'We are not afraid': Wuhan residents say they hope WHO team finds virus origins

snoop1130

Do you think this stupid tedros , puppet of china will find it in wuhan as origin the virus ??? The vaccine is produced already and still they haven't started with the investigation. The evil deal between WHO and china has taken that long , huh !!.. was is about the money that they can't agreed with !!

• Like 2
  • Sad 1

13 hours ago, rabas said:

I too would not be afraid after a year to prepare. 

Looking back, they also pushed the narrative it came from a known Yunnan bat cave. Even found by Bat Woman! They even had a precursor named RATG13, 96.2% similar to SARS-2,  until it was found to have serious issues. They later found another Yunnan bat cave example, 97+% similar! They published that as proof of China cave origins.

Before that, they said it was from a pangolin virus 99% similar to SARS-2 , except they misspoke and it was only 90% similar and not possibly the origin. Before that it was the Wuhan market,  until it was discovered that many even earlier cases never went to the market. But at least they removed all evidence from the market. And so on and so forth.

So after a full year of clamp down on information, I'm sure they will find the 'appropriate' facts.

Than it was the "Norwegian" salmon.

Than the "German" sausage.

Than the "Scottish" whisky"

Than the "Belgian French fries";

Oh dear.

• Like 1

On 12/17/2020 at 6:23 PM, snoop1130 said:

"There is a strong possibility it was brought in via wholesale seafood from elsewhere. Wuhan has no seafood," said 20-year-old Wuhan student Jiang Yongcheng.

Check your research lab. The seafood could be from the lab. ????????

8 hours ago, GreasyFingers said:

Do I note a bit of racism on this topic.

not really.  Even the Chinese will tell you that the CCP are evil. That is what this is all about.  An evil regime, not an evil race of people, though after countless years of living in fear, most Chinese are reluctant to leave themselves open to anything.

• Like 2

On 12/18/2020 at 7:02 PM, GreasyFingers said:

Do I note a bit of racism on this topic.

More  than a bit mate.

Trump lied about everything but he was right about China and the WHO. Love that one. 

Love 'its not the people, its the CPC' as well. What all 350m of them, thats all the people you've got!!!

• Like 1
  • Sad 1

On 12/18/2020 at 7:12 PM, car720 said:

not really.  Even the Chinese will tell you that the CCP are evil. That is what this is all about.  An evil regime, not an evil race of people, though after countless years of living in fear, most Chinese are reluctant to leave themselves open to anything.

Them Chinese who are in Taiwan and Hong Kong, some of them reckon that the CCP are evil. But how many of them Chinese in mainland China reckon that the CCP is evil ?

Are the Chinese in China aware that the bug is still killing loads of people in America and Europe ?  Are the Chinese in China thankfull that their country has gone back to being normal ? Do they believe that their country has gone back to being normal because of the response done by their government ?  I think the answer to all three questions is, is yes.

• Like 1
  • Sad 1

3 hours ago, tonbridgebrit said:

Them Chinese who are in Taiwan and Hong Kong, some of them reckon that the CCP are evil. But how many of them Chinese in mainland China reckon that the CCP is evil ?

Are the Chinese in China aware that the bug is still killing loads of people in America and Europe ?  Are the Chinese in China thankfull that their country has gone back to being normal ? Do they believe that their country has gone back to being normal because of the response done by their government ?  I think the answer to all three questions is, is yes.

I reckon most people understand the good and the bad of the CCP, especially mainland Chinese. I doubt many anywhere want the likes of the CCP leading mankind. You are not able to imagine a better government?

As for what they think, a long time scientist friend in Beijing says some believe it may have been CCP monkey business gone awry. They're know who got hit hardest and who got off easy.

• Like 1

12 hours ago, rabas said:

I reckon most people understand the good and the bad of the CCP, especially mainland Chinese. I doubt many anywhere want the likes of the CCP leading mankind. You are not able to imagine a better government?

As for what they think, a long time scientist friend in Beijing says some believe it may have been CCP monkey business gone awry. They're know who got hit hardest and who got off easy.

Hello there.
Okay, you want to talk about 'monkey business gone awry' ?? Exactly what conspiracy theory are you trying to say ?

