UK tells EU: back down by Sunday night or we'll walk

snoop1130

9 minutes ago, GrandPapillon said:

Theresa May thought she was Thatcher and look how it ended for her? ????

Boris think he is Churchill, let's see how it ends for him in 3 months ????

both PM were looking at the past, not a good way to start things

More Crystal ball stuff, how tiresome, but Churchill and his negotiating skills saved you from the aggressors, he was then moved on too, that's how a democracy works, thought you knew about that stuff...????

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, Rookiescot said:

You have evidence that the UK will not suffer?

Because there is plenty of evidence to say it will. Ranging from the Bank of England to business leaders and indeed the UK's own government.

I asked if you had sympathy for those people not whether it influenced your vote.

Given that the official leave campaign did not influence you I would be astonished if it had. 

We had two choices rookie, we chose to leave, Mother Shipton couldn't predict what will happen so neither can anyone else.

• Like 2

12 minutes ago, GrandPapillon said:

you read me wrong, I am all for Brexit ????

The UK is run by dangerous fools and I feel sorry for the poor honorable Brits who will have to endure their stupid decisions 

You're a Corbyn fan then..?

1 minute ago, vogie said:

We had two choices rookie, we chose to leave, Mother Shipton couldn't predict what will happen so neither can anyone else.

".....so neither can anyone else"

Boris can.... he did say  you U.K.go have a bright future ..... so he can  (he thinks that anyway ...)

14 minutes ago, Rookiescot said:

Oh good grief. Hes gone all Uncle Albert again. 

My Top 5 Uncle Albert War Stories – Tony's Domain

I suspect you want to forget that stuff, but thankfully most of the UK doesn't, every year, Remembrance Day..

But that's OK, I won't hold it against you for either having a poor memory or just can't be bothered with it. :thumbsup:

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, david555 said:

".....so neither can anyone else"

Boris can.... he did say  you U.K.go have a bright future ..... so he can  (he thinks that anyway ...)

Are you sitting on a round-about.....Going round and round and round...You will get giddy ya no......????

2 minutes ago, transam said:

I suspect you want to forget that stuff, but thankfully most of the UK doesn't, every year, Remembrance Day..

But that's OK, I won't hold it against you for either having a poor memory or just can't be bothered with it. :thumbsup:

Thats the thing about remembrance day. 

Us ex servicemen detest all the Walts trying to leech off it. 

32 minutes ago, Rookiescot said:

Not really. I'm sitting here in sunny Thailand thinking about having a gin and tonic out in the garden.

Its the people in the UK who are going to suffer because of Brexit. Do you not have even the slightest bit of sympathy for them at all?

Oh and the guys over here trying to live on the worst pension in the Europe and a pound thats lost 20% against the Baht. No sympathy for them?

There we have it, in a nutshell,  a nut.......????

• Haha 2

4 minutes ago, transam said:

Are you sitting on a round-about.....Going round and round and round...You will get giddy ya no......????

Just following & answering the Brexiteers roundabouts ..... as you are expert in it you are the first to remark that ....mister  bright eye :thumbsup:

Edited by david555

2 minutes ago, Rookiescot said:

Thats the thing about remembrance day. 

Us ex servicemen detest all the Walts trying to leech off it. 

Really, most folk who go to Remembrance Day meeting know nothing about WWI or II suffering, and I doubt make money from it, they probably also don't know that there are people like you out there looking down on them because they purport to have been in the forces. But, I will add, you are probably one of the few that does think as you do....????

11 minutes ago, transam said:

but Churchill and his negotiating skills saved you from the aggressors,

You and I still know who you mean by "Churchill" and by the "aggressors".

Expect however soon when people will refer to these names, many will think about :

Young Lord Churchill : a rapper.

The Aggressors :  A Ska/Reggae band.

• Haha 1

2 minutes ago, transam said:

Really, most folk who go to Remembrance Day meeting know nothing about WWI or II suffering, and I doubt make money from it, they probably also don't know that there are people like you out there looking down on them because they purport to have been in the forces. But, I will add, you are probably one of the few that does think as you do....????

Eh?

You think most people observing remembrance day know nothing about why they are there?

I will wager most of them know a lot more than some taxi driver.

• Sad 1

1 minute ago, Rookiescot said:

Eh?

You think most people observing remembrance day know nothing about why they are there?

I will wager most of them know a lot more than some taxi driver.

Calm down, and don't now slag off taxi drivers, not needed and uncalled for, hmmm, what next from you.... ????

1 minute ago, CorpusChristie said:

Yes. We all voted to leave the E.U .

When we all voted Leave.................we didn't think that leaving the E.U would mean we stayed IN the E.U.

Its very straightforward and simple , its not complicated 

In some cases here, your last sentence maybe difficult to follow....????

1 hour ago, GrandPapillon said:

there is no such thing as sovereign territory when it comes to global trades, this is not 1750

you can't have both, it's that simple

hence pipedream ????

You can indeed have both .

A Sovereign nation makes its own rules and laws

A Sovereign nation can agree to make trade and other deals with whatever Country they decide to.

There is no discrepancy between to two .

• Like 2

50 minutes ago, CorpusChristie said:

Let me explain, we all voted to leave the E.U.

That vote was to completely leave the E.U

not at all : there was and is still a whole range of opinions: those who wanted to "completely leave" are a minority

Do you need a reminder of the promises that were made to voters?

image.thumb.png.c1135adda155b5b2b212fd9e6d36b399.png 

• Like 2

1 minute ago, Hi from France said:

not at all : there was and is still a whole range of opinions: those who wanted to "completely leave" are a minority

Do you need a reminder of the promises that were made to voters?

OK, I am willing to listen , what percentage of leavers wanted to "completely leave " ?

I take it you know the answer to that and that you are telling the truth , I would have to think you were lying.

So, what percentage of leavers wanted to leave completely ?

1 hour ago, CorpusChristie said:

Let me explain, we all voted to leave the E.U.

That vote was to completely leave the E.U

With me so far ?

I was in favour of leaving the E.U because of the curbs in immigration  and leaving the E.U completely .

Still following ?

Brexit was to do was to do with  numerous things and immigration was included in that , although that wasnt the sole reason 

nice admission of racism wirh no care of the ramifications. You must hate BJ for trying to do a deal.

Edited by Sujo
  • Like 1