Trump stumps in Midwest, Biden in Pennsylvania two days before election

webfact

8 minutes ago, pixelaoffy said:

27 trillion $  budget deficit ! All corporate tax cuts to his and republican friends  will take generation to pay it off ! And all the suckers in the mid... west believed his b******t about their new wealth !.ohh and affordable care act is so bad they want to replace it.. with .. hang on still not decided yetv

...and the Biden Plan would fix this how?   I agree that government spending is out of control, but who will make it worse- seems to me that Biden is gonna bankrupt the country.

• Confused 1

2 minutes ago, Susco said:

Don't give us false hopes mate

Didn't mean to give you a heart flutter there.... my apologies.  It was actually funny that, a couple years ago, many of my leftie friends were hoping for Trump to drop because that would mean  Hillary would be president.  When I sadly informed them that it would make Pence (The Christian) the new president, they were devastated.

• Confused 1

1 hour ago, Hanaguma said:

Yes, the President will visit Iowa, North Carolina, Florida, Michigan, and Georgia.   The man is a dynamo.

He's got an airplane. You're easily impressed. Also any republican working to defend deep red Georgia is in deep trouble y'all.

3 minutes ago, Jingthing said:

He's got an airplane. You're easily impressed. Also any republican working to defend deep red Georgia is in deep trouble y'all.

He is also delivering hour long energetic speeches at those 5 places, surrounded by tens of thousands of cheering people.  Biden is lucky to get to the 15 minute mark of any address before starting to fade. 

• Like 2

10 minutes ago, Hanaguma said:

If you knew my wife, you wouldn't say that....

11 minutes ago, Hanaguma said:

If you knew my wife, you wouldn't say that....

Nothing quite so convincing as a highly partisan anonymous poster persisting in basing his claims on unconfirmable personal references.

Or yo put it another way...But I don't know your wife so give it a rest already.

• Like 1

5 hours ago, Hanaguma said:

None of the above. However, the fact that those characteristics seem to matter greatly to you makes you seem a bit racist.

My nightmare is my cousins to the south having their country driven into recession and ruin.  Trump has faults, nobody denies it. But his foreign and economic policies have been successful. Even now, the US economy is surging- 33% GDP growth in the third quarter of the year. Half the jobs lost to Covid have already come back.  Now Biden wants to throw it all in the crapper and strangle the country again. 

Economic policies successful ? 27 trillion deficit.

crazy  https://www.visualcapitalist.com/americas-debt-27-trillion-and-counting/

Edited by pixelaoffy
  • Like 2

3 hours ago, pixelaoffy said:

Economic policies successful ? 27 trillion deficit.

crazy  https://www.visualcapitalist.com/americas-debt-27-trillion-and-counting/

I think you are mixing up two separate numbers, the total national debt and the annual deficit. The deficit for this year is $3 trillion, mostly due to covid stimulus and the like.  The national debt is $27 trillion.  Niether are great numbers, but also they are smaller than if the Democrats had their way.  

• Confused 2

11 hours ago, Hanaguma said:

That is because Sen. Harris is truly a nightmare scneario for the US. She is a very insecure and weak person, and the policies she pushes would damage the country.  At least if Trump drops dead, Mike Pence would be a safe and admirable fill in for the rest of the presidency. 

Harris is 'insecure and weak'? Seriously...you support a President who can't let any critical/negative remark go, who feels the need to get into inane online quarrels with pretty much anyone and everyone. A President who continuously whines about not being liked, about not getting credit. A President who, in the service of his ego would say pretty much anything.

Mike Pence is 'admirable'? How do you mean? He's alright a fly landing space, but flies don't vote.

Edited by Morch
  • Like 1

12 hours ago, newnative said:

Yesterday they surrounded a Biden campaign bus in Texas and tried to run it off the road.  One of the Trump cars actually did veer into the side of a Biden vehicle. 

Except, they in no way tried to run it off the road. Also if you care to look at the video evidence, it was clearly the Biden staffer car that moved over on the truck. But hey whatever.

