In swing state Florida, Trump and Biden host contrasting rallies

webfact

11 hours ago, steven100 said:

agree .... There is no way Biden will win ....   Trump does speak his mind and ok, he says some pretty strange things at times, but he does know what is needed and he certainly knows the stock market and what the economy requires. He knows folks are suffering, but he cannot fix that overnight ....  I bet london to a brick on that he will win hands down  !!    imo

I would like a piece of that bet. Mostly when approval is the same as the support your toast. 40%

• Like 2
  • Confused 1

1 hour ago, earlinclaifornia said:

Pennsylvania Early Voting Statistics

Last Report: 10/30/2020
Source: Data provided by Pennsylvania Secretary of State’s office

Mail Ballot Requests by Party Registration

Party Count Percent
Democrats 1,946,462 62.8
Republicans 787,519 25.4
Minor 25,520 0.8
No Party Affiliation 337,524 10.9
TOTAL 3,097,025 100.0

Pennsylvania registered Democrats have a 1,158,943 ballot request lead over registered Republicans.

So what ? 

• Like 1

The Don did 'imself an injustice by not keeping his promises.

He promised to build a concrete wall and get Mexico to pay for it. That turned out to be a cheap metal fence just 10% of the actual border distance. Mexico offered to pay in tortillas but he said he wasn't keen on animals.

He promised to withdraw US troops from unnecessary foreign wars. That turned out to be a vote-winning hoax.

He promised to make America great again. He forgot to mention 'in my second term in office'.

He was right about Hillary, the WHO and the IMF and the FED though. Come on Don; sock it to 'em! It's not too late to catch those floating voters.

• Like 1

19 hours ago, Hanaguma said:

I wouldn't call what Biden did "a rally".

It is truly sad to see what the former VP has become.  I recommend everyone look back only a few years to when he was whole and healthy and in control of his facilities.  Go to Youtube and look up the speech he gave at the NAACP convention, for example.  He was night and day different to the pale shouter that he is today. He has become angry, grumpy, and humorless.  

Yes, just another loser, ripe for being manipulated by the radical leftist wing of the Democrat party.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

More "not black" African-American Trump supporters...

Lil Wayne, Latest Rapper in Trump’s Orbit, Sees Backlash Over Photo

Following Kanye West, 50 Cent and Ice Cube before him, the rapper faced criticism on social media after posting a seeming endorsement of the president. https://nyti.ms/31XuwkN

Edited by Pattaya Spotter
  • Like 1
  • Haha 1

It's not over until the bodily-challenged woman sings...

`People Are Going To Be Shocked’: Return of the ‘Shy’ Trump Voter?

[I]t can be tempting to see the 2020 election as a done deal...Joe Biden has consistently...led Donald Trump in polls. Swing states in the industrial Midwest and Sun Belt appear to be heading Biden’s way, and if you trust the polls, it’s not a leap to imagine him winning 330+ electoral votes. But what if you shouldn’t trust the polls? https://www.politico.com/news/magazine/2020/10/29/2020-polls-trump-biden-prediction-accurate-2016-433619

Edited by Pattaya Spotter
  • Like 1

4 hours ago, Pattaya Spotter said:

More "not black" African-American Trump supporters...

Lil Wayne, Latest Rapper in Trump’s Orbit, Sees Backlash Over Photo

Following Kanye West, 50 Cent and Ice Cube before him, the rapper faced criticism on social media after posting a seeming endorsement of the president. https://nyti.ms/31XuwkN

Lil Jon Responds With Just 4 Words When Asked To Endorse Donald Trump

https://www.huffpost.com/entry/lil-jon-not-supporting-donald-trump_n_5f9c3a66c5b6df1b7460d08c?guccounter=1&guce_referrer=aHR0cHM6Ly93d3cuZ29vZ2xlLmNvbS8&guce_referrer_sig=AQAAAJNgZlLtn93Fpp2iRMRrHLN2olDNdkOJ_lATsniAZ-fLx6G42mKzfdBMDjY-_2AWsFc_5QmGVt_qNllF1sjAYHCwA52bxmjZBQabCU9wx6xCfsJdwT4k5P-n5ALekElwESWT8IvKhIMGvBNss_8WayBwI0gDLWyFPZnSVSYQCHwE

3 hours ago, Pattaya Spotter said:

It's not over until the bodily-challenged woman sings...

`People Are Going To Be Shocked’: Return of the ‘Shy’ Trump Voter?

[I]t can be tempting to see the 2020 election as a done deal...Joe Biden has consistently...led Donald Trump in polls. Swing states in the industrial Midwest and Sun Belt appear to be heading Biden’s way, and if you trust the polls, it’s not a leap to imagine him winning 330+ electoral votes. But what if you shouldn’t trust the polls? https://www.politico.com/news/magazine/2020/10/29/2020-polls-trump-biden-prediction-accurate-2016-433619

Nope with this record turnout trump has been toasted.

On 10/30/2020 at 12:33 PM, steven100 said:

agree .... There is no way Biden will win ....   Trump does speak his mind and ok, he says some pretty strange things at times, but he does know what is needed and he certainly knows the stock market and what the economy requires. He knows folks are suffering, but he cannot fix that overnight ....  I bet london to a brick on that he will win hands down  !!    imo

I will take that bet , just as I have with another Trumper. What's the stake ?

16 hours ago, Thingamabob said:

Has anyone noticed the polls have closed rapidly in the last few days ? I suspect this is going to be a very tight race, with Biden still favorite but not by much.

I haven't noticed that , probably because the polls haven't actually tightened at all .

• Like 1