Thailand Post almost back to normal

rak sa_ngop

I went to send a small package airmail to the US this morning and was pleasantly surprised to be told the price was 250 + 40 (registered) baht.  Not the 800+ baht minimum price for a parcel. I suspect that the price is a bit more than pre Covid but I haven't had time to check.

I haven't seen this mentioned anywhere else, but the list of countries, issued on 27th Oct, is pinned in the thread above. Australia and many other countries look back to norma airmail service, but New Zealand is not mentioned for some reason.

22 hours ago, rak sa_ngop said:

I went to send a small package airmail to the US this morning and was pleasantly surprised to be told the price was 250 + 40 (registered) baht.  Not the 800+ baht minimum price for a parcel. I suspect that the price is a bit more than pre Covid but I haven't had time to check.

I haven't seen this mentioned anywhere else, but the list of countries, issued on 27th Oct, is pinned in the thread above. Australia and many other countries look back to norma airmail service, but New Zealand is not mentioned for some reason.

Have you received parcels that were sent from the US? I wanted to send my nieces some Day of the Dead masks. They like the skeletons. It will have passed I know. I ordered some to be sent to them and they were sent to Belgium. A bit off the mark (Thailand).

5 hours ago, Benmart said:

Great to hear. Hopefully, I will received an evelope mailed from the USA in March. LOL.

Ive received many packages from the US during the pandemic. It usually took about 2 weeks.

I think the problem was outbound aimail from Thailand.

inbound didn't seem to be affected.

• Like 2