What does this mean?

3 minutes ago, Crossy said:

@Xavi can you provide a link to the relevant page on the website, I think we need a bit more context.

I read "purchase of a condo outright or purchase on installments (hire purchase)" but it could well be lost in translation particularly if the embassy is in a non-English speaking country.

I read this sentence Cambida and Finland and Japam embassy

• Haha 1

19 minutes ago, Xavi said:

I read this sentence Cambida and Finland and Japam embassy

Please, a link so we can see the context.

Two of us have the same interpretation of your snip which (if we are correct) would mean AirBnB is an absolute non-starter, but the page may include something you can do.

Help us to help you.

• Like 2

13 minutes ago, Crossy said:

Please, a link so we can see the context.

Two of us have the same interpretation of your snip which (if we are correct) would mean AirBnB is an absolute non-starter, but the page may include something you can do.

Help us to help you.

http://site.thaiembassy.jp/en/visa/type/9561/?sphrase_id=7469209

Look!!

Thai embassy Japan.

I living in Non-English country

So I cant understand excatly...

c. Evidence of payment for condominium or house rental. In addition, an original bank statement which states bank contact information and deposit with the equivalent amount of not less than 500,000 Baht for the last 6 months, is also required;

From the page you linked to - AirBnB (if pre-paid) would possibly meet this requirement.

To be sure you need to contact the embassy where you will be applying (note the nationality requirements in Applicants Qualifications).

That is under this heading on that webpage.

"7. Evidence of ownership or payment for accommodation (after 14 days quarantine period) covering the entire period of intended stay in Thailand as well as, if applicable, an original financial statement as follows;"

It is this one. 

"or 
d. Evidence of purchase or hire purchase of a condominium, in accordance with respective laws, with at least 2 complete installments. If the said payment condition cannot be met, an original bank statement which states bank contact information and deposit with the equivalent amount of not less than 500,000 Baht for the last 6 months, is also required.

It is just proof of where you will staying to apply for the STV.

• Like 2

3 minutes ago, Xavi said:

Are you saying that I can reserve AirBanB and apply for an STV visa?

I am saying what I said in my earlier post:-

37 minutes ago, Crossy said:

To be sure you need to contact the embassy where you will be applying

What is your nationality and where will you be applying?

3 minutes ago, Crossy said:

I am saying what I said in my earlier post:-

What is your nationality and where will you be applying?

Korea.

I will apply korea Embassy.

Edited by Xavi

9 minutes ago, Xavi said:

Korea.

I will apply korea Embassy.

OK, what does the page of the Seoul Thailand embassy say about STV requirements?

Surely that would be your best starting point, information should be available in Korean and you can ask them directly.

Site is here https://seoul.thaiembassy.org/ I don't see any mention of STV on the English pages.

10 minutes ago, Crossy said:

OK, what does the page of the Seoul Thailand embassy say about STV requirements?

Surely that would be your best starting point, information should be available in Korean and you can ask them directly.

Site is here https://seoul.thaiembassy.org/ I don't see any mention of STV on the English pages.

Korea is also included in the Low risk country, but there is no notice yet. So I'm looking at the website of another national embassy.

39 minutes ago, Xavi said:

Korea is also included in the Low risk country, but there is no notice yet. So I'm looking at the website of another national embassy.

i suggest you contact them to confirm that Korea is on the list of low risk countries.

Contact info is here on the website, https://seoul.thaiembassy.org/kr/page/30552-주한태국대사관-위치?menu=5d661ce415e39c30180053da

Most of the info on the site is out of date. The info for a certificate of entry is dated early September.

29 minutes ago, FritsSikkink said:

Reserving won't be enough as it says:" Evidence of ownership or payment for accommodation (after 14 days quarantine period) covering the entire period of intended stay in Thailand

I will book all 90 days of accommodation in Thailand through Airbnb and pay in advance.

• Like 1

34 minutes ago, Xavi said:

I will book all 90 days of accommodation in Thailand through Airbnb and pay in advance.

That may be accepted but it might depend upon how the embassy interprets the STV stay since it allows two 90 day extensions that allows a total stay of 270 days. Perhaps having ticket out of the country within 90 days of arrival would be accepted to prove you will be leaving.

5 minutes ago, ubonjoe said:

That may be accepted but it might depend upon how the embassy interprets the STV stay since it allows two 90 day extensions that allows a total stay of 270 days. Perhaps having ticket out of the country within 90 days of arrival would be accepted to prove you will be leaving.

Maybe I'll buy return airplane Ticket.

Howerver, If I have an STV visa, do I book a flight individually and go to Thailand personally? Or do I have to get on a chartered flight with only STV visa holders?

There is no such comment from any Thai embassy in any country.

individual? or chartered flight for STV group??

Edited by Xavi

28 minutes ago, Xavi said:

Howerver, If I have an STV visa, do I book a flight individually and go to Thailand personally? Or do I have to get on a chartered flight with only STV visa holders?

You would have to check with the embassy about flights approved for you to fly on. I does not have to be a chartered or repatriation flight if there are approved flights you can board.

8 minutes ago, ubonjoe said:

You would have to check with the embassy about flights approved for you to fly on. I does not have to be a chartered or repatriation flight if there are approved flights you can board.

I read about the requirements for a STV and possible flights at the Thai Embassy in Helsinki, Finland (in english). They mention 5 or 6 accepted airlines and you book the ticket yourself. It seems the initial announcement about chartered or private flights only, are not on the table anymore. A bit strange because the TAT and the minister of Tourism and Sports still mentions them when they are talking about the STV. What if ONE person from Finland applies for the STV incl the CoE, will he really be able to get here? 

Don't ask in a public forum the rules change from day to day and each country and Embassy has different interpretations of the rules. Different Immigration offices in Thailand also apply different rules to foreigners living in Thailand. Their ability to keep up with the constant changes in rules and regulations covering the Visa regulations is too challenging.