What Movies or TV shows are you watching (2021)

CharlieH

46 minutes ago, CharlieH said:

Seriouly, how many round house kickc can you watch..5555 , too predictable and repetitious for me.

Maybe someone will like it, any ex Texas Rangers in Thailand, ?

he has never done a roundhouse kick yet  ,this is a new series

of Walker, the first episode a bit boring might get better.....

regards worgeordie

On 1/10/2021 at 8:48 AM, Will27 said:

The Pembrokeshire Murders 

New one starting tomorrow.

Summary: Detective superintendent reopens two unsolved murder cases from the 1980s. Forensic methods link the crimes to a string of burglaries. Steve's team has to find more evidence before the perpetrator is released from prison.

I quite liked this series, although I was disappointed that most of the forensic evidence relied on for getting the conviction wasn't shown !

• Like 1

On 1/19/2021 at 10:47 PM, Andrew Dwyer said:

Ted Lasso 

Just into this on recommendation from 

Preet Bharara
@PreetBharara
I didn’t know how much I needed me some Ted Lasso

Awesome. Pitched as fish-out-of-water meets Major League and The Producers.

Based on a character he created ~ 7 years ago in support of NBC's Premier League coverage.

Loved Lupin (Netflix). Can't wait for the next 5 eps.

Finally watched Hinterland. Liked it. Been blazing through recent British crime/local color procedurals.

20 minutes ago, Andrew Dwyer said:

Hope S2 is as good as S1.

Love me a bit of Mitchell and Web ( + Geoff ).

I didn't rate series one of Back as much as the original Peep Show. It might just be a case of 'nostalgia isn't what it used to be', I don't know.

Prime Suspect 1973 (2017)

A great 6 episode season showing Jane Tennison’s entry into the police force and a forerunner to the Prime Suspect series .

Some nostalgia for those of us around in 1973, some great classic cars , super soundtrack of the era and Stefanie Martini adds her beauty to the mix !!

Available on fmovies.

• Like 2

Series 2 of the Bay is out ,all 6 episodes ,i enjoyed the first series and am enjoying the second ,and for the woke brigade the son is not only gay but has an Asian boyfriend ,so two boxes ticked????

oh its a detective series with a female detective in Morcombe ,its not bad at all.

• Thanks 1

Came across this little gem from the old black and white days, well worth a look:-

The Killing (1956)

ACTION CRIME DRAMA THRILLER

The Killing was Stanley Kubrick’s first film with a professional cast and the first time he achieved public recognition as the unconventional director he’s now known for. The story is of ex-prisoners who plan to set up a racetrack so they can live a life without monetary worries. One of the more exceptional films of the 1950’s

Available with subs on:-   1337x

Edited by Jai Dee
Link to file sharing website removed as per Forum Rules
  • Like 1
  • Thanks 1

IMDB does not seem too impressed, gives it a passable 6 but a user review is not so complimentary

Awful and fake

Don't waste your time. Everything is fake. Not believable from any stage. Argued with my room mate from the beginning it was fake and it clearly was! Go watch literally anything else! :shock1:

Anyway got me curios so got to watch it now   :thumbsup:

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, Daffy D said:

IMDB does not seem too impressed, gives it a passable 6 but a user review is not so complimentary

Awful and fake

Don't waste your time. Everything is fake. Not believable from any stage. Argued with my room mate from the beginning it was fake and it clearly was! Go watch literally anything else! :shock1:

Anyway got me curios so got to watch it now   :thumbsup:

Don't believe user reviews on that one because you can assume that a lot of the negative ratings are coming from the polarization of American politics about an issue that I won't mention as it would be a spoiler.

On 1/26/2021 at 9:22 PM, Andrew Dwyer said:

Prime Suspect 1973 (2017)

A great 6 episode season showing Jane Tennison’s entry into the police force and a forerunner to the Prime Suspect series .

Some nostalgia for those of us around in 1973, some great classic cars , super soundtrack of the era and Stefanie Martini adds her beauty to the mix !!

Available on fmovies.

if its the 70's you like look at life on mars and ashes to ashes, both are a travel back in time cop show set in

• Like 2