'We have to be remembered for what's been done,' Trump says on early return to Washington

webfact

11 hours ago, ballpoint said:

And, for his latest trick, Trump the demented is calling for a "mega rally" on the day that Congress meets to certify Biden's win.  The world is running out of adjectives to describe this sociopath.

"The rally is set to commence at 5am on January 7 (NZ time) in Washington DC, where supporters will protest to pressure Republican lawmakers into overturning Biden's win.

"JANUARY SIXTH, SEE YOU IN DC!" he tweeted Wednesday.

..."It's up to the American people to stop it. Along with President Trump, we will do whatever it takes to ensure the integrity of this election for the good of the nation," the website says.

"Be there, will be wild!" Trump said in a tweet."

'Will be wild': Trump plans protest rally the day Congress will meet to certify Biden's win (msn.com)

Yet again another super spreader event brought to you by POTUS....what a guy. I know 350,000 Americans that will not be there.....

• Like 1

10 minutes ago, PattayaJames said:

Poor try! 

You provided 2 links and I provided 2 quotes, one from each link. 

None of the sources linked states it comes from the the report. It is a quote from Rubio' s comment, not from the report:

"We can say, without any hesitation, that the Committee found absolutely no evidence that then-candidate Donald Trump or his campaign colluded with the Russian government to meddle in the 2016 election," said Sen. Marco Rubio, R-Fla., the committee's acting chairman"

https://eu.usatoday.com/story/news/politics/2020/08/18/senate-details-paul-manafort-ties-russian-intel-officer-kilimnik/3390437001/

3 hours ago, PattayaJames said:

How can anyone truthfully claim he did say it?

Multiple named people who were there at the time it was alleged who are on record saying they did not hear it vs no one on record saying he did.

Ridiculous.

Im sure you will easily find a link to name those people.

btw, there is no one on record saying he didnt say it.

Edited by Sujo

1 hour ago, PattayaJames said:

Sure: https://www.washingtonpost.com/politics/2020/09/15/trump-says-there-are-25-witnesses-disputing-atlantic

BTW not a single person on record saying he did say it. 

https://www.washingtonpost.com/politics/2020/09/15/trump-says-there-are-25-witnesses-disputing-atlantic-nope/ is the correct link. See the 'nope' at the end of the link?

From your link "As you can see, the claim that there are 25 “witnesses” is inflated. At best, 14 people denying the story were traveling with the president, but some were not in the room when the alleged conversations took place.".

Edited by stevenl
  • Like 1

28 minutes ago, Jeffr2 said:

Still falling for what Trump says?  Stunning....

Cultists are difficult to convince that they may be incorrect, have a look at scientology and its adherents, jonestown etc.

• Like 2

4 hours ago, heybruce said:

Trump has a funny way of being pro-law enforcement, he supports and seems to encourage illegal acts by the police.  https://abcnews.go.com/Politics/trump-police-nice-suspects/story?id=48914504

And with so many blackguards in his circle, some of which are convicted felons, an intelligent person may get the impression that he doesn't have much respect for the law at all.  Doesn't seem to have much place for truth and facts, either.  All anecdotes, political incidents and quotes aside, overall his deeds and associations make him appear to be a disreputable sort.

• Like 2

8 minutes ago, RJRS1301 said:

Cultists are difficult to convince that they may be incorrect, have a look at scientology and its adherents, jonestown etc.

Understood!  Still, I don't get it.  Hard for me to understand why anyone would fall for his lies.  They're so obvious! 5555

• Like 1

8 minutes ago, Jeffr2 said:

Understood!  Still, I don't get it.  Hard for me to understand why anyone would fall for his lies.  They're so obvious! 5555

Skyfairy has existed for millenia for billions of folk

• Like 1

1 minute ago, RJRS1301 said:

I use to get a chuckle from Jordan Klepper and his videos of interviews with Trump supporters.  Until I finally determined there are some really stupid people in the US!  Depressing.

• Like 2

2 minutes ago, RJRS1301 said:
11 minutes ago, Jeffr2 said:

Sadly enough, it fits their narrative.

Just now, Jeffr2 said:

I use to get a chuckle from Jordan Klepper and his videos of interviews with Trump supporters.  Until I finally determined there are some really stupid people in the US!  Depressing.

And not just 45 supporters. The dumbing down of America has been painfully documented.

• Like 2

1 hour ago, Jeffr2 said:

So many people wanted to punch the "you're fired!" guy in the face, but within 2 days of announcing his candidacy that ~35% fell in line behind him and are still there.  Go back to the origin (or oranges, if you prefer) and in the statements he made on those 2 days is certain to contain that something that worked magic on the yokels.

IMO it was word that begins with "M."

• Like 2

4 hours ago, bendejo said:

So many people wanted to punch the "you're fired!" guy in the face, but within 2 days of announcing his candidacy that ~35% fell in line behind him and are still there.  Go back to the origin (or oranges, if you prefer) and in the statements he made on those 2 days is certain to contain that something that worked magic on the yokels.

IMO it was word that begins with "M."

Maniacal meglomania ?

16 hours ago, stevenl said:

https://www.washingtonpost.com/politics/2020/09/15/trump-says-there-are-25-witnesses-disputing-atlantic-nope/ is the correct link. See the 'nope' at the end of the link?

From your link "As you can see, the claim that there are 25 “witnesses” is inflated. At best, 14 people denying the story were traveling with the president, but some were not in the room when the alleged conversations took place.".

Great so it 14 to Zero, I said multiple people. Your point is?

• Like 1
  • Sad 1

3 minutes ago, PattayaJames said:

Great so it 14 to Zero, I said multiple people. Your point is?

Firstly I gave the correct link. Secondly I confirmed there are far from 25 people who confirmed Trump's claim. Thirdly the link, see my post for correct one, confirms Trump's claim has not been debunked.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, johnnybangkok said:

You seem to be relatively new to this forum so just a little pointer to help you out. Personal anecdotes, especially when making some VERY bold statements don't really wash here. Facts and figures substantiated by relaible sources is the way to go. Otherwise you will just get cricified by those that can support their argument with said facts and figures.

'95-97% of the Military support President Trump' is one of those things that just doesn't seem very believable and just undermines and/or negates any other legitimate point you may have.

Another pointer, this place is infested with Trump hating liberals, facts do not matter to them.

They are happy to believe any anti Trump tripe made up by the MSM, and will defend it rabidly.

As you can see in this thread, even when you have 14 people on record on something they will believe the unnamed sources with not 1 person on record to back it up. 

Then they will argue that Trump said it was 25 people even though you only stated multiple.

And finish it off with calling you a dumbed down cult member.

• Sad 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 1

7 minutes ago, FritsSikkink said:

One would assume anyone publically calling for the death of trump would be arrested. Accordingly, why arn't these trump world nut cases calling for violence being detained?

• Like 2