Woodstock

Spit the Dog

Sunbelt Asia United v's Woodstock Wanderers

Sun 6 May

Kick-off: 4.30pm

If we can play with the same spirit and determination as we did last week against the Bull's Head, then we should be able to give Woodstock a decent game. I'm not saying that we sho win, but I think we have a decent chance of at least getting a point.

From what I can gather, Gob is unavailable but on the plus side Bukhari and Emilio should return. Mike is back from Laos and in addition to that we have in-form goalscorer Arsenal Joe ready and waiting to add to his goalscoring tally of 3 for the season.

1630 on a Sunday..... I hate Sunday games...

Anyway - it should be a good game and we can hope that they are well hung over after Sat partying while we sunbelters naturallyhit the sack on Sat around 2100 or so! :o See ya Sunday! Cheers!

Well what an incompetent prick that referee was. :D Firstly, he didn't even know that the team that loses the toss takes the kick -off. Then he gives a second yellow card to Stanley, takes out his red, puts it back in his pocket because Woodstock complained, and then allows them to keep 11 players on the pitch. Finally he fails to award the most blatant penalty ever when Joe is body checked in the box. But apart from that , he had a fantastic game. :o NOT!!!!

Granted we were 2-0 down and weren't playing particularly when when the Stanley incident occurred but rules are rules and he should have walked. I was also disappointed with Woodstock. Instead of playing fair they done their best Arsene Wenger impression and acted as if they didn't see the incident. If winning means that much to them then they can take the 3 points and stick them up their arse. :D

As for the game, we never really got going in the first half. They controlled the midfield and they seemed to have too much time and space down our left. In the second half things improved and even though we were down to 10 men, we were always still in the game.

Final Score: Sunbelt 1-3 Woodstock

Goalscorer: Dao

• 5 months later...