Young wife attacked with box cutter by husband on way to get a divorce

webfact

1 hour ago, RJRS1301 said:

This topic is about a woman being slashed by a male, her husband, n the way to sign papers, this BEFORE the divorce courts.

The judges and solictors are not there when when most domestic violence occurs (look at the stats)  they end up in courts because men far too often abuse women, physically, sexually, and financially..

Lawyers, judges, advocates do not beat women to death, intimate partners do.

Men who have poor impulse control 

Of course, I am speaking generally. 

However, if I were to survey 1000 divorced and employed men, with children, from various countries around the world, do you think the majority will say they were treated fairly by their relevant divorce courts?  

• Like 1

16 minutes ago, RJRS1301 said:

The solution to feeling hard done by, is not murdering your departing spouse, so your survey is irrelevant  regarding toxic behaviour

Murder ia not a solution to martial discord 

In fact it may be a novel idea to treat women with respect, and not a possession, from the day you meet them.

Who said anything about murder?  

1 minute ago, Leaver said:

Who said anything about murder?  

well your intention of attacking someone with a box cutter, is not to improve their looks, or trim their fingernails..

Look at the numbers of women murdered each week by intimate partners

6 minutes ago, RJRS1301 said:

well your intention of attacking someone with a box cutter, is not to improve their looks, or trim their fingernails..

Look at the numbers of women murdered each week by intimate partners

I never mentioned murder, or box cutters. I simply mentioned revenge.  

Waiting for the medical report? BS

one can get a medical report at time of discharge...

he committed a violent crime....the culprit should be tracked immediately as he poses a danger to his family members and others...and as the police wait...for what? To escape or plan another attack 

• Like 2

1 hour ago, Nkpjed said:

Execute this sorry piece of <deleted> people like this don’t deserve to continue breathing.

No. Castrate him and amputate his penis to cure him of his 'Male Pride. He can then continue working and support his family

Probably not the wisest decision to fall in league with a man who belongs to a fraternal Cock Fighting order....

Thats right up there with people who chain vicious Rottweiler dogs to the front of the house on both sides of main entry doors.... 

Don't need a sign that reads " Danger, please stay away from me, I am a violent person and I don't play well with others. 

21 hours ago, TSF said:

Hope they find this savage soon and lock the scumbag up for a very long time.

After hand cuffing him and giving the wife a new box cutter for her to artistically re-arrange his features; that would be an appropriate first step, of course.....

• Like 2

2 minutes ago, Bundooman said:

After hand cuffing him and giving the wife a new box cutter for her to artistically re-arrange his features; that would be an appropriate first step, of course.....

I'm sure she is a little more civilized than the man child she was seeking to divorce! Thai men are such wimps and will kill over lost face, sad!