Bitcoin or Gold?

Bitcoin or Gold  

165 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Just now, ctxa said:

DHL, Maersk and even the Chinese government  are using blockchain applications successfully and reliably. (and these just come to mind, there are many others and many more will follow)

Blockchains applications go beyond cryptocurrencies and finance. Literally anyone can make a scam shtcoin out of blockchain. But that doesn't mean blockchain itself is sht or a scam. 

again you are missing the point, what's the purpose of the tech. What problem is it trying to solve? there are 100 ways to do the same things as BLC that are far more efficient. Sure I could make things more complex, creating micro webservices that do nothing but silly <deleted> in a complex way. That's not technology, that's being "redundant" and wasteful.

1 minute ago, ctxa said:

Crappyware that brought food in the table for hundredths of people around the world. Just check YouTube ????

What are your accomplishments in life? 

not falling for crapware and not buying BTC, I think that's above 99% of the population already ????

59 minutes ago, GrandPapillon said:

again you are missing the point, what's the purpose of the tech. What problem is it trying to solve? there are 100 ways to do the same things as BLC that are far more efficient. Sure I could make things more complex, creating micro webservices that do nothing but silly <deleted> in a complex way. That's not technology, that's being "redundant" and wasteful.

You are still stuck talking about cryptos, when cryptos and finance are just one of the many and when I say many I mean it applications of blockchain. 

There are literally no alternatives to blockchain. Unless of course what you want is just a "distributed database with similar properties" which would eliminate the many resources which blockchain uses, but, who would trust that? ????

1 hour ago, GrandPapillon said:

not falling for crapware and not buying BTC, I think that's above 99% of the population already ????

Well, I never bought BTC myself. And the rest is just pure jealousy ????

When you are able to make a software which feeds thousands around the world, hmu. Go to Fortune Town (or any iPhone repair shop in the world for that matter) and you'll see them using my "crappyware" and feeding their kids with the money they make out of it.

Anyway no point for me in continuing this nonsensical discussion which leads nowhere. I never adviced anyone to buy BTC, let alone at this point in time. But saying blockchain is nothing, is a whole different thing which clearly means you know nothing yourself. 

Good luck,

1 minute ago, ctxa said:

You are still stuck talking about cryptos, when cryptos and finance are just one of the many and when I say many I mean it applications of blockchain. 

There are literally no alternatives to blockchain. Unless of course what you want is just a "distributed database with similar properties" which would eliminate the many resources which blockchain uses, but, who would trust that? ????

both are worthless and useless, that's my point you keep missing

BTC is not delivering on any promises it's making, it's insecure, completely interdependent, and is not a store of value, only inflation and speculation

as for BLC, there are 100 of alternatives, but they are far more boring, and without buzzwords, there is no IP cash out on your code, hence why it's "overhyped" technology. The only thing I am amazed is how gullible and stupid people are to believe in such stupid things. But we live in the reddit age, where Millennials and retards dominate the scene ????

1 minute ago, ctxa said:

Well, I never bought BTC myself. And the rest is just pure jealousy ????

When you are able to make a software which feeds thousands around the world, hmu. Go to Fortune Town (or any iPhone repair shop in the world for that matter) and you'll see them using my "crappyware" and feeding their kids with the money they make out of it.

Anyway no point for me in continuing this nonsensical discussion which leads nowhere. I never adviced anyone to buy BTC, let alone at this point in time. But saying blockchain is nothing, is a whole different thing which clearly means you know nothing yourself. 

Good luck,

then you don't understand BLC, or maybe you are too young and you don't know what other techs there is out there

1 minute ago, ctxa said:

Well, I never bought BTC myself. And the rest is just pure jealousy 

I bought some myself and took to time to learn about ECC, the neat way a private key is used to create a signature which can be verified with the associated public key and the way the transactions and unspent transaction outputs work along with the public address encoding, etc, etc. The mining didn't interest me at all but I know how it works - I never did mine any coins.

The crypto primitives used of course were nothing new and at the time it was still 'a little bit' patent encumbered if I remember correctly.

Something clicked and I thought wow that's really clever, so I started buying them, they were cheap at the time - like $12 cheap but this was quite a while ago.

It reminded me of the early days of the web when I first logged on, opened up whatever first generation browser it was and then opened a crappy webpage at some university. It explained that all the flags on the screen were actually hosted in separate universities in the flags country all around the world, that was another 'wow' moment.

So two 'wow moments', one for the web and another for Bitcoin, maybe one day there will be a third, perhaps when it hits a couple of hundred thousand dollars ????

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

1 hour ago, ukrules said:

I bought some myself and took to time to learn about ECC, the neat way a private key is used to create a signature which can be verified with the associated public key and the way the transactions and unspent transaction outputs work along with the public address encoding, etc, etc. The mining didn't interest me at all but I know how it works - I never did mine any coins.

The crypto primitives used of course were nothing new and at the time it was still 'a little bit' patent encumbered if I remember correctly.

Something clicked and I thought wow that's really clever, so I started buying them, they were cheap at the time - like $12 cheap but this was quite a while ago.

