As legal blitz flounders, Trump protesters back false election claims

rooster59

3 minutes ago, CorpusChristie said:

Just as I predicted , Antifa will go on the attack and then blame others for the violence .

Are you saying only your side are allowed to protest? I thought it was only a rally, not a protest.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, CorpusChristie said:

Just when I said the same about the BLM marches and riots , I get reliably informed that open air marches are quite safe by the lefties .

Seems open air marches supporting Trump are a danger in regards to catching Covid , yet open air marches by Anti-Trumpers are quite safe ????

Well it was a million of them wasnt it.

• Haha 1

4 minutes ago, CorpusChristie said:

Just when I said the same about the BLM marches and riots , I get reliably informed that open air marches are quite safe by the lefties .

Seems open air marches supporting Trump are a danger in regards to catching Covid , yet open air marches by Anti-Trumpers are quite safe ????

Let's hope so.

7 minutes ago, CorpusChristie said:

In truth all large scale gatherings are a health risk at this time. The point is that a worthy cause might be worth the risk , a pointless one certainly is not.

• Like 1

One thing is for sure.  Biden is going to have an uphill battle to try unite a country that is clearly as far apart as this.  Question is, do they want to be united?  I suspect many don't and that is a problem that may prove insurmountable.

Personally I think it may be easier to un-unite the USA and give autonomy to each State and then let them form their own alliances with like minded States.

8 minutes ago, CorpusChristie said:

No, they were helping the police against the voilent attackers .

They were defending peaceful citizens lawfully marching against to support an elected leader from violent attacks from errmmm Antifacists

Antifacists trying to stop people lawfully and peacefully marching through the streets , young people, old people and families ...............let me go and think about that for a while 

Who gave them the right to protect anyone. So you say peaceful protests are only allowed from trump supporters, yet trump protests always end in violence.

Trump lost, get over it.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, BobBKK said:

No I loathe Trump and have said so - but... (this is the bit you won't like) I loathe pc liberals more. Im just being honest and telling you why I could not support (not that it matters what I think) the BLM/Antifa - defund the Police nonsense and 73 million Americans probably agree. Bet most of them don't actually like DJT.

What this guy just said.