Edited by PattayaJames
  • Like 1
  • Confused 1
  • Sad 2

2 hours ago, Hanaguma said:

I think you are mixing up two separate numbers, the total national debt and the annual deficit. The deficit for this year is $3 trillion, mostly due to covid stimulus and the like.  The national debt is $27 trillion.  Niether are great numbers, but also they are smaller than if the Democrats had their way.  

Really? Budget deficits were on their way down under Obama. They shot back up again under Trump.

9 hours ago, Morch said:

Harris is 'insecure and weak'? Seriously...you support a President who can't let any critical/negative remark go, who feels the need to get into inane online quarrels with pretty much anyone and everyone. A President who continuously whines about not being liked, about not getting credit. A President who, in the service of his ego would say pretty much anything.

Mike Pence is 'admirable'? How do you mean? He's alright a fly landing space, but flies don't vote.

Yes, she is. And yes, Trump is too.  Sometimes I think someone should break his thumbs and get him off Twitter for a week or two. But...the difference is that he gets things done. There is nothing in Sen. Harris' background to suggest that she has is anything other than a pure political animal. She has never worked in the private sector.

And yes Mike Pence is admirable.  He is moral, steady, well mannered, by all accounts a terrific husband and father, and a calming influence on the chaos that surrounds Trump.  In what way do you think he is not admirable?

• Sad 1
  • Haha 2

1 minute ago, Hanaguma said:

But...the difference is that he gets things done.

Such as? Build that wall? Nope. Mexicans paid for the few hundred metres he managed to get built? Nope. Replace Obamacare? Nope. Lock children in cages and permanently separate them from their families? ✔️. Result!

• Like 2

Yes, get things done.  Middle east peace. Three years of fab economic growth. Record low unemployment for minorities. Killed noted terrorists al Baghdadi and Sulemani (sp), new trade deal with Mexico and Canada, no new wars, energy independence, bringing US troops home, criminal justice reform, tax reform, good conservative judicial appointments.....

• Confused 1
  • Sad 1

2 minutes ago, Hanaguma said:

Yes, get things done.  Middle east peace. Three years of fab economic growth. Record low unemployment for minorities. Killed noted terrorists al Baghdadi and Sulemani (sp), new trade deal with Mexico and Canada, no new wars, energy independence, bringing US troops home, criminal justice reform, tax reform, good conservative judicial appointments.....

235,000 dead Americans.

• Like 1
  • Confused 1
  • Thanks 1

8 minutes ago, polpott said:

There is no peace in the Middle East. Signed a deal with a couple of insignificant countries who have never been part of any conflict in the Middle East. If you don't bring the main players to the table, not least of which are the Palestinians, any peace deal won't be worth the paper its written on.

Obama killed Bin laden, a much bigger prize. US troups are still in Syria, Iraq and Afghanistan. Their main purpose in Syria is to guard the oil fields whilst Exxon rapes and pillages them. yet another example of American lives for oil.

Already had a trade deal with Mexico and Canada, replaced it with one almost identical. Why? It had Obamas name on it. He's obsessed with Obama and has done everything he can to erase him from history. Why? he lost the birther war with Obama who made him look like an idiot. The 2011 White House Correspondents dinner when Obama ripped Trump a new hole.

Watch a man of pure class take apart a man with no class:

The Donald has never gotten over it.

Yes, President Obama DID pull the trigger on Bin Laden, and good for him for doing it.  Note that Joe Biden was against it. And yes there are still US troops in those locations, but far fewer than before. 

I would not call peace deals with three Muslim nations insignificant. The Saudis will be on board soon as well.  Plus, you can forget the Palestinians. They have been cut out of the negotiations, and rightfully so. They had numerous chances to make peace, and failed. Now they have worn out their welcome with the Sunnis and will be on the outside looking in until they smarten up. 

I remember the 2011 dinner. It was at that point that Trump started thinking, "I'm coming for your job, Barry". And he got it, taking out the entire DC political class in the process. 

• Sad 2