120 KMPH Speed limit....go for it...should get some great dashcam footage!

Formaleins

imagine if this idiot was coming at you at 120KMPH! Beggars belief really, probably a regularly serviced vehicle by the dealer. Good job that wheel didn't spin off at that speed! (My son filmed it Christmas from where he works) Imagine the hilarious videos that will get uploaded when these idiots are allowed to do this speed! Maybe introduce a competence test? Driving test question - How many Buffalo should you carry in a <deleted> heap before checking your wheel bearings? 1/none/3/ or ten? multiple choice.

Edited by Formaleins
  • Haha 1

1 minute ago, Dmaxdan said:

????You picked a fine time to leave me loose wheel...????

But just imagine....they plan to go to the Moon! They cannot drive from A to B without slaughter, talk about a pipe dream....imagine all the plastic bags left on the lunar surface..

• Haha 1

12 hours ago, Formaleins said:

imagine if this idiot was coming at you at 120KMPH! Beggars belief really, probably a regularly serviced vehicle by the dealer. Good job that wheel didn't spin off at that speed! (My son filmed it Christmas from where he works) Imagine the hilarious videos that will get uploaded when these idiots are allowed to do this speed! Maybe introduce a competence test? Driving test question - How many Buffalo should you carry in a <deleted> heap before checking your wheel bearings? 1/none/3/ or ten? multiple choice.

If you think about it there won't be much difference really coz everyone drives at whatever speed they want already.

• Like 1

On 12/28/2020 at 8:43 PM, Formaleins said:

probably a regularly serviced vehicle by the dealer.

Very doubtful that a +10 year old bull carrier has seen the inside of a dealership since it was bought.

On 12/28/2020 at 9:21 PM, Formaleins said:

But just imagine....they plan to go to the Moon! They cannot drive from A to B without slaughter, talk about a pipe dream....imagine all the plastic bags left on the lunar surface..

Imagine trying to stay on topic.

• Like 1

On 12/29/2020 at 9:25 AM, VocalNeal said:

120 KPH is only for multilane roads with no U turns. He would have been pulled over on Chonburi Motorway for an uncovered load, so imagined incident would not have happened.

Not what I read, 120KMH is for any dual carriageway.(I might be wrong) ... and which Thai road has "No U Turns?" - the complete stupidity of anyone designing a road system that puts a U Turn in the fast lane beggars belief, even at 50 KMH, it is death by design!

On 1/3/2021 at 7:46 PM, Formaleins said:

Not what I read, 120KMH is for any dual carriageway.(I might be wrong) ... and which Thai road has "No U Turns?" - the complete stupidity of anyone designing a road system that puts a U Turn in the fast lane beggars belief, even at 50 KMH, it is death by design!

Many have U-turns whereby you need to (or could) leave the main carriageway on the left and pass over/under the carriageway to U-turn.

Unfortunately that isn't a singularity and given the Thai mindset, anything goes. 

Problem with Thai Highways is that too many drive at e-tok speeds and think they can just pull into a lane of faster moving vehicles with impunity.