Lockdowns now in four provinces

webfact

13 hours ago, PGSan said:

What (medium or serious) side effects are there?  

There is always a scaremonger and they will perpetuate the problems with this and any other virus that comes along.

In Jan 64 I joined the RAF and we had many vaccinations within a couple of weeks, little option. We queued in alphabetical order and the guy in front of me always fainted when he saw the needle, only side effect I ever saw.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, sandyf said:

There is always a scaremonger and they will perpetuate the problems with this and any other virus that comes along.

In Jan 64 I joined the RAF and we had many vaccinations within a couple of weeks, little option. We queued in alphabetical order and the guy in front of me always fainted when he saw the needle, only side effect I ever saw.

What is the main purpose of the health screening form? (The main purpose of the health screening form is to determine whether the client has any contraindications that might prohibit certain treatments.) That is why Medical testing takes up to or longer than 5 years after the medication has been proven to work, so that people won't contract a side affect. Until this is properly and professionally administered you can shove any of these new COVID Vaccines up your <deleted>! I worked in the Paramedic then in the Medical / Pharmacuetical industry for 12 years so I believe I have some creedence to my comment.

Google info for yourself and stop being the silent follower...........

• Like 1

44 minutes ago, dpcjsr said:

Given the low level of intelligence displayed by the boot licking comments here, perhaps, it is time for a culling. 

This is NOT and has never been about a virus. The virus, if it exist, is no worse than a bad flu. 

So what is this about? Clearly, control and enslavement of the entire world to the new world order. 

Of course the brainwashed are begging to be enslaved. 

Interesting times. The future looks darker and darker as humanity takes a knee to evil and good men cower. 

Except for all the countries that are open and living life normally or close to it.

How do those countries fit into your conspiracy? 

You obviously don’t understand basic science and are incapable of understanding the difference between the flu and COVID19, because what you’ve written is complete nonsense. 

However, when it comes to “low level intelligence,” you nailed that one. You just don’t realize that you’ve described yourself. A prime example of the Dunning-Kruger effect.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

18 minutes ago, Jester69 said:

Then we need to stop all the propoganda about this disease.

FACT 1: The only real facts are the number who have died, not the numbers who have caught it. 

FACT 2: It is a VIRUS ....... the common cold is a VIRUS and there are no reasons to have such drastic measure in place to eliminate this virus. Not everyone who has been a recorded death died from COVID-19 , they may have had the virus at the time of death but it was due to other failing health conditions such as Kidney disease, Diabetes etc etc. Lets get on with life. No vaccine or medicine has been made for SARS which is where this Virus has mutated from. Really ........... I am over listening to the RHETORIC of TERROR!

Where do you people come from?

Every single thing you said is embarrassingly incorrect.

However, you are correct about not living in in terror. So I urge you to find the nearest Burmese labor camp and mingle. Let us know how it works out, because the COVID19 wards in hospitals are filled with people just like you. I’m sure you’d make some friends there.

• Like 1
  • Sad 1
  • Thanks 1

1 hour ago, dpcjsr said:

Given the low level of intelligence displayed by the boot licking comments here, perhaps, it is time for a culling. 

This is NOT and has never been about a virus. The virus, if it exist, is no worse than a bad flu. 

So what is this about? Clearly, control and enslavement of the entire world to the new world order. 

Of course the brainwashed are begging to be enslaved. 

Interesting times. The future looks darker and darker as humanity takes a knee to evil and good men cower. 

I find it quite amazing that with all the verifiable facts available regarding Covid that you can still believe such nonsense.

I'm embarrassed for you. 

• Thanks 2

16 hours ago, Dan O said:

I agree that it makes sense to limit exposure times where ever possible but at an off hour time quarantine has little affect other than an impression you're doing something but actually giving little impact or affect. Nice optic but not much more than that.  True Testing, quarantining and area lock down for travel are far more effective along with truth in reporting 

Maybe but I suspect its mainly aimed at the drunks who perhaps want another bottle of whiskey at 3am in the morning and who's decision making process will be impaired.

Totally agree with you on the testing part.

Edited by Chelseafan

On 12/23/2020 at 1:01 PM, NK012 said:

No recent cases in Chonburi, wow!  Am I supposed to believe that?

They most likely haive their own source of seafood, so less likley to get transmission from Samut Sakorn. But if it turns into uncontrolled community spread, then it will certainly get there. 

5 hours ago, khunkarl said:

The government following the Chinese model. Is it because they are clueless to act on their own or are they instructed by China? 

Let's follow the role mode of the good ole' USofA then. They've made a smashing job if controlling it. 

• Haha 1

19 hours ago, Nout said:

Is such a comment really necessary? What is the point spreading alarm and despondency? Why add to peoples misery and worry?

It's not in the best interest of a virus to wipe out its host. Over time, they become milder. It will most likely become a form of seasonal flu, where vaccines will become adjusted to suit. 

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, DavisH said:

Let's follow the role mode of the good ole' USofA then. They've made a smashing job if controlling it. 

send them and email with your CV and experience.  online i was able to solve everything in the Universe.....in the real world.....well, I stay online.  If i was in charge, Wuhan, China would have been triple locked down the second that bat infected a person!!!!  simple, China, end of story.  it would never have left Wuhan.  I would be a savior to the planet!!!

billions would thank me.....send me billions.......wow, if only they listened to me online.

anyone got an email for Wuhan??  

On 12/23/2020 at 1:44 PM, Andy from Kent said:

Whatever restrictions are enacted to  control and eliminate the spread of the COVID-19 are welcomed by me if they're successful.     I'm not a fan of big government but I am a fan of doing whatever is necessary  to end this thing.

Lock down certainly pulls the virus up. Every time there's an out break in oz they slam borders shut and lock down, seems to work , there isn't 300 thousand dead anyway. The problem you've got with the virus , you either look at the stock exchange or you look after the people, the virus don't take bets each way.

There is no evidence that lockdowns work all they do is postpone the problem and no Government has ever defeated a virus, they are constantly mutating, we are going to have to get used to living with the virus, the same we do with the flu and we have done with SARS, Bird flu and all the rest, the alternative is an unpredictable future with a reduction in our freedoms, an increase in Government power over those freedoms, a lot businesses closing, people out work and a very different future than we saw last year at this time.

Once Governments have powers they rarely give them back.

23 hours ago, Jester69 said:

What is the main purpose of the health screening form? (The main purpose of the health screening form is to determine whether the client has any contraindications that might prohibit certain treatments.) That is why Medical testing takes up to or longer than 5 years after the medication has been proven to work, so that people won't contract a side affect. Until this is properly and professionally administered you can shove any of these new COVID Vaccines up your <deleted>! I worked in the Paramedic then in the Medical / Pharmacuetical industry for 12 years so I believe I have some creedence to my comment.

Google info for yourself and stop being the silent follower...........

A little knowledge is a dangerous thing, and people like you are a danger to everyone else.

On 12/23/2020 at 12:44 PM, Andy from Kent said:

Whatever restrictions are enacted to  control and eliminate the spread of the COVID-19 are welcomed by me if they're successful.     I'm not a fan of big government but I am a fan of doing whatever is necessary  to end this thing.

Always amazes me. So many are not 'big fans' of government, but when they are scared, government is good enough and must be there to protect them. Maybe being pro-active and not waiting for government could be an option?

• Like 1