Singha Estate reaches out to 100 agencies for sale of condo units to foreigners

webfact

11 minutes ago, ezzra said:

So hang on a minute, from a country and people who doesn't very much like or care for foreignness here comes a Thai person who want to sell hundreds of condos to people they don't like just because it's a good business idea, (as if), bit of hypocrisy here isn't it?...

555!  I haven't done any research but I assume this is a subsidiary of the beer giant??? 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, herfiehandbag said:

I am no economist or business person, as a cursory examination of my financial affairs would reveal. However, in economic or business circles, is there as word or expression for: deluded, pathetic optimism, and utterly unable to face reality?

Married ? Mission statement, HUB? TIT

49 minutes ago, ChipButty said:

I think he's got his Beer glasses on

You've spotted teh Chang in the room.

There are places that will actually allow visa holders to enter with less hassle.The so called Elite has been a shabby failure owning a condo and not be allowed to live in it.

Of course like many things they will be quite happy if you just send the money and never come a sort of virtual life.

• Like 2

23 minutes ago, heybuz said:

This could be the start of the virtual condo business,for 10million bht you get a 3d video you can enjoy at your leisure never have to clean or visit,win,win.

Sort of like being a desperate saddo sitting at home in England, buying girls in Soi 6 Pattaya bars shots so you can have video sex with them later.

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 1

Does anyone know what happens if a developer goes bankrupt and a small percentage of units in a block are sold what happens financially to the private owners in the complex?. There are ongoing costs to maintain the block of units this raises further questions?

2 hours ago, GinBoy2 said:

Best thing me and my wife ever did was selling up our rental condo's in Bangkok back in 2018.

Same for use we sold our Chiang Mai Condo in 2016 after two years of Junta we had a hunch it was different than the previous ones.

We did keep our house in the country though and enjoy staying 3 months or so per year .....But Not this year I guess ????

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

4 hours ago, Grumpy John said:

The Chinese will buy they seem to have immunity from many of the problems we Westerners face.   You know there are special rules for Chinese.  One example: If your Chinese and you have lived in Thailand for 50 years without becoming a citizen there is a special visa category so you can travel to China for a visit...and return!

True, even on our remote village several houses are owned by Chinese, one family own 3 houses to rent out and some like these do not even speak Thai. How they get round the law is a mystery, but I know they get around immigration rules with various moves so buying houses should be no obstacle.

• Like 1

3 hours ago, Destiny1990 said:

Try : Buy one and get one free + a lifetime Visa. Maybe it gets some Condo sales. 

Plus 12 complimentary crates of Singha or, optionally, Leo, to get that housewarming party kicking. Clever marketing doesn't have to be expensive, you know.