Dating Sites in Bangkok gone downhill ?

britishjohn

I first came here in 2016 and started using Tinder, I got a ton of matches. But now only 4 years later, I get very little and the quality of women has dropped markedly. I don't really know what's going on but things seem a whole lot harder.

Just curious to know if others have had much experience on dating sites and apps in Bangkok. And whether they had noticed the same thing ?

• Haha 1

Ideally I'd like an decent educated woman around 40 years of age, in good shape and not looking like quasi modo.

I'm middle age, still have my own hair and teeth, workout every day. Don't drink or smoke. Money not an an issue. I live in a good quality condo in Thonglor.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

3 hours ago, britishjohn said:

Ideally I'd like an decent educated woman around 40 years of age, in good shape and not looking like quasi modo.

I'm middle age, still have my own hair and teeth, workout every day. Don't drink or smoke. Money not an an issue. I live in a good quality condo in Thonglor.

oh i just read this. you should be beating them off with a stick.

what do you write for a description about yourself? do you make it clear you are looking for a real girlfriend not ONS or FWB. 

• Like 1