What Movies or TV shows are you watching (2021)

CharlieH

On 1/12/2021 at 10:31 AM, Will27 said:

Night Stalker: The Hunt for a Serial Killer

Looking forward to this one.
Should be available tomorrow or Thursday.

Summary: The Hunt for a Serial Killer" tells the true story of how one of the most notorious serial killers in American history was hunted down and brought to justice.

All 4 episodes out now on RARBG.

Edited by Will27
  • Like 1

The Truth About Getting Fit at Home..BBC2--13 Jan

The Truth About programs ---are a science documentary series tackling everyday health issues that affect us all.

There always discovering something new about keeping fit---now we are down to just a few minutes a day. But interesting I thought.....its on Rarbg

• Like 1

18 hours ago, bobandyson said:

'They Shall Not Grow Old' - Netflix

"Using state-of-the-art technology and materials from the BBC and Imperial War Museum, filmmaker Peter Jackson allows the story of World War I to be told by the men who were there. Life on the front is explored through the voices of the soldiers, who discuss their feelings about the conflict, the food they ate, the friends they made and their dreams of the future."

Saw this a short while back and thought it was good.

Pretend it's a City

Definitely for Fran Lebowitz fans though I have no idea how people that don't know her already would respond.

I don't agree with all her very strong opinions but always find her perspective funny.

If you need more there are tons of Fran videos on youtube.

Pretend It's a City movie review (2021) | Roger Ebert

Edited by Jingthing
  • Like 2

On 1/10/2021 at 8:48 AM, Will27 said:

The Pembrokeshire Murders 

New one starting tomorrow.

Summary: Detective superintendent reopens two unsolved murder cases from the 1980s. Forensic methods link the crimes to a string of burglaries. Steve's team has to find more evidence before the perpetrator is released from prison.

A Thai connection too. The same Detective Chief Superintendent Steve Wilkins from Dyfed Powys Police supported the investigation of the 2000 Kirsty Jones murder in Chiang Mai from 2001-2012 and always said  it could be solved based on the strength of the forensic evidence.

• Thanks 1

13 hours ago, worgeordie said:

Your Honor , series 1 ,up to episode 6 now,

It's about a judges son who kills a gangsters so in a hit and run

and how he tries to cover it up.

regards worgeordie

IMHO this is a weak effort by Brian Cranston. The series is boring and struggling for me but not much on the tube these days so I struggle thru it

• Like 1
  • Confused 1

Moment Of Proof is up to Ep 9 at the moment, but I can not see any one running it past Ep 5.... its not riveting watching, but passes the time.

Where are you getting it from?..................:omfg:

-------------------------------------------

1 hour ago, sanuk711 said:

Moment Of Proof is up to Ep 9 at the moment, but I can not see any one running it past Ep 5.... its not riveting watching, but passes the time.

Where are you getting it from?..................:omfg:

-------------------------------------------

All episodes 1-9 available from Chaos 

Between Black and Blue

All four parts available on RARBG.

Summary: The extraordinary story of two New York City detectives who are convicted of a sensational murder,
their decades-long fight to clear their names, and the hunt for one of the confessed gunmen who may hold all the answers.

2 hours ago, Daffy D said:

All episodes 1-9 available from Chaos 

Thanks Daffy...yer I saw them there, I was just hoping could get them somewhere else before the week-end rush at Chaos, with the x2 points & the Sat/Sun Match of the Day etc....I am already loaded down with the world snooker from them.....surprised no one else uploaded them after doing the first 5 episodes.

Edited by sanuk711
  • Like 1

Just now, Nout said:

A bit boring I decided

With so much amazing content these days (I'll never understand people that say there's nothing to watch) there is no reason to continue to watch anything that fails to engage. If you've been watching a series for five years and the sixth year sucks, then why not drop it?

• Like 1

On 1/2/2021 at 1:28 AM, recom273 said:

Fantastic series, any idea where they filmed in Bangkok? They seem to have captured the late 70s well. Full series on BBC Iplayer

What's the beer they are drinking?

This was made before called Shadow of the Cobra about 1989 I think

Screenshot_2021-01-13 The Serpent - Series 1 Episode 3.png

• Like 1

Thailand's Youth Rebellion---BBC--- (1 hour ago) Short segment from BBC newsroom

For five months, young protesters in Thailand have been challenging a government backed by the formidable power of the armed forces and the monarchy. For the first time, a mass movement is openly calling for reform of the monarchy, shattering a taboo surrounding the royal institution's near-sacred status.

• Like 1

56 minutes ago, sanuk711 said:

Thailand's Youth Rebellion---BBC--- (1 hour ago) Short segment from BBC newsroom

For five months, young protesters in Thailand have been challenging a government backed by the formidable power of the armed forces and the monarchy. For the first time, a mass movement is openly calling for reform of the monarchy, shattering a taboo surrounding the royal institution's near-sacred status.

As I can't watch BBC stuff, I wonder if this short film will appear on tpb and the likes soon? BBC list it as 30 minutes long.

I see it's even listed on IMDB:

https://www.imdb.com/title/tt13848356/?ref_=nv_sr_srsg_0

Edited by bluesofa

1 minute ago, bluesofa said:

As I can't watch BBC stuff, I wonder if this short film will appear on tpb and the likes soon?

I see it's even listed on IMDB:

That's quick for IMDB it only came out at 10PM- GMT.....I am sure someone (other than Chaos) will pick it up.Will pick it up. The MV group is doing a series on Ladyboys at the moment, they haven't got this one yet, but they usually do follow Chaos.