THAI Airways plans special merit-making flight

webfact

Well, explains it all - how can you expect tourism to revive or an airline to run profitable, if you get the Men of the Cloth involved? 

Both non-religious issues need qualified professionals, adherence to international standards unbiased by politics, nepotism and corruption. But yeah, keep on flying over Thai temples, everything else in the past did not work so maybe this is the remedy. Every day is school day and I am learning daily. 

• Like 1

4 hours ago, Olmate said:

QANTAS beat them to that idea!2594EBC0-76CB-4A0D-99DC-7DEFB16310EC.thumb.png.0bc5e7a95d737f1dfc7e7107b2c5b6b7.png

At least it was a sight seeing barrier reef(low fly over) Uluru, Daintree, depending on airport of departure different sites and sights

The "charter company" of QANTAS are doing Southern Lights flights soon.

Not sure they will be allowing low flyovers of the temples, but who knows?

Will the company be donating the profits made to the temples they fly over, or will it go towards directors fees?

Silly me I know the answer>> what profits?

Edited by RJRS1301

33 minutes ago, Misterwhisper said:

Laughable.

Are they also going to parachute-drop alms and donations for the monks over each temple?

I made a pilgrimage to Lourdes once. Well, my aircraft flew over it on the way to Barcelona, actually.

Well yes and no!  After watching Air America with Mel Gibson and Bob Downey they think they can do it....if they can get hold of a working C123!