White House coronavirus adviser Atlas apologizes for Russian TV interview

webfact

9 minutes ago, pookondee said:

Im not quoting him word for word but he said words to the effect:

This virus will be with us for possibly 5 years and we have to get used to it as there will be others coming that are worse.

So daมน why not just put a bullet in our heads now?

No wonder suicides are going up.

I just dont see any benefit in putting those kind of views out there and panicking people and having that sหit manifesting in peoples conciousness.

But i guess for those who want to live in constant doomsday mode, all power to em.

My second comment was an opinion. 

He is in the business of infectious diseases.

If there were none, he'd be out of a job. 

Thats much is undeniable.

Its no different to those with high ranking jobs in Pfizer.

If you believe they are all for the betterment of mankind..well...

He said nothing of the sort about 5 years. You made that up.

An opinion? Not obvious at all. You made a declarative statement that Fauci is obviously getting kickbacks.You stated that he is morally corrupt. Or do you believe that kickbacks don't signify corruption?

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

16 minutes ago, pookondee said:

This virus will be with us for possibly 5 years and we have to get used to it as there will be others coming that are worse.

I just dont see any benefit in putting those kind of views out there and panicking people and having that sหit manifesting in peoples conciousness.

But i guess for those who want to live in constant doomsday mode, all power to em.

Please do quote him word for word.

So you have nothing, nothing at all, to indicate, let alone proof, he is enriching himself. That's 'your opinion'.

• Thanks 1

16 minutes ago, placeholder said:

He said nothing of the sort about 5 years. You made that up.

An opinion? Not obvious at all. You made a declarative statement that Fauci is obviously getting kickbacks.You stated that he is morally corrupt. Or do you believe that kickbacks don't signify corruption?

https://www.axios.com/moderna-nih-coronavirus-vaccine-ownership-agreements-22051c42-2dee-4b19-938d-099afd71f6a0.html

Someone over at the NIH stands to benefit.

"The big picture: The NIH mostly funds outside research, but it also often invents basic scientific technologies that are later licensed out and incorporated into drugs that are sold at massive profits. The agency rarely claims ownership stakes or pursues patent rights, but that appears to be different with this coronavirus vaccine."

https://www.citizen.org/article/the-nih-vaccine/

Patent Applications

We found two patent application disclosures by federal scientists that appear relevant to a COVID-19 vaccine candidate. 

“2019-nCoV Vaccine.”[9]

U.S. Application no. 62/972,886

“Prefusion Coronavirus Spike Proteins and Their Use.”[13]

U.S. Application No. 16/344,774

Edited by steelepulse
  • Like 1
  • Thanks 1

Perhaps he thought he could hit a double and please both DT and his buddy Putin in one shot.

"Apology" doesn't make it, this was a conscious act, not an accident.  This is as accidental as the guy who goes to the hospital because he has a light bulb up his [deleted] and tells them "I don't know how this happened."  The only thing he's sorry about is getting caught, that's the way it is with all these blackguards.

But it's ok with me, I'm waiting for the treason aspect of this regime to go critical mass: one small crack can open the whole sewer pipe.

• Like 2

I like some of the people around Trump (Larry Kudlow, Peter Navarro, Mnuchin) more than Trump himself, but one would only have to watch RT for 5 minutes to know what it is, same with Al Jazeera and the Chinese stations). 

China delenda est.

2 hours ago, pookondee said:

The choice of controlling and preventing the virus from spreading, increasing deaths and economic destruction are in the hands of individual governments. Countries that took strong and swift action and got their science right have all emerged with good amount of success like China, New Zealand, Australia, Israel, South Korea and so forth. US only got themselves to blame for having a President who has done basically the opposite and still don't have a plan till today. They created their own doomsday.    

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

I guess its possible that's he's stupid enough to not know what RT is about. But I'm surprised that he apologized. His boss 45 could have a bone to pick about that. You know the 45 golden shower rules. Never apologize for anything and never diss Putin.

Edited by Jingthing
  • Haha 1

4 hours ago, Tug said:

Ahhhh yes of course I’d rather base my actions and interactions during a deadly pandemic on science and facts not on some unqualified trump yes man absolutely 100% prefer dr Fauci after all we all know trump hires only the best (major sarcasm alert) the way to solve the problem is follow safe protocols we all know it can’t belive that dude was so obtuse not to know who rt is unbelievable 

Right on ! Who in any sane state of mind would listen to a radiologist over one of the worlds pre-eminent infectious disease experts????

7 minutes ago, Tropposurfer said:

Right on ! Who in any sane state of mind would listen to a radiologist over one of the worlds pre-eminent infectious disease experts????

He could have even appoint a dentist as his WH adviser as long as he grovel at his feet.  

1 hour ago, Enzian said:

I like some of the people around Trump (Larry Kudlow, Peter Navarro, Mnuchin) more than Trump himself, but one would only have to watch RT for 5 minutes to know what it is, same with Al Jazeera and the Chinese stations). 

China delenda est.

I think the english aljazeera is quite good.

• Like 2

3 hours ago, pookondee said:

He is an expert.

But he should keep silent not to destroy your good mood?

5 hours ago, dimitriv said:

He is an expert.

But he should keep silent not to destroy your good mood?

I havent got a good mood about any of it. 

But what Fauci keeps predicting with no evidence at all certainly doesn't help.

He reminds me of that Zachary Smith character from "Lost in Space"

running around saying

" We are doomed i tell you..we are all DOOMED"

Just for once, It would be nice to hear someone say

"In six months all of this will be over"

Even if it was a lie, its better than all this doomsdaying 24×7.

But i guess that wouldnt fit into the fear script would it?

• Sad 3
  • Thanks 1