Trump lawyer Giuliani claims voter 'fraud' in long-shot Pennsylvania challenge

webfact

2 hours ago, simple1 said:

I was just watching the news on PBS and some poll now claims 70+% of trump supporters now believe the election was 'stolen' by Biden. trump is trying to destroy the Biden presidency, one would think such behaviour is illegal. Hopefully trump and co will face legal action, once Biden is sworn in, for their corrupt behaviour.

One reason the media outlets need to be better managed. People don't take the time to vet their news. Or, don't care.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

3 hours ago, simple1 said:

I was just watching the news on PBS and some poll now claims 70+% of trump supporters now believe the election was 'stolen' by Biden. trump is trying to destroy the Biden presidency, one would think such behaviour is illegal. Hopefully trump and co will face legal action, once Biden is sworn in, for their corrupt behaviour.

It's that "some poll" thing that doesn't pass the smell test.

4 minutes ago, placeholder said:

Re: Giuliaini's $20,000 per day fee.

A former Trump Whitehouse official suggested that given his performance, if anyone is paying him that, most likely it's the Biden campaign.

I hope for him that Trump paid him in advance! ????

2 hours ago, placeholder said:

Re: Giuliaini's $20,000 per day fee.

A former Trump Whitehouse official suggested that given his performance, if anyone is paying him that, most likely it's the Biden campaign.

They pay him for hair dye,