Thailand welcomes back tourists after April virus ban

webfact

13 minutes ago, John Drake said:

Then why are millions and millions trying to crash the gates and get in? How many are trying to get into your country? 

Oh dear. You must be the model for the typical American stereotype. The world is bigger than the states, if you havent noticed, ALL Western countries are having their gates crashed. Oh and believe this, I for 1 dont wish to be American, self loathing is a big negative

• Like 2

18 minutes ago, Walter Travolta said:

Oh dear. You must be the model for the typical American stereotype. The world is bigger than the states, if you havent noticed, ALL Western countries are having their gates crashed. Oh and believe this, I for 1 dont wish to be American, self loathing is a big negative

In America, for the most part, they at least come to work and not simply sign up for welfare benefits, as in Europe. Would rather deal with Latin American carpenters, dry wall installers, food and agricultural workers than sit on their butts Norfricans and Pakistanis. Even the Indians that come to the US are a higher quality than the beggars that show up in the UK.

• Haha 1

"...this is a catastrophe  ..."

How? They will have done their 14-day time. They will be fine (as they are already since they were just tested) but that's not the point. 

The point is that the whole program is not designed to allow any meaningful number of tourists (real tourists) back into the country. 

At this rate the nation will never recover. 

5 minutes ago, John Drake said:

In America, for the most part, they at least come to work and not simply sign up for welfare benefits, as in Europe. Would rather deal with Latin American carpenters, dry wall installers, food and agricultural workers than sit on their butts Norfricans and Pakistanis. Even the Indians that come to the US are a higher quality than the beggars that show up in the UK.

That wasnt really your point though was it? Your point was that America was so great that the US is the only country where immigrants want to go and America is so great (or Americans are) that we all wish we were American ???? 

If you were a true American, your name would be Running Bear or Falling Twig or something like ???? 

• Haha 1

1 hour ago, steven100 said:

Just to give everyone a heads up on this ..... China has thousands of new cases and authorities are hiding and looking for answers .....  this is a catastrophe  

Au contraire!

We are assured almost daily right here on this noble social media platform the great dragon has the virus under control if not stamped out.  China is the model for which all nations should follow of taking decisive action most qwikly to control outbreaks, so I am led to believe….

38 minutes ago, Walter Travolta said:

That wasnt really your point though was it? Your point was that America was so great that the US is the only country where immigrants want to go and America is so great (or Americans are) that we all wish we were American ???? 

If you were a true American, your name would be Running Bear or Falling Twig or something like ???? 

48 million people are immigrants in the US. That is more than all of Europe combined. More people want to go to the US than Europe. Why?  BTW, my great grandfather's name was Wise Owl. Close enough for you?

• Haha 2

9 minutes ago, John Drake said:

48 million people are immigrants in the US. That is more than all of Europe combined. More people want to go to the US than Europe. Why?  BTW, my great grandfather's name was Wise Owl. Close enough for you?

You just cemented the typical stereotype. Who gives a flip about how many this that or the others? Funny how we never see you boasting about how many murders you have, or how many school shootings? I could give you so many more examples, like how many you have killed in wars you started or got yourselves involved in

Wise Owl? Surely you could have made up a name with eagle in it . . . very disappointed

• Haha 1

8 hours ago, Andrew Dwyer said:

Seems like not only Thailand, I have a friend working in Prague, saw these guys checking in for the Manchester ( U.K.) flight .

C413E034-AEA1-42F2-BE7A-5262C51BEE83.jpeg.140017147d8701777fe2c3154f2a3232.jpeg

This is the Chinese master plan. They have now sent agents out all around the world to release the 2nd version of Covid as they realise the first one wasn’t strong enough and taking over the planet is easier when there are less people around ! ????

12 hours ago, Mickeem said:

These Chineses are not tourists!

I agree. Most likely business people who will happily work from their hotel quarantine room on phone and laptops. Then when released go out and follow up....and relax.

How many people globally have been working from home during lockdown using Zoom and the like?

9 hours ago, sandyf said:

They will, in due course, when the countries with high infection rates get their act together and reduce infection, which is currently rising in most of the west. 

Why would that matter , do not pre flight testing and 14 day quarantine safeguard against any infections ?

If not then what is the point of them ?

12 hours ago, colinneil said:

Why !! Because no fanfare, no BIG show, in fact it would not even be news worthy.

All tourists who arrive on the first of April will receive free hotel vouchers, a lady they can use for anything they like and enough pocket money. 

And a free submarine tour with the General as the Captain is also included. 

• Haha 1