Netizens go bananas! Hi-So in a Porsche parks in a handicapped bay and does his shopping

webfact

2 hours ago, josephbloggs said:

This is neither inconsiderate nor lazy, it is actually quite a smart way of utilising space,

Thank you for your comments, but with respect, I personally disagree. From my experience when cars are parked almost bumper to bumper across parking bays (as depicted in my photo), even with the handbrake left off, there is no way one can easily exit an official parking bay.

• Like 2

1 hour ago, thaicookingchef said:

I make sure to wear my hat, my sunglasses and my mask, then I check that there are no camera around,  then I do the job...

it always work well, I have never been caught until now !

Surely you have some DPM fatigues and face blackout from your special forces days ??? :whistling:

• Haha 1

Seems like a step forward from hitting and killing or making someone handicapped as hi-so had in past done in their expensive cars...

Little too early to go bananas over parking when there is clearly unoccupied handicapped parking still there.

In the end, who's place he really took away?

Tesco have like 20 handicapped place painted up, most if occupied by pickups, probably the least handicapped friendly vehicles. Not that they need to be, 99% is just fine ( if lazy) parking there. 

Hi-riders, but not hi-so.

Lately everyone get offended by anything.

Waiting when will someone run a campaign on the stores that the top shelf should be 1 meter high bcos kids, dwarfs and those in wheelchairs can't reach it?!

10 hours ago, 4MyEgo said:

They wouldn't be classified as impairments to be able to park in a disability parking spot, being selfish, well yes of course. 

Respiratory and cardiac insufficiencies are classified as disabi;ities in most countries for disabled parking, as you may have limited mobility due insufficicnet oxygen uptake.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

21 hours ago, Mavideol said:

Thai law, rules and regulations don't apply to these type of people

Do you mean they don’t apply to Thais ? Because nobody here worries about these reserved spots. The ones at my local Tesco Express and bank in rural Ubon are regularly filled with motorbikes, beaten up old pickups, and even a tractor a few days ago.

• Like 1

He knew he was in the wrong by how he parked in the box, shame these people he may well be a person of importance who will now go into his office or hospitsl and see this  report/picture on the notice board, to lose face would be worse than walking from a low/so parking space.

20 minutes ago, Whackjob said:

I honestly see no problem here....if he’s stupid enough to pay 3times the price for a car that can’t be driven on thai roads.......sure he is handicapped ????????

He’s probably got a better education and is smarter than most of the people on this forum - his fault is that he’s a careless self-centred a$$#hole. 

And... a Porsche and pretty much all but the lowest riding sports cars ride around Thailand perfectly well, the only issue may be the occasional floods on the roads and one or two ‘excessive’ speed bumps inside a few moo-baans. 

So no, he’s not handicapped, he’s just wealthy and you are showing signs of jealousy.

I make this post not to support an a$$#hole that parked in a spot reserved for those less able bodied, but to correct a rather flawed comment. 

I regularly shop at Seacon Square which has over 20 spaces for handicapped/aged persons but rarely can I park there.  Watching a while reveals most of the spots are taken by lazy Thais that want a convenient parking spot near the entrance. My daughter must let me out at the entrance and find a parking spot somewhere else. I find this normal at most shopping malls and even the hospital.

• Like 1

On 12/14/2020 at 11:31 AM, Humpy said:

He couldn't even get the car into the marked  parking slot. !! Perhaps a few trolleys around his car might get the message to him..... but then maybe not !

revenge_is_the_sweetest_when_served_cold_640_01.jpg

I am disabled, I need to open my car door to it's fullest so when dicks such as cash point cripples (need to get to the cash point not otherwise disabled) block disabled spaces I have to straddle 2 'normal' parking spaces because they are too narrow to open my car door fully.

• Like 1