EU's Barnier says: just hours left for a Brexit trade deal

snoop1130

3 hours ago, andyg75 said:

You were too busy having parties for the Germans

Yes....Resistance organizing ...example trying to get shot down RAF  personals in safety . And trying getting them to unoccupied Spain as an example ....so they could  reach England again ...

Edited by david555

21 minutes ago, david555 said:

Yes....Resistance organizing ...example trying to get shot down RAF  personals in safety . And trying getting them to unoccupied Spain as an example ....so they could  reach England again ...

5 minutes ago, transam said:

The Dads Army film, in my opinion, was nowhere near as good as the real Dads Army series...????

Just because it played at Brussels ..... just like now " Boris desperate  brexiteers  " is in the making at Brussels  .... real time 

• Haha 1

57 minutes ago, david555 said:

Why couldnt you send them back in rubber dinghies ?

52 minutes ago, david555 said:

And some of your fellow countryman were busy rounding up the jews for payment Henneike Column

and taking Jewish property

http://erijswijk.blogspot.com/2011/07/henneicke-column.html

• Like 1

Just now, CorpusChristie said:

Why couldnt you send them back in rubber dinghies ?

You would like to send your pilots and air crew by dinghy's that time .... nice remembering's on your hero's ...

says a lot of present called brexiteers mentality  ...

2 minutes ago, david555 said:

You would like to send your pilots and air crew by dinghy's that time .... nice remembering's on your hero's ...

says a lot of present called brexiteers mentality  ...

I was asking you a question, I wasnt suggesting a preference .

It was also a subtle reference to the way you send illegal immigrants over to the UK these days 

Something you failed to notice .

4 minutes ago, vinny41 said:

And some of your fellow countryman were busy rounding up the jews for payment Henneike Column

and taking Jewish property

http://erijswijk.blogspot.com/2011/07/henneicke-column.html

You said that already once , it happened all over occupied Europe ....,  call yourself lucky that your wars are always fought not on your territory  (appart from air raid  bombings) 

This remark shows how a little man you are  , blaming a whole peoples for actions from few ..... there is bin taking proper actions on those by the liberations  ..... executions after court martial ....

• Haha 2

14 minutes ago, david555 said:

Just because it played at Brussels ..... just like now " Boris desperate  brexiteers  " is in the making at Brussels  .... real time 

No, you've got the wrong end of the stick ol' chap.....????

PS. You may have to google that phrase....????

3 minutes ago, david555 said:

You said that already once , it happened all over occupied Europe ....,  call yourself lucky that your wars are always fought not on your territory  (appart from air raid  bombings) 

This remark shows how a little man you are  , blaming a whole peoples for actions from few ..... there is bin taking proper actions on those by the liberations  ..... executions after court martial ....

Please repost where I said anything about the  some of your fellow countryman were busy rounding up the jews for payment Henneike Column and taking Jewish property

Because I know I didn't and therefore you telling porkie pies

Also please know that I posted some of your fellow countryman not whole people as you have stated

• Like 2

8 minutes ago, CorpusChristie said:

I was asking you a question, I wasnt suggesting a preference .

It was also a subtle reference to the way you send illegal immigrants over to the UK these days 

Something you failed to notice .

Nice retreat ..... but i think all go read it as i replied .... no respect , even for your own ...

you took those RAF crew in that dinghy... not me 

1 minute ago, vinny41 said:

Please repost where I said anything about the  some of your fellow countryman were busy rounding up the jews for payment Henneike Column and taking Jewish property

Because I know I didn't and therefore you telling porkie pies

Also please know that I posted some of your fellow countryman not whole people as you have stated

you made the reference .

9 minutes ago, transam said:

Calm down, concentrate on belittling the UK instead, we are used to that....????

PS. Well you are landlocked with your aggressors, you were/are very lucky the UK was an island, an island that could build up the resources to rescue you.....Turned out OK, didn't it, twice....:clap2:

so prepare for rescue re-build U.K. number 3 U.K. this time .... possible only England & Wales  depending a certain outcome 

Edited by david555
  • Like 1
  • Haha 1

24 minutes ago, david555 said:

you made the reference .

Once again I ask you to repost where I stated  some of your fellow countryman were busy rounding up the jews for payment Henneike Column and taking Jewish property

If you are unable to repost and we both know you can't thats means you are incorrect 

Edited by vinny41
typo
  • Like 2