Trump lawyer Giuliani claims voter 'fraud' in long-shot Pennsylvania challenge

webfact

4 minutes ago, Walker88 said:

So how close could the Dem observers get?  The same? How unfair!

How about in FL?  Ohio? NC? How close could Dem observers get?

And why isn't lindsey calling election officials in OH, FL, NC, etc., to ask them to invalidate ballots?

The repubs are sitting back and allowing this attack against democracy all because they live in fear of 45's cult.

All observers in all states should be close enough to be able to meaningfully observe, else what is the point?

• Thanks 1

23 minutes ago, Walker88 said:

The repubs are sitting back and allowing this attack against democracy all because they live in fear of 45's cult.

The Republicans need to man up, and tell Trump to get lost.

Ross Perot ran a moderately successful Presidential campaign as an independent in 1992. Used his own money, got about 18% of the vote.

I suspect that's what Trump would get if he ran as an independent, and he would certainly be trying to use other people's money. Whether there are enough suckers around to finance him would be a different question.

• Like 2

19 minutes ago, Lacessit said:

The Republicans need to man up, and tell Trump to get lost.

Ross Perot ran a moderately successful Presidential campaign as an independent in 1992. Used his own money, got about 18% of the vote.

I suspect that's what Trump would get if he ran as an independent, and he would certainly be trying to use other people's money. Whether there are enough suckers around to finance him would be a different question.

I was surprised at that percentage so checked, he even got almost 19%. I'm pretty sure Trump would get more as an independent, 30% up I'd say.

• Haha 1

2 hours ago, moe666 said:

With a creamatorium down the street. These people are so hapless they filed a complaint in two counties that Trump had won. The Judge will ask Rudy where is you evidence there is fraud, he will sputter and yell is all around Judge, she will say dismissed.

And governed by a GOP dominated body! ????

• Like 1

13 hours ago, Boon Mee said:

Where he'll win! ???? 

Your answer perfectly shows how out of touch Trump supporters are with the real world.

They think because Trump packed the supreme court, they're above the law, and can achieve anything they want

Edited by Susco
  • Like 1
  • Thanks 1

14 hours ago, PattayaJames said:

All observers in all states should be close enough to be able to meaningfully observe, else what is the point?

The point for the GOP is just to discredit the election with whatever means possible. Sad some fall forthisBS. 

This about sums it up. They only consume news from dodgy sources. Figures.

https://edition.cnn.com/2020/11/18/politics/republican-michigan-certification-conspiracy-theories/index.html

Republican who temporarily blocked certification of Detroit's results shared election conspiracy theories on Facebook

• Thanks 2

2 hours ago, scorecard said:

When he should be in meetings and discussions/listening to the experts about the virus, and spending time on the transition, he's travelling around playing golf with his buddies, and ordering his followers to manufacture false claims and to disrespect the courts.

What a fool. 

I liked when he replied once to accusations of goofing off "I read documents all day."

:clap2:

• Like 1