Speeding Fines - well done Thai Police -or is it?

krobert6

On 12/17/2020 at 10:40 AM, Spatiumus said:

I agree, and I break the traffic laws as much as the next man but that wasn't my point.   My point was that the OP wants to contest a speeding ticket when he admitted that, whatever the limit on that road, he was speeding!  That is nothing to do with being holier-than-thou.

I have stated a couple of times that I am happy thet Thailand seem to be taking notice of speeding albeit they are not enforcing the payment of penalties bit they have to get it right - I have no interest in recouping a mere 500 baht - only make them aware of their mistakes -  so can an EX  could offical, magistrate or cleaner admit he cant read and just rants?

12 hours ago, krobert6 said:

I have stated a couple of times that I am happy thet Thailand seem to be taking notice of speeding albeit they are not enforcing the payment of penalties bit they have to get it right - I have no interest in recouping a mere 500 baht - only make them aware of their mistakes -  so can an EX  could offical, magistrate or cleaner admit he cant read and just rants?

They got it right, you were speeding, you said so in your OP.

"...so can an EX  could offical, magistrate or cleaner admit he cant read and just rants?"

I'd love to know what that means!