Chinese tourists to start travelling around Thailand after completing quarantine

webfact

17 minutes ago, TSF said:

Times sure have changed. Back in the late 1970s I was living in a small village down Sattahip way and one night tuning my SW radio I picked up a Chinese radio station. My TGF freaked and said to quickly turn it off. It was illegal to listen to Chinese radio and if a neighbor heard that coming from our house they would inform the cops.

They sure have. And going the wong way is not good! Only leads to being subservient and being owned.

• Like 2

Luckily our little lost moobahn is well off the beaten track and has been forgotten by the people in charge, garbage collection can't even be organised, so if any tourists do get here they should be warned about the smell of burning plastic, but thinking about it the Chinese will be used to a lot of pollution.

• Like 1

15 hours ago, webfact said:

An executive of the Royal Benja Hotel, where the Chinese group had been quarantined, said that he spoke with several of the visitors, who all told him they were not bored during ..

Of course they weren’t, after being physically barricaded in their own homes for 7 months - 14 days must have been a doodle.

• Like 1