Okay, let's look at the official version of events.  The Covid bug started in Wuhan, China, and it spread. It spread from Wuhan to other parts of China, and it spread from Wuhan and other parts of China to places outside of China. The opinion being that the Beijing government was late in telling the world, and late in ordering a mass lockdown on Wuhan and other parts of China. They could have ordered a mass lockdown onto Wuhan earlier, but they didn't. The bug was allowed to spread in China and outside of China.

The bug is now all over the world. Why is the bug almost non-existent in Wuhan and the rest of China ?   How comes the bug is still very much in America and Europe. Why is that ? What strategy has Beijing done, to cause a situation where Covid is almost non-existent in China ?  What do you believe ?

Is it because the Beijing government has carried out thorough lockdowns across China, and this has removed the Covid bug ? I think this is the case. And the reason why the bug still exists in Europe, Britain and America is because, because, because the lockdowns have not been done, or lockdowns are not thorough enough. Or maybe because people simply don't follow the lockdown rules and go to the beach ?

What conspiracy theory are we talking about ? Was the bug allowed to leave Wuhan and spread in China in a SMALL way, and at the same time, it was released outside of China (released into Italy, America, Brazil, Britain ) in a secret and MASSIVE way ?  Was the bug released into Europe in a massive way back in March ?  And Europe is still suffering from the massive release ? And it was released in a small way in China in the months prior to March, that's why it was much easier for China to clear the bug ?  Do people believe this ?

Whatever it is that people believe, well, we've got to try and explain why the bug is almost non-existent in China, but is still very much present in America, Britain and Europe. What's your view regarding an explanation for this ?
Thanks.

• Sad 1
  • Thanks 2

4 hours ago, tonbridgebrit said:

Hello there.
Okay, you want to talk about 'monkey business gone awry' ?? Exactly what conspiracy theory are you trying to say ?

Okay, let's look at the official version of events.  The Covid bug started in Wuhan, China, and it spread. It spread from Wuhan to other parts of China, and it spread from Wuhan and other parts of China to places outside of China. The opinion being that the Beijing government was late in telling the world, and late in ordering a mass lockdown on Wuhan and other parts of China. They could have ordered a mass lockdown onto Wuhan earlier, but they didn't. The bug was allowed to spread in China and outside of China.

The bug is now all over the world. Why is the bug almost non-existent in Wuhan and the rest of China ?   How comes the bug is still very much in America and Europe. Why is that ? What strategy has Beijing done, to cause a situation where Covid is almost non-existent in China ?  What do you believe ?

Is it because the Beijing government has carried out thorough lockdowns across China, and this has removed the Covid bug ? I think this is the case. And the reason why the bug still exists in Europe, Britain and America is because, because, because the lockdowns have not been done, or lockdowns are not thorough enough. Or maybe because people simply don't follow the lockdown rules and go to the beach ?

What conspiracy theory are we talking about ? Was the bug allowed to leave Wuhan and spread in China in a SMALL way, and at the same time, it was released outside of China (released into Italy, America, Brazil, Britain ) in a secret and MASSIVE way ?  Was the bug released into Europe in a massive way back in March ?  And Europe is still suffering from the massive release ? And it was released in a small way in China in the months prior to March, that's why it was much easier for China to clear the bug ?  Do people believe this ?

Whatever it is that people believe, well, we've got to try and explain why the bug is almost non-existent in China, but is still very much present in America, Britain and Europe. What's your view regarding an explanation for this ?
Thanks.

Thank you for your long and seemingly honest question. If you want to know why my friend, a nuclear physicist by training, says he or people around him view the issue with suspicion, we must ask him.

While I'm in Bangkok, we communicate by WeChat because the Chinese authorities banned other communication like WhatsApp, and he won't discuss sensitive issues that can be monitored.

I can tell you what I think, but it's a long story. 

On 12/20/2020 at 3:44 PM, tonbridgebrit said:

Yes, yes and No.

On 12/18/2020 at 8:19 AM, Tug said:

It imo doesent matter were it originated as long as it wasent intentional it is what it is what’s important imo is what we do moving forward all this blame storming is counter productive 

This is a possibility. Trump starts his trade war, western governments and academics are saying that the rise of China is like the rise of Hitler & the Nazis in the 1930s and there will be a war between China and the West. So Xi Jinping & the CCP, think...oh, you're considering starting a war with us sometime in the near future, threaten our economy and security...well have some of this you muva<deleted>as, lets see how tough you are after you deal with this.