UK tells EU: back down by Sunday night or we'll walk

snoop1130

Just now, Laughing Gravy said:

I hope that helps.

No

There has always been a victory for the Leave voters since day one, after the Referendum.

Nothing changed.

There is no new victory.

Of course if some still want to proclaim daily " We won the Referendum in 2016", fair enough.

There also daily some Remain voters who claim, since the results of the Referendum, that Brexit is a bad idea.

• Confused 1

Yes gone are the days when Mr Barnier could just snap his fingers and T May would go rushing off to Brussels, then to be ridiculed and embarrassed by the snide EU council. Today Barnier comes rushing to our Capital to beg for a deal from Gun Boat Boris.????????????

• Like 2
  • Confused 1

1 minute ago, vogie said:

Yes gone are the days when Mr Barnier could just snap his fingers and T May would go rushing off to Brussels, then to be ridiculed and embarrassed by the snide EU council. Today Barnier comes rushing to our Capital to beg for a deal from Gun Boat Boris.????????????

When other EU leaders are refusing to take your phone calls you can work out where in the pecking order you stand.

• Like 1
  • Confused 3
  • Thanks 1

8 minutes ago, vogie said:

Today Barnier comes rushing to our Capital to beg for a deal from Gun Boat Boris.

Fair enough, I should say.

Last time it was Mr. Jonhson who rushed to Brussels, on the invitation of Mrs. von der Leyen, to have a fish dinner.

• Like 1

10 minutes ago, Susco said:

https://www.euronews.com/2020/12/11/boris-johnson-snubbed-by-merkel-and-macron-after-requesting-phone-calls-about-brexit-deal

UK prime minister Boris Johnson tried to set up calls with German Chancellor Angela Merkel and French president Emmanuel Macron to discuss a Brexit deal but was rebuffed to present a united front, it has emerged.

Something as futile as UVDL reaching out to Sturgeon to negotiate a trade deal. I’m surprised after 5 years he still doesn’t get who he’s negotiating with. 

• Like 2

3 minutes ago, welovesundaysatspace said:

Something as futile as UVDL reaching out to Sturgeon to negotiate a trade deal. I’m surprised after 5 years he still doesn’t get who he’s negotiating with. 

UVDL is very much like Nero fiddling as Rome burned except she is fiddling as the German cars start to rot in their respective compounds and Macrons ego is about to take one almighty tumble, but but but Boris tried to work something out and we ignored him, bwah bwah bwah.

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, welovesundaysatspace said:

As he did with Covid. Not a good year for trying-hard-Boris. 

See what you did there, when stuck throw a covid comment in. 

And the EU sang 'nearer my god to thee' as the ship went down', don't forget to salute now.????

• Like 1

15 minutes ago, welovesundaysatspace said:

As he did with Covid. Not a good year for trying-hard-Boris. 

You blame the PM and not those out there on the streets snubbing advice....Typical.

You blame the PM when no EU-UK agreement is sorted yet, .......... .................Typical.

The world seems to be opening up signing agreements with post Brexit UK, no comment from you on that..Typical.

• Like 2

6 minutes ago, vogie said:

And the EU sang 'nearer my god to thee' as the ship went down', don't forget to salute now

It may happen.

One never know, there is no guarantee.

Despite that The Titanic 

was build in Belfast, chief designer the Briton Thomas Andrews Jr., operated by the British shipping company White Star Line, it sank on the first voyage.

• Like 2

20 hours ago, Rookiescot said:

I wonder if in 5 years time we will be able to find anyone who will admit they voted for Brexit. ????

Of course for the next two years we will need to put up with them blaming everyone and anything except themselves for Brexit happening.  

Same ol' record, but, same could be said for YOUR Scottish Independence campaign......????

• Like 2

Lest wait and see if the Brits keep their promise. Probably not as BJ is untrustworthy. I bet he wont pull out, tomorrow we will know there is either a deal or BJ pulls out or BJ is lying. I am thinking it will be option 3.

Monday we will know. 

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

2 minutes ago, david555 said:

Because the Iceberg did not give way to Titanic by diverting his course :whistling: ..... just as now with brexit ...E.U. keeps on course...

You are right, the EU is on course for the U.S of G., enjoy it, well you have too, as you have no way out...????

5 minutes ago, david555 said:

And receiving multiple  other benefits in return ....., as now a row about fishing  and already a big quota can keep fishing by the sell out from your own U.K. government before ...... ll this for Bris own ego boosting .... not for the common people 

"Multiple other benefits"......Weeell, the UK won't be doing that any more, will they, you will.......????