Boxing Day mall attack: Foreigner kicks female Thai shopper TWICE after trolley misunderstanding

webfact

8 hours ago, scorecard said:

A shellacking, that sounds nasty and painful

Have you never had one? I copped a couple in my younger days and they taught me to tread more carefully though life.

38 minutes ago, geisha said:

The question is , why would a man that size kick a tiny girl like that ? I’m quite sure that the guy is dangerous. 

I hate to say it but I run into many 'angry at the world' foreigners in Thailand. Stay clear of these misanthropes.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

15 hours ago, colinneil said:

Well i get blamed for many things, but nobody can accuse me of being that foreigner.????????

Any foreigner who assaults a Thai woman deserve prison and then deportation.

No excuses. Men who assault women don’t do it only one time, it is in their nature.

Thais don’t want them here and either do I.

1 hour ago, Bradmeister said:

A foreigner? AGAIN? 

FOR ALL WE KNOW IT WAS A CAUCASIAN BORN AND RAISED IN UBON RATCHATANI, and he was having a seizure because he forgot to take his or her medications.

Stop the bigotry, stop Racism and The whole us and Them,!

Shame on you Thai Nation.  

The Farang Apologists are out in force. 

No, we know he was born in Norway with a Norwegian passport. He wasn’t having a seizure, he was having a dummy spit. A frail ego.

All over the news. He is twice her size.

Some choice comments on social media also. 

eg 

5DACC2FA-3D19-4868-870E-27A7A9606F84.jpeg

Edited by Natai Beach
  • Like 1
  • Confused 1
  • Sad 1

I often wonder how people like this manage to live beyond 50 years old. How this piece of sh hasn't been on the receiving end of a fatal attack by now I don't know. 

And kicking the lady, twice - how weird is that? I'd have been less surprised if the attacker was Thai given that kicking is in their fighting DNA. But Norwegian?

What a man...

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

7 minutes ago, CG1 Blue said:

I often wonder how people like this manage to live beyond 50 years old. How this piece of sh hasn't been on the receiving end of a fatal attack by now I don't know. 

And kicking the lady, twice - how weird is that? I'd have been less surprised if the attacker was Thai given that kicking is in their fighting DNA. But Norwegian?

What a man...

FDC60108-86C9-4BD4-80B7-D2D4CF794F1A.jpeg

• Like 1

8 hours ago, JeffersLos said:

"after paying for her purchases had wheeled her trolley to a place in the mall selling fried chicken. While she was looking at the prices for the chicken her mother said she was going back to the car. 

She didn't know that she had taken their trolley back with her. 

When Ormjan had finished looking at the prices of the chicken she turned round and thinking that the trolley behind her was hers she started wheeling it off. "

????

not the first time some enterprising individual took the opportunity to grab an unattended cart at the mall while the owner of the goods was distracted.

when caught......"oh, oopsie! so sorry".... then back to mingle in the crowd waiting for the next target.

• Sad 1
  • Haha 1

16 hours ago, sirocco said:

He couldn't pretend that this woman was stealing his purchases, he hadn't paid for them yet.
This is an unacceptable reaction and I hope he will be found and punished accordingly.
A few days in prison and a strong deposit will do him good.

I think that if you read a bit  more carefully  you will realize  they were outside in the  car park which would  mean he had indeed  paid for them.

That does not excuse his  violence in any way though.

• Like 1

13 minutes ago, ChouDoufu said:

not the first time some enterprising individual took the opportunity to grab an unattended cart at the mall while the owner of the goods was distracted.

when caught......"oh, oopsie! so sorry".... then back to mingle in the crowd waiting for the next target.

5 years here and nobody has ever attempted to steal my supermarket cart

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

1 minute ago, CG1 Blue said:

Even if she was trying to steal his shopping (unlikely), do you think it's normal for a man to kick a small woman (twice)? You don't think he could have taken the trolley back from her and reported her to security if he was so sure it was a scam? 

Perhaps kicking small ladies normal behaviour for you ????

dunno.  could be a common occurrence at that particular mall, innocent-looking little ladies making a living stealing stuff at the mall.  some even train their small children to steal, knowing they can usually get off easy if caught. 

report to security, who are often in on the scams?  tit.  if not, they can play innocent on facebook, and get the netizens "enraged" calling for mob justice.

after all, if he'd waited to accidentally run her down in the crosswalk, it'd be 500 baht and a wai.

• Sad 1

29 minutes ago, tonray said:

To see this 'apology' is the saddest thing to me....put this cretin in jail until trial..levy a huge fine (payment to the lady) and when he coughs up the money....put him in IDC until his deportation flight. Get rid of the scumbags like this...for all our sakes.

Many other cases like this, the NZ kicker in Pattaya, the English bloke in Buriram, the Brit who threw his wife off the seventh floor In Pattaya, etc etc 

He didn’t even know her. 

to see the “apologists” like the one above is even sadder IMO.

Edited by Natai Beach
  • Like 2

17 hours ago, bodga said:

I  attempted to get into the exact same model  colour and year car once in  the UK, I  was  thinking  why won t the doors  open before I twigged  it

Funny story.

I was once renting a Honda Click here in Samui. Parked up and went to eat. Was dark when I came back. Checked bike and number plate, 837, black and orange Click. That's it.

Drove home thinking bike felt not right. Next morning coming down hill, brakes felt terrible. Took it back to hire shop. They  said "it's not our bike". 

What are you talking about? I asked. "Look! It's a black and orange Click! Number plate 837!" 

"Yes". Said the owner. "But ours has Surat Thani plates." This is registered in another province. In Thailand many cars and bikes can have same number, but registered in different province."

"S**t!" Said I. 

The bike shop recovered their bike from where I parked it, and I went to the  police station to explain in case someone had reported their bike stolen.

Sure enough. The policeman laughed and said, "It's OK. We had a ladyboy in here crying because someone had stolen his bike."

Oddly, a few days later, I saw yet another Click with 837 plate.

Back on topic. I hope they catch the guy.

• Haha 2

1 hour ago, Dumbastheycome said:

I think that if you read a bit  more carefully  you will realize  they were outside in the  car park which would  mean he had indeed  paid for them.

That does not excuse his  violence in any way though.

Of course he had paid, staff would not let someone walk off without paying for a trolley of goods. I agree such violence to this slip of a girl is degusting even if she had intended to steal it. 

18 hours ago, jvs said:

Something similar happened to me last year!

Ann went to the ATM and when she came back to the truck i saw already things

were wrong,i was inside our truck.

She walked to the wrong truck(same as ours ) and got in.

Her and the Thai guy in the truck looked at each other and his face nearly fell off.

I never laughed so hard,funny as hell.

I agree in this case,throw the book at him.

I once jumped into what i thought was my company van, a huge German shepherd stuck his head over the seat from behind barking at me, wrong van ????   

• Like 1

7 hours ago, tonray said:

5 years here and nobody has ever attempted to steal my supermarket cart

I'll be honest, a couple of times I've started to put a product in 'my' cart but quickly realized the other items in the cart are not mine, and pulled away. It happens. 

7 hours ago, ChouDoufu said:

dunno.  could be a common occurrence at that particular mall, innocent-looking little ladies making a living stealing stuff at the mall.  some even train their small children to steal, knowing they can usually get off easy if caught. 

report to security, who are often in on the scams?  tit.  if not, they can play innocent on facebook, and get the netizens "enraged" calling for mob justice.

after all, if he'd waited to accidentally run her down in the crosswalk, it'd be 500 baht and a wai.

So you would have kicked her too. I understand now. You must be a real tough guy...

• Like 1