As legal blitz flounders, Trump protesters back false election claims

rooster59

Just now, placeholder said:

Yet you prefer Trump over Biden because he's prettier?

No I loathe Trump and have said so - but... (this is the bit you won't like) I loathe pc liberals more. Im just being honest and telling you why I could not support (not that it matters what I think) the BLM/Antifa - defund the Police nonsense and 73 million Americans probably agree. Bet most of them don't actually like DJT.

• Confused 1
  • Sad 1
  • Thanks 1

1 minute ago, CorpusChristie said:

Yes, looks like Trump will be gone and Biden will replace him .

Wont you miss Trump ?

Daily muscle flexing sabre rattling posts , saying "Trump is a blah blah blah" and attacking anyone who disagrees .

Wont you miss that ?

I guess if you've got nothing, making it personal is your only recourse.

Yes, looks like Trump will be gone and Biden will replace him .

Wont you miss Trump ?

Daily muscle flexing sabre rattling posts , saying "Trump is a blah blah blah" and attacking anyone whoroad to Sing Sing. disagrees .

Wont you miss that ?

I'm sure we'll be given plenty of opportunity to comment on all his court cases on his road to Sing Sing.

• Haha 2

1 minute ago, placeholder said:

I guess if you've got nothing, making it personal is your only recourse.

That's what you and others on here have been doing... why not stop that?  none of this is personal and all of it is opinion. I have come on here after Trumps loss and said I accept Biden won and all i have got is denigration when I deserved a little respect from decent people. Hopefully it will get better and people will return to civility and mutual respect. 

• Like 1

1 minute ago, polpott said:

I'm sure we'll be given plenty of opportunity to comment on all his court cases on his road to Sing Sing.

Couldnt you change your focus to Biden ?

Please dont tell me, that even when Trump is no longer POTUS , that you will continue attacking him and calling him names ?

He will be gone, move on 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

3 minutes ago, polpott said:

You still haven't produced a shred of evidence that Antifa played any part in the protests.

Antifa and other left-wing groups gathered in Washington, DC, on Sunday in opposition to the Unite the Right 2 protest on the one year anniversary of its Charlottesville, Virginia, rally last summer. 

But their signs and chants gave insight into Antifa’s real goals - to remove what they call “racist” President Trump and Vice President Pence from office, overthrow the U.S. government, and get rid of all borders and, in fact, the country.

Corrie O'Connor

Many banners had the A in a circle (i.e. anarchist) and many media photos showed that - just Google DYOR.

• Sad 1

4 minutes ago, BobBKK said:

That's what you and others on here have been doing... why not stop that?  none of this is personal and all of it is opinion. I have come on here after Trumps loss and said I accept Biden won and all i have got is denigration when I deserved a little respect from decent people. Hopefully it will get better and people will return to civility and mutual respect. 

I can be civil. I 'm not giving anyone respect just because they ask for it. Earn it.

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, BobBKK said:

Antifa and other left-wing groups gathered in Washington, DC, on Sunday in opposition to the Unite the Right 2 protest on the one year anniversary of its Charlottesville, Virginia, rally last summer. 

But their signs and chants gave insight into Antifa’s real goals - to remove what they call “racist” President Trump and Vice President Pence from office, overthrow the U.S. government, and get rid of all borders and, in fact, the country.

Corrie O'Connor

Many banners had the A in a circle (i.e. anarchist) and many media photos showed that - just Google DYOR.

I did and found nothing. Even watched a couple of videos of the BLM counter protest. No antifa flags.

Who's Corrie O'Connor? Helpful if you post links with your otherwise unattributed posts.

Edited by polpott

3 minutes ago, placeholder said:

So because you loathe P.C. liberals, you think it's better to ignore an impending climate disaster, leave millions of Americans in distress about their health care, leave huge tax cuts for the rich in place, not have increased support for social security, have a reactionary supreme court that is doing its best to destroy unions, etc. all because you don't like the company you'd be keeping?

And if Andrew Yang were the Democratic nominee, you would be willing to put up with all those PC liberals for his sake?

Please, pull me another one.

Yang was a true centrist 'not left nor right but forward'. My conscience did <deleted> me re climate change but I figured the rest of the world will not let the world die due to Trump. I am non-political and will support anyone who espouses 'neither left nor right' - i'd appreciate it if you, and others, cut down on the personal ad hominem attacks please. We simple do not agree - I have to do other stuff so I'll leave you to play. Good evening.

5 minutes ago, BobBKK said:

Corrie O'Connor

And any day now, they're going to overthrow the govt. Definitely a serious threat.

13 minutes ago, BobBKK said:

No I loathe Trump and have said so - but... (this is the bit you won't like) I loathe pc liberals more. Im just being honest and telling you why I could not support (not that it matters what I think) the BLM/Antifa - defund the Police nonsense and 73 million Americans probably agree. Bet most of them don't actually like DJT.

"I loathe pc liberals more."

Could you identify the "pc liberal" aspects of Biden you loathe? 

Biden won the Democratic nomination and the election by being a centrist.

• Thanks 1

5 minutes ago, CorpusChristie said:

Its a tactic they use , they carry nothing that identifies them as Antifa and deny all knowledge of supporting them .

Its an umbrella organization made up of various different lefty groups , so, no one belongs to Antifa , its a loose group 

The poster I was replying to claimed that there were lots of Antifa flags at the protest last night.

3 minutes ago, BobBKK said:

Corrie O'Connor

Whats the word on the street ?

Are the Antifa mob going to get off the streets if Trump goes or will they continue their protests if Biden takes the seat ?

• Like 1

10 minutes ago, CorpusChristie said:

Couldnt you change your focus to Biden ?

Please dont tell me, that even when Trump is no longer POTUS , that you will continue attacking him and calling him names ?

He will be gone, move on 

Trump is still POTUS, and hasn't conceded to the obvious.  His failure to concede is another indicator of how little he regards democracy.

Besides, when did Trump and Trump supporters stop with the "But, but, but...Hillary!" and "But, but, but...Obama!" focus?

• Like 1

Whats the word on the street ?

Are the Antifa mob going to get off the streets if Trump goes or will they continue their protests if Biden takes the seat ?

They're not on the streets. Not a shred of evidence of them being involved.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

4 minutes ago, polpott said:

The poster I was replying to claimed that there were lots of Antifa flags at the protest last night.

The post that you responded to, didnt say that :

Here is the post that you responded to :

No I loathe Trump and have said so - but... (this is the bit you won't like) I loathe pc liberals more. Im just being honest and telling you why I could not support (not that it matters what I think) the BLM/Antifa - defund the Police nonsense and 73 million Americans probably agree. Bet most of them don't actually like DJT

• Like 1

1 hour ago, BobBKK said:

I guess all those ANTIFA banners were illusion then. Your denial of the obvious makes healing far less likely.

2 minutes ago, CorpusChristie said:

The post that you responded to, didnt say that :

Here is the post that you responded to :

No I loathe Trump and have said so - but... (this is the bit you won't like) I loathe pc liberals more. Im just being honest and telling you why I could not support (not that it matters what I think) the BLM/Antifa - defund the Police nonsense and 73 million Americans probably agree. Bet most of them don't actually like DJT

I said the poster not the post.