E-cigarettes: Top model and girlfriend of "hi-so" under investigation after major bust

webfact

5 hours ago, webfact said:

Daily News reported - without naming names - that one of the women is a top magazine model who is a girlfriend of a "hi-so" society figure who is also under investigation for being part of the illegal operation

How much to keep a name quiet if you have money ?

8 hours ago, webfact said:

Daily News reported - without naming names - that one of the women is a top magazine model who is a girlfriend of a "hi-so" society figure who is also under investigation for being part of the illegal operation. 

So, a bit like the Red Bull case, chuff all will happen.

Cunch of bunts. ????????

If the police are seeking out those nasty vaping criminals they should pop along to RCA in Bangkok. I've seen plenty of videos showing many girls standing outside the clubs puffing away (I think the video blogger might have a girls smoking fetish). But that would mean the boys in brown going out after dark, so the users are safe I guess.

But it's yet another example of Thailand doing the opposite of what is sensible, normal, the way the rest of the world operates. Ban the safer vaping and continue selling the lethal 'traditional' smokes.

• Like 1

7 hours ago, overherebc said:

I would reckon qualified chemists could tell you what is produced when you heat a mixture of different chenicals.

How many 'top models' can?

It all depends how hot.  Really hot, almost anything can happen. Chemicals are the same way.

5 minutes ago, overherebc said:
26 minutes ago, rabas said:

It all depends how hot.  Really hot, almost anything can happen. Chemicals are the same way.

Do you have an example? I don't

A few, but I've been married a long time now.

7 hours ago, TheFishman1 said:

Tobacco industry will not allow competition ... 

You guys are so short-sighted and don't seem to know that the biggest investors in vaping products ARE the tobacco companies.  

It's already been proven that vaping of non-nicotine flavored juices is a gateway to tobacco/nicotine products for minors.  If these "pretties" are seen vaping in clubs and in media, teens will follow like lemmings.

• Sad 1

3 hours ago, Iron Tongue said:

You guys are so short-sighted and don't seem to know that the biggest investors in vaping products ARE the tobacco companies.  

It's already been proven that vaping of non-nicotine flavored juices is a gateway to tobacco/nicotine products for minors.  If these "pretties" are seen vaping in clubs and in media, teens will follow like lemmings.

With that logic, lemon juice is a gateway to Bacardi Limon.

Or any car a gateway to deadly racing. Then why not just ban all cars, and be done with it.

Yeah, right.

• Like 2

I keep reading about authorities being worried about sale of flavoured vaping juice to minors.

Why do they penalise adults, like me, who used vaping to give up a 45 year smoking habit. Not ONE cigarette for over two years now.

If they are so worried about sales to minors, why not put in mandatory gaol sentences for those that are caught supplying minors? That would make more sense to me. Oh wait, TIT.

• Like 1

19 hours ago, overherebc said:

That is absolutely the most important point. Maybe the ingredients alone are not dangerous, but, heated and vaporised <deleted>> knows what the results are.

Thats like a meth head head worried  that they aren't using the best chemicals in their ice.

• Like 1

What happened to the good old days, when every self respecting uni student had a friend in Miami, and a friend in Humboldt County?  Loud motorcycles and fake liquid tobacco?  I suppose it goes well with the prison foods they cherish. And I will be the first to admit some of those chicks drinking Shiite beer on ice and bunless hotdogs are as hot as they come, but geez...

Edited by moontang

Vape pens are quite popular among Thais out clubbing these days. All used in public (outside smoking areas). Seems to skew towards women (worn on a lanyard - they love their lanyards here), seen some guys with the larger mods.

What actually suprises me is the public sale of N2O balloons. Yes, there've been some arrests on KSR, but still pretty public. I guess not all goes to the performance car aftermarket? I mean how much whipped cream do they need?

1 hour ago, mtls2005 said:

Vape pens are quite popular among Thais out clubbing these days. All used in public (outside smoking areas). Seems to skew towards women (worn on a lanyard - they love their lanyards here), seen some guys with the larger mods.

What actually suprises me is the public sale of N2O balloons. Yes, there've been some arrests on KSR, but still pretty public. I guess not all goes to the performance car aftermarket? I mean how much whipped cream do they need?

Just something else that is kind of low class and costs 3 times more than in the US. Nothing quite like sharing a disgusting drink in a bucket during a pandemic... 

• Confused 1