They will be busy this year.  

• Like 2

5 minutes ago, HashBrownHarry said:

Hold on hold on hold on.

You claim on another thread business's cannot be given away for free but think this bank consortium ( as such ) will be able to see properties willy nilly.......really?

The OP's about residential property, not commercial businesses.  

This "consortium" will have a lot of properties to consider this year.  

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, Leaver said:

The OP's about residential property, not commercial businesses.  

This "consortium" will have a lot of properties to consider this year.  

So now they won't be busy?

I'm going to Leave(r) this thread, it's too much stress on my brain that you keep changing your mind and don't know what's going on.

Have a nice day ( or night ) which one is it?

Bi Bi.

• Haha 1

I'm going to Leave(r) this thread, it's too much stress on my brain that you keep changing your mind and don't know what's going on.

Bi Bi.

Leaver wasn't changing his mind

you was the one mixing buying a bar and buying a real estate

it's not at all the same ROI nor the sames runing costs, so it's understandable

to avoid the first (Even if it's ''free'') and buy the second (IF the price is really cheap)

Edited by kingofthemountain

Bi Bi.

What part of "This consortium will have a lot of properties to consider this year" don't you understand?  

• Haha 1

17 minutes ago, kingofthemountain said:

Leaver wasn't changing his mind

you was the one mixing buying a bar and buying a real estate

it's not at all the same ROI nor the sames runing costs, so it's understandable

to avoid the first (Even if it's ''free'') and buy the second (IF the price is really cheap)

Aw, that's cute you're sticking up for him, sweet.

Are you suggesting that business's are worthless but the private real estate market is booming....really?

7 minutes ago, HashBrownHarry said:

Are you suggesting that business's are worthless but the private real estate market is booming....really?

Nope

what i am suggesting is that the bar business is worthless, particularly at the moment

the private real estate market isn't booming, in fact it's the opposite, it was already a ''bubble''

before Covid, now the bubble is not far to explode, hence the possibility of some bargains

Edited by kingofthemountain

On 10/9/2020 at 7:01 AM, jacko45k said:

One would expect the banks to be keen to get them off their books, they aren't realtors, Are they limited to what is owed on the property or fixated on an inflated value? Did they originally lend too much on the property? 

The banks will never lower their prices only if the building falls into disrepair because they have to write in their books the loss of their inability to value the customer.

• Like 1