Fauci says his remarks were taken out of context in Trump ad

webfact

6 minutes ago, PattayaJames said:

He was, the Trump administration at least.

He did not say it was absolutely fase, he said it was out of context, which it clearly was not.

You're entitled to your own opinion, you're not entitled to your own facts. Seems I heard that from a prominent Republican, seems appropriate here.

Thank goodness the days for "alternate facts" are coming to a close.

• Like 2

1 minute ago, J Town said:

You're entitled to your own opinion, you're not entitled to your own facts. Seems I heard that from a prominent Republican, seems appropriate here.

Thank goodness the days for "alternate facts" are coming to a close.

Please do try to explain what he was talking about in his response to the question: Have you ever seen this big of a coordinated response by an administration?

If he in fact was not talking about the Trump administration's response?

And you talk of alternate facts LOL

2 minutes ago, PattayaJames said:

Please do try to explain what he was talking about in his response to the question: Have you ever seen this big of a coordinated response by an administration?

If he in fact was not talking about the Trump administration's response?

And you talk of alternate facts LOL

You wear Fox-glasses. Explaining anything to you is a lesson in futility.

• Like 2

6 minutes ago, J Town said:

You wear Fox-glasses. Explaining anything to you is a lesson in futility.

Not sure what Fox has to do with it. Trying to explain your position on this should be a lesson in futility.

You just need to quote the words he said that would communicate that despite being asked about the Trump administration's response, that in his answer he was NOT talking about the Trump administration's response. 

Edited by PattayaJames

5 minutes ago, RocketDog said:

My thought exactly. The only reason I'm reading this thread. 

They can be very creative when it comes to alternate realities and I get a kick out of it. 

I will open it up to you also then:

You just need to quote the words he said that would communicate that despite being asked about the Trump administration's response, that in his answer he was NOT talking about the Trump administration's response. 

• Haha 1

4 minutes ago, PattayaJames said:

Not sure what Fox has to do with it. Trying to explain your position on this should be a lesson in futility.

https://deadline.com/2020/10/anthony-fauci-disputes-trump-campaign-ad-claims-taken-out-of-context-used-without-permission-1234595504/

• Thanks 2

12 minutes ago, stevenl said:

The person speaking the words, who has been totally a-political in this, said they were taken out of context. 

But you know better.

Of COURSE they know better. My signature explains it all.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

10 minutes ago, stevenl said:

The person speaking the words, who has been totally a-political in this, said they were taken out of context. 

But you know better.

Well he seems keen not to be seen to support Trump. So maybe he is trying to be a-political, if so fair enough up to him. Obviously he does not appreciate his words being used as a positive for Trump.

However, the fact remains as far as the Trump administration's response goes he said what he said.

• Haha 1

Well he seems keen not to be seen to support Trump. So maybe he is trying to be a-political, if so fair enough up to him. Obviously he does not appreciate his words being used as a positive for Trump.

However, the fact remains as far as the Trump administration's response goes he said what he said.

No point in this discussion, since you know better than the person who spoke.

• Like 2

16 minutes ago, Eric Loh said:

We will miss their spin and creative alternative facts after the election. 

Not really.

While I started out two years ago baffled, then amazed, then enraged at Trump himself, for the last year I've had the same reactions to understanding that roughly one in three people in America think like he does and are simply batรhเt crazy.

They will not go away after the election. He has given them a voice and eventually they will find another demagogue to rally around. 

That makes me fearful for the future of my country. The important thing is that many Americans have awakened to the threat and hopefully will kill it in the crib next time. 

5 minutes ago, PattayaJames said:

I used your very words as such:

"Well maybe being used is a positive for Trump."

NOW do you see how taking words out of context isn't fair to the person originating those words?

1 minute ago, J Town said:

Dr. Fauci said what he said, then his words were twisted, taken out of context, the 45 ad people created a falsehood.

You posted what you posted, I took your words and twisted them, took them out of context to create a falsehood.

I really cannot make it any simpler than that. If you don't get it, then you just don't get it.

Except they were not taken out of context, or twisted. He was talking about the Trump administration's response and he said what he said.

Anyways, I am also done with this subject now. 

• Haha 1