Agent for (late) 90 reporting and tm30 (nothaburi)

you'd need an agent that is physically near you as you can ONLY do your 90 day at the office ur extension is issued,  same goes for your tm30

its a 2,000 baht fine ( or in Phuket 1,000 and no receipt) 

For the first time ever, I made a mistake with the 90 days......(I have lived here since well before 90 day even  began)

Had a 90 day late August and a renew 1 year visa in September, so the 90 day Officer wrote renew with Visa. Just handed it back to me not saying anything. I had already set my phone to alert me a week before (I thought) my next 90 day would be due.

So 3 weeks latter I just renewed the 1 year visa. Put the passport away.

Latter last week had to renew a credit card...so of course had to take passport along to bank. Sitting there flicking through it while I was waiting , I then saw what he had wrote --not a date, but renew with Visa. Sat there thinking 22 years you have been dealing with the IMO . Congrats your first <deleted> up.

Went and saw a visa agent that I knew , she said much as what been said  on here---- look you can pay me, I'll talk to them---but you might as well pay the fine direct.

2 hours ago, worgeordie said:

I believe the TM30 has been canceled if you return from

abroad to same address, so just go along and pay the

fine yourself for late reporting 90 days.

regards worgeordie 

Are you sure about that because the TM30 is the problem not the fine on the 90 day. The tm30 is a problem as the owner (former stepdau who is my proxy) is living in Belgium. I did a tm30 once and then when i wanted to do it again after returning from singapore they then needed a power of attorny(i got it but old date). They are always messing around over there. I had everything rental contract signed ID card everything and then they wanted power of attorny (did not need it last time)

I just hate that part not the 90 days.

2 hours ago, Sheryl said:

Agent's fee not likley to be much less (if at all) than just paying the fine yourself.

i don't see the advantage to having an agent for  this.

Its not about the fine or the agents fee. Its just that last time they did not want to process my tm30. Same documents I had the previous time were now not good enough. Needed a power of attorney. 

I just worry those ****** over there will require extra things again. Then an agent is better to negotiate and smooth things over. They prefer us to use agents as they get kickbacks and so they constantly try to find something to turn you back.

Just now, Sheryl said:

You shouldn't need to submit a TM30 if you have continuously lived in same place. No longer required.

I have but my last travel was december 2019 not sure if the change was then already. I tried to do it then but got turned back then I had to get power or attorny and that took time. So not sure. But will check. The 90 day is not the problem fine is not a problem. 

51 minutes ago, robblok said:

I have but my last travel was december 2019 not sure if the change was then already. I tried to do it then but got turned back then I had to get power or attorny and that took time. So not sure. But will check. The 90 day is not the problem fine is not a problem. 

Why not install the app. I installed on my phone, used my GF's ID and Housebook and whenever I need to file any TM 30 it's a 5 minute procedure. I also live in Nonthaburi and I advise the less in person visits there the less trouble you'll have. They are difficult and sem to make requirements up on the spur of the moment. Do your best to avoid going into the office.

2 minutes ago, ubonjoe said:

June 30th when a new immigration regulation went into effect.

So june 30th 2020  .. so i still have to do it or does it change things. Because I did not do it the last time as they wanted a power of attorney.

1 hour ago, robblok said:

So june 30th 2020  .. so i still have to do it or does it change things. Because I did not do it the last time as they wanted a power of attorney.

Why did they want one then?

Unless you change your registered address one is not required now.

5 minutes ago, ubonjoe said:

Why did they want one then?

Unless you change your registered address one is not required now.

It was when i came back from Singapore holiday. But they never took out the old TM30 from before that time. So in reality i still have one in the passport. But because i thought it was mandatory  for the 90 day i also did not do the 90 day and tried to get a power of attorney. It took a long time as the owner was slow. Then came covid and i postponed things.

Now I just want to have a TM30 and update my 90 days pay fine whatever. ( my faults so i don't complain about that). I need to do an extension of elite visa around 14 December so i need to arrange this before. 

Luckily i just got my t30 sorted out. I moved to an other home in Thong lor but because the contract was on my GF's name and I still have the home in nothaburi i thought it was wise to stay there.

However the owner of the house we are renting was helpful and did a tm30. So that also means now I am at BKK immigration no longer nothaburi so the people from Elite visa can help me with both my visa later on and my 90 day reporting. 

Feel a lot better.

Archived