As legal blitz flounders, Trump protesters back false election claims

rooster59

2 hours ago, impulse said:

Because the other guy (and his career politician cronies) are worse.  The founding fathers didn't intend for politicians to latch onto the gub'ment breast and hold on until they retired.  They wanted citizens to leave their offices, put down their plows, and go serve for a few years.  Then go back and have to live in the country they were creating.

Please tell that to Mitch McConnell, Lindsey Graham, career politicians in statehouses across the country, etc.

• Like 1

2 hours ago, impulse said:

Could just be which stack of votes they counted first.  That's what happened the first time around- but in the other direction...

In any case, I'll wait for the fat lady to sing.

He aint no "lady"

Doubt he can sing either

Whine yes, sing>nah

Edited by RJRS1301

1 hour ago, Walker88 said:

My post was a response to someone who asked "What leads people to support 45?"

I answered with my opinion.

Yours may differ.  However, when I see attendees at 45's rallies and Superspreader events, chanting the usual drivel of 'lock her up' (a political opponent who was found to have broken no law), or "CNN sucks", seemingly ignoring the fact the Founders put Press Freedom in the very 1st Amendment, or supporters like Cesar Sayoc (bombs to folks like John Brennan, CNN) or Chris Hannsen (putting together a spreadsheet with names of those he hoped to kill, including Sen Warren and Joe Scarborough) or Robert Bowers, radicalized by 45's 'migrant caravan' trope who then slaughtered folks at a synagogue because it aided migrants, then a picture emerges of just who supports 45.

And here it is (btw, "a picture is worth a thousand words," sorry no link to that.)

trumpsup2.jpg

3 hours ago, Walker88 said:

100 words? I'll try. My hundred starts now...

Some are racist and 45 has given them the all clear to come out ("Jews will not replace us", "Chauvin should have knelt on Floyd's neck longer")

Biden won 16% of all US Counties, but they account for 70% of US GDP. 45's areas are essentially slacker areas carried by the production of Biden's people.

Please provide proof. That's how this works.

1 hour ago, CorpusChristie said:

No Trump didnt say they were fine people .

He was saying that apart from the violent rioters ,racists etc, there were some other  fine people there .

He was referring  to the well behaved people , not the racist thugs

That was his explanation given later.. After a lot of urging to condemn them. He said he needed time to get all the evidence.

https://www.politifact.com/article/2019/apr/26/context-trumps-very-fine-people-both-sides-remarks/

Edited by placeholder
  • Like 1
  • Thanks 1

On 11/14/2020 at 7:09 PM, spiekerjozef said:

How can people be so dumb ? * brainwashed *.

I think that basically, for the first time, the vast majority of the population are old enough that they get and have always gotten for almost all of their lives (in some cases if they are young enough, all of their lives) all of their news and facts, and more importantly, form all of their opinions from the internet and social media. And for the first time, whether you like Trump or not, their is a leader that understands, and more importantly, uses the internet and social media and that power to shape and influence opinion using these tools to his favor and gain. Too many people believe anything they read on twitter, facebook etc to mistakenly believe what they have come to know as comfortable and familiar and accept as creditable and trusted.  

It is easy when somebody tells you what you want to hear and represents the side you have chosen, to believe those words and not do the work to listen to facts and reason that might contradict the favorable and familiar message. When you have also been told that the other side is evil (or as Jon Voight recently said "Satan") and are the greatest current threat to the country and to fight like it is a war. That is an incredibly dangerous message by the way...

It is easy to accept a message that is familiar and comfortable, especially when those same familiar and comfortable sources tell you that their message is the only one to believe and anything coming from the other side is lies and a direct attack on the country...dont forget to wrap it up in the stars and stripes to reinforce that credibility and trust....and be sure to tell the people you are trying to manipulate that they are patriots to reinforce that no matter what, their cause...or more to the point in this case, TRUMP's cause...is moral just and right. When you can influence people with those variables, alot of people will go for and believe anything.

• Like 1
  • Sad 1

24 minutes ago, Tie Dye Samurai said:

I think that basically, for the first time, the vast majority of the population are old enough that they get and have always gotten for almost all of their lives (in some cases if they are young enough, all of their lives) all of their news and facts, and more importantly, form all of their opinions from the internet and social media. And for the first time, whether you like Trump or not, their is a leader that understands, and more importantly, uses the internet and social media and that power to shape and influence opinion using these tools to his favor and gain. Too many people believe anything they read on twitter, facebook etc to mistakenly believe what they have come to know as comfortable and familiar and accept as creditable and trusted.  

It is easy when somebody tells you what you want to hear and represents the side you have chosen, to believe those words and not do the work to listen to facts and reason that might contradict the favorable and familiar message. When you have also been told that the other side is evil (or as Jon Voight recently said "Satan") and are the greatest current threat to the country and to fight like it is a war. That is an incredibly dangerous message by the way...

It is easy to accept a message that is familiar and comfortable, especially when those same familiar and comfortable sources tell you that their message is the only one to believe and anything coming from the other side is lies and a direct attack on the country...dont forget to wrap it up in the stars and stripes to reinforce that credibility and trust....and be sure to tell the people you are trying to manipulate that they are patriots to reinforce that no matter what, their cause...or more to the point in this case, TRUMP's cause...is moral just and right. When you can influence people with those variables, alot of people will go for and believe anything.

Agree with you he is the master of using the internet, his marks as he calls them are just suckers for his griffing ways. Have to wonder how many of these people will donate to his election defense fund were most of the money goes to his campaign to pay off debt.

12 minutes ago, fangless said:

W*T-F. Trump's only cause is himself.  He has no morals and he does not know right from wrong!

I agree with you totally, I dont think you read the entire paragraph..

"It is easy to accept a message that is familiar and comfortable, especially when those same familiar and comfortable sources tell you that their message is the only one to believe and anything coming from the other side is lies and a direct attack on the country...dont forget to wrap it up in the stars and stripes to reinforce that credibility and trust....and be sure to tell the people you are trying to manipulate that they are patriots to reinforce that no matter what, their cause...or more to the point in this case, TRUMP's cause...is moral just and right. When you can influence people with those variables, alot of people will go for and believe anything."