Pitbulls owner finally gives up her pets

webfact

By The Nation

800_ee80ab8387e6e7f.jpg?v=1602406213

The owner of six pitbulls, who was forced to leave an apartment with her dogs because of complaints from residents, had to finally say goodbye to the canines.

Pattaranan Sadjarom, the vet of Watchdog Thailand (WDT), said the group was looking for a new home for the dogs, but there were several factors to be considered as the dogs were no longer puppies and their foster family had to be fully ready to handle them.

The vet said the dogs showed signs of depression.

In September, residents of a condo building in Pathum Thani province publicised through the media the problem of a neighbour who regularly released seven American Pitbulls to rage all over the building, leaving faeces on the corridors.

The owner of the dogs, Hong, nicknamed Cake, then took all her dogs and left. The pitbull lover became depressed at not being able to rent a new house that would allow her pitbulls.

WDT then offered to take care of the dogs while she was being hospitalised.

She tried to find a new accommodation but no one wanted to see so many dogs in their neighbourhood. Hong was left with no choice but to part with her pets.

Source: https://www.nationthailand.com/news/30396017

nation.jpg

-- © Copyright The Nation Thailand 2020-10-12

• Sad 4

5 minutes ago, steven100 said:

as mentioned above,  someone gave her a house in an estate a month or so back ....

what happened to that house  ?    oh  !   don't tell me she was kicked out ......    lol

or the neighbors didn't let her in more like it   !!!!

Probably the owner's wife straighten him out.. ????

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

6 hours ago, webfact said:

Pitbulls = pets? I don't think so.

Unfortunately they seem to be in fashion in Thailand these days. I go from time to time to a animal hospitals and there are more than enough Pitbull "pets".

• Like 1

8 minutes ago, brianthainess said:

I have a new falang neighbor, he has 10, yes TEN yapping lap dogs, they yap at anything they see for 20min or so, if they get out they will run snapping at all and sundry, even kids on bikes, i have managed to stop him letting them out, through intermediators his landlady used to rent the properties out to a dog charity, that finished through complaints, (i have also heard he was told to leave his last place), but has continued to rent out to this idiot as she is only concerned about money, knowing others around don't enjoy the dogs. Is he mentality challenged to have so many dogs?. Rhetorical question.

he obviously crazy .... who the hell needs 10 dogs in a house yard  ?   

If i was living next door I would gladly pay the police to turf him out. 

Edited by steven100
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 1

1 hour ago, Orton Rd said:

People often get the animals after they move in, we lived in a condo with no pets allowed but the woman downstairs had about 15 cats. These pitbulls need to be put down.

Why? It's not their fault they were kept in a Condo is it?

How about I put you down?

• Sad 1
  • Haha 1

I used to live in a nice moo baan all nice gardens my next door neighbour insisted on having all these dogs we was having a BBQ at another neighbours and my neighbour said it's amazing how you never see any dog poo about, I said you should come in my garden and see it all.

• Like 2

Boo Hoo, Who actually needs to own more than a couple of dogs.

Maybe a wealthy family with lots of kids, and a nice house with a big

plot of land. Most Thai families that I have been around do not have this

situation. In Hua Hin I have always seen way to many stray dogs. In Bangkok

I have not seen as many. In Canada, when I lived in the north, I helped take

care of stray and unwanted dogs. Spaying and neutering does not work

that well in some areas.  Poison is cruel, but lead poison is too loud if

you do not have a permit.

Geezer

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, sungod said:

Thanks, you just displayed your total lack of knowledge about dogs.

You don't need much to look up the attack stats on pit bulls and to realize what ever the excuses made for these monsters the world would be a better and safer place without them. They are not bred to be your best friend, they are bred for fighting.

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, Orton Rd said:

You don't need much to look up the attack stats on pit bulls and to realize what ever the excuses made for these monsters the world would be a better and safer place without them. They are not bred to be your best friend, they are bred for fighting.

And your statement about its not down to the owners or training, how do you qualify that? Another google search?

• Haha 1

10 hours ago, webfact said:

The owner of six pitbulls, who was forced to leave an apartment with her dogs because of complaints from residents, had to finally say goodbye to the canines.

Six pitbulls in an apartment?  Holy cr*p, that's abusive.  As well as a recipe for disaster.  I've nothing against pitbulls or any other big dog, but they have to be trained.  Well trained and well cared for.  An apartment?  You have to be kidding me. 

• Like 1

40 minutes ago, sungod said:

Thanks, you just displayed your total lack of knowledge about dogs.

So........can you explain why they are banned in 12 countries, including the UK which is a dog loving nation?

So far, I haven't seen you "displaying" your knowledge on the subject. You could start by answering the above question.

• Like 2

38 minutes ago, sungod said:

And your statement about its not down to the owners or training, how do you qualify that? Another google search?

https://www.dogsbite.org/   the numbers just in the USA: 'Pitties' and 'Rotties' are bred for aggression and violence, you cannot train it out of them

In the 15-year period of 2005 through 2019, canines killed 521 Americans. Pit bulls contributed to 66% (346) of these deaths. Combined, pit bulls and rottweilers contributed to 76% of the total recorded deaths

Edited by Orton Rd

6 minutes ago, Orton Rd said:

https://www.dogsbite.org/   the numbers just in the USA: 'Pitties' and 'Rotties' are bred for aggression and violence, you cannot train it out of them

In the 15-year period of 2005 through 2019, canines killed 521 Americans. Pit bulls contributed to 66% (346) of these deaths. Combined, pit bulls and rottweilers contributed to 76% of the total recorded deaths

There you go, another internet article, so it must be true.

https://www.petfinder.com/pet-adoption/dog-adoption/reasons-why-pit-bulls-rule/

• Sad 1

5 hours ago, Orton Rd said:

People often get the animals after they move in, we lived in a condo with no pets allowed but the woman downstairs had about 15 cats. These pitbulls need to be put down.

Why do they need to be put dowm? Because they are pitbulls?

• Like 1
  • Sad 1