Pattaya Police Swoop On Uzbekistan Drabs Working...

libya 115

SOURCE: Pattaya People: May 2nd 2007

More Foreign Prostitutes Arrested

On 2nd May, many complaints came through to the Tourist Police about foreign prostitutes disturbing people around Walking Street therefore a sting operation was made using an undercover police officer.

In total the officer was propositioned by 3 foreign women who offered themselves to him. The team therefore made their arrest in a hotel room together with the evidence of marked bank notes used to pay them and then took them back to the station.

The suspects; Miss Sayfulaeve Gulchekhra, aged 25, Miss Kuzbanovr Shazofat, aged 30, and Miss Gaybullaeva Gulandom, aged 26, all from Uzbekistan, were fooled by the undercover officer who agreed to pay them 2,000 Baht each.

Further proceedings according to the law will now be made on these women.

On 2nd May, many complaints came through to the Tourist Police about foreign prostitutes disturbing people around Walking Street therefore a sting operation was made using an undercover police officer.

In total the officer was propositioned by 3 foreign women who offered themselves to him. The team therefore made their arrest in a hotel room together with the evidence of marked bank notes used to pay them and then took them back to the station.

The suspects; Miss Sayfulaeve Gulchekhra, aged 25, Miss Kuzbanovr Shazofat, aged 30, and Miss Gaybullaeva Gulandom, aged 26, all from Uzbekistan, were fooled by the undercover officer who agreed to pay them 2,000 Baht each.

i have been led to believe you pay after the event, so i wonder if the officers had their wicked way with them before the arrest.

i have been led to believe you pay after the event, so i wonder if the officers had their wicked way with them before the arrest.

That's exactly what I was thinking after reading this report.

:o I am at a loss to why there are russian prostitutes in the capital of sex transactions? Arent there enough local grown ones to meet demand?

I am led to believe that Thai men have a preference for fair skinned beauties but judging by the photo of one the guys are more in need of a good opticians.

Oh well, they do say beauty is in the eye of the beholder. Get it out with Optrex. :D

I wonder what they'll do them for though? Prostitution is illegal so that's the obvious one but as it's rampant in LoS they could be chaged with working without a work permit.

Photograph Courtesy Of Pattaya City News: May 2nd 2007

This woman wants to meet you in a hotel room near you tonight.

My Russian is a bit rusty but I think that passport date is the 'Use By' date.

Naka.

So they are working illegally in an illegal profession, they get fined a derisory sum and put back on the streets. A farang barowner caught doing even the most menial of tasks in his own bar without a work permit faces deportation and blacklisting,(tea money notwithstanding). hmmmmmmmm.

So they are working illegally in an illegal profession, they get fined a derisory sum and put back on the streets. A farang barowner caught doing even the most menial of tasks in his own bar without a work permit faces deportation and blacklisting,(tea money notwithstanding). hmmmmmmmm.

Come on now. We go over this every couple of months. The "Russian" girls are brought in on VOAs. They (usually) troll Walking Street, apparently targeting lonely, older guys sitting alone. Apparently the girls speak better english than most of the local lasses, and can therefore hit up the poor old guys that can't be bothered to learn more than 1 or 2 words of Thai. (This was actually told to me by a couple of Thai girls working in the Lucky Stars bar)

After a couple of months, the girls seem to start earning less and less money (as they get smarter and learn to hide more of their earnings). Suddenly, there's a major round-up and deportation of the girls (unless they promise to behave and hand over more of their earnings).

A couple days later, you see a new group patrolling the streets.

It seems to me this happens every 3-4 months, and seems to have been a fairly regular thing for the last couple of years at least (the girls I mentioned at the Lucky Stars bar gave me the "low-down" on the Russians back in Feb 2004).

i see that miss Onya Backyabitch , aged 35, escaped the round up , ... again.

The suspects;

Miss Sayfulaeve "Say Full Eve" Gulchekhra "Go Check Bra" :o

Miss Kuzbanovr "Cuzz Bend Over" Shazofat "She's So Fat" :D

Miss Gaybullaeva "Gay Bull Eva" Gulandom "Goo Land On"

:D

Between their names and their pictures, I'm surprised they get any business at all ! :D

[Come on now. We go over this every couple of months. The "Russian" girls are brought in on VOAs. Voice of America?? What's that got to do with the price of peas? They (usually) troll Walking Street, apparently targeting lonely, older guys sitting alone. Apparently the girls speak better english than most of the local lasses, and can therefore hit up the poor old guys that can't be bothered to learn more than 1 or 2 words of Thai. (This was actually told to me by a couple of Thai girls working in the Lucky Stars bar) (Or Jenny Star Bar? Chatting to Kurgen again?)

After a couple of months, the girls seem to start earning less and less money (as they get smarter and learn to hide more of their earnings). Suddenly, there's a major round-up and deportation of the girls (unless they promise to behave and hand over more of their earnings).

A couple days later, you see a new group patrolling the streets.

It seems to me this happens every 3-4 months, and seems to have been a fairly regular thing for the last couple of years at least (the girls I mentioned at the Lucky Stars bar gave me the "low-down" on the Russians back in Feb 2004).

I like it when they get low down ....

• 2 weeks later...

I have added this news report from 'Pattaya Today' as it gives an angle on the organised crime aspect of these womens actions in Thailand. They are not Pakistani nationals, they are Uzbekistanis. (I have posted the news report verbatim). Also a previous poster was sharp eyed enough to see that one woman had an expired passport.

SOURCE: Pattaya Today: May 15th Edition

Foreign prostitutes are “protected”

Three Pakistani women deported Pattaya police say that there is a sophisticated protection racket for the increasing numbers of foreign prostitutes hanging around the Walking Street and central resort areas.

Police from region two command (Chonburi province) and Pattaya tourist police decided to prove the point after receiving private information. Undercover agents approached three Pakistani women in the Walking Street area and agreed sexual encounters for 2,000 baht a throw.

Following an adjournment to a short time hotel, police revealed themselves and seized the money which had been specially marked beforehand for ease of identification.

The three arrested ladies were Miss Safulaeva Gulch- ekhra, 26, Miss Gaybullaeva Gulanndom, also 26, and Miss Kuzbanovr Shazofat who weighed in at 30 years.

They were processed according to law, ordered to be deported and blacklisted for re-entry to the kingdom. A police spokesman said that the women admitted they were working as prostitutes and had backers in both Pakistan and Thailand.

Furthermore, they were forced to hand over most of their takings to a foreign agent who visited them weekly.

Thai nationals were also involved in the mafia-like racket. Official investigations would continue, the spokesman concluded, as the criminal conspiracy obviously had very deep roots.

So they were arrested on 2 May, and let go (despite one of the girls having an expired passport).

Then they were arrested again on 15 May. This time they are supposedly going to be deported and black-listed. I guess the pseudo arrest two weeks earlier didn't scare them enough, and they didn't hand over enough dosh to the "foreign agent" so they got re-arrested (note the bit about the police acting on "private information", wonder who that could have been ?). :o

Lovely bit of reporting there, identifying them as Pakistanis (twice). How does one "weigh in at 30 years" ? The same way as you would at 20 or 40 years ? Or is the term "weighed in at 30 years" meant to indicate that she was a little too old to be competing with the locals for customers ? :D

They're probably their husbands .... :o

Could be, but not likely. In the UAE and Bahrain there are thousands of southern Russian hookers (Ukrainians, Uzbeks, Kazaks, Tajiks and so on) The visa run is simple - just get a plane from UAE to Oman or Qatar or Bahrain and turn round and come back. Friend of mine who's a pilot says that this is the way the local airlines get a lot of their income.

In Abu Dhabi for instance, hotels like Ally Pally (Al Ain Palace) have a large selection in the (ex-pat) bars. Also Chinese and some Thais.

The locals are not allowed in the bars, but still manage to meet the girls outside.

They like to bed them, but would seldom consider marrying them. Maybe a second or third wife if you have business in Europe or the States, but not anything second-hand. (And these well-used tarts are not second- or third-hand)