It reminded me of the early days of the web when I first logged on, opened up whatever first generation browser it was and then opened a crappy webpage at some university. It explained that all the flags on the screen were actually hosted in separate universities in the flags country all around the world, that was another 'wow' moment.

So two 'wow moments', one for the web and another for Bitcoin, maybe one day there will be a third, perhaps when it hits a couple of hundred thousand dollars ????

The truth is that you would have to be crazy to invest any money which you can't afford to lose into Bitcoin. If all your savings are 30k and you invest all of it into BTC expecting it to become 90k then I guess we could all agree that you're crazy. 

But if you have an extra 30k which you can afford to lose, you may find that actually putting them into BTC perhaps doubles them. That's how a lot of people made huge fortunes and how others lost all they had... 

Blockchain sure had a 'wow-moment' for me too, but rather than private-key / public-key (this is basically RSA, and it has been around long before Blockchain, since the early 80s I believe). So what really surprised me about Blockchain, is the trust thing. The fact that you don't need to have any authority in order to have trust, and that in contrast to authorities the blockchain can never suffer from corruption. Let's say, many people trust their government, but it can be corrupted by powerful/rich people ,etc etc... Blockchain you can fully trust it, nobody can corrupt it, or fake it. So this was really the wow moment for me. And why I myself see so many potential in Blockchain, and myself invested a lot of time into learning this technology from the coding side to be ready for the future. (And as time passes it looks like governments and big corps each day more and more see the potential in it as well)

(PS: Yes I know that blockchain is susceptible to certain attacks such as the 51% attack, which in theory would allow that person to fake things as he wanted in the blockchain. But in real life, those attacks are non-viable as nobody can possibly gather that much computational power as to control 50%+ of a big enough blockchain network).

Just my two cents, and the way I see it 

Edited by ctxa
  • Like 1

7 minutes ago, ctxa said:

The truth is that you would have to be crazy to invest any money which you can't afford to lose into Bitcoin. If all your savings are 30k and you invest all of it into BTC expecting it to become 90k then I guess we could all agree that you're crazy. 

But if you have an extra 30k which you can afford to lose, you may find that actually putting them into BTC perhaps doubles them. That's how a lot of people made huge fortunes and how others lost all they had... 

Agreed, I've always been very hesitant to recommend that anyone ever buy any coins, back when I first bought there was a very real chance that it could all go to zero and very quickly, after all - it had already crashed back down to about $1 from ~$30, it was only when it made its way back to about $10 after this big 'death crash' that I really looked into it.

I didn't mind spending some of my spare cash on them back in 2012 / early 2013 but I had no expectation at all that it would ever go up to $1000's of dollars never mind tens of thousands.

I never did believe in the hype that many were talking on bitcointalk and other places like IRC.

• Like 2

2 hours ago, GrandPapillon said:

you got my IP now, come to get me and hack me, I can't wait to own your ass ????

How you expect me to hack you through your IP. ????‍♂️

I guess that in itself shows how much you know about computers. You watched Mr.Robot from beginning to end and heard the words IP and saw him typing some stuff into his computer and now you think you can hack someone through their IP. Well you better tell me how that works, because I don't even know that myself!! ????

The only bad thing you could do with an IP, is a Layer 4 (or Layer 3) DDOS Attack to leave the other person without network. But that's pretty pointless in itself, and definitely can't be considered hacking. DDOSing a home IP is what skids do.

Get it straight, in order to hack someone, the victim has to download and open an app into his device, or at the very least open a link which contains (malicious) javascript, or in case the attacker and victim are connected to the same LAN then there are many more choices, etc... But you ABSOLUTELY CAN NOT hack anybody with just their IP. Get it right, so you won't put yourself on display next time.

Edited by ctxa

49 minutes ago, ctxa said:

How you expect me to hack you through your IP. ????‍♂️

I guess that in itself shows how much you know about computers. You watched Mr.Robot from beginning to end and heard the words IP and saw him typing some stuff into his computer and now you think you can hack someone through their IP. Well you better tell me how that works, because I don't even know that myself!! ????

The only bad thing you could do with an IP, is a Layer 4 (or Layer 3) DDOS Attack to leave the other person without network. But that's pretty pointless in itself, and definitely can't be considered hacking. DDOSing a home IP is what skids do.

Get it straight, in order to hack someone, the victim has to download and open an app into his device, or at the very least open a link which contains (malicious) javascript, or in case the attacker and victim are connected to the same LAN then there are many more choices, etc... But you ABSOLUTELY CAN NOT hack anybody with just their IP. Get it right, so you won't put yourself on display next time.

interestingly I am finishing Season 4 of Mr Robot. Did you know that every command he types are real, I can even "tell" which one he is going to type before he does, and I recognize most of the output of the little progs he is running, since I have run myself. FYI, the script writer is a real hacker ????

and yes, you can hack someone with a simple IP address, at least the real hackers do, not the fake ones with crapware websites ????

4 minutes ago, GrandPapillon said:

interestingly I am finishing Season 4 of Mr Robot. Did you know that every command he types are real, I can even "tell" which one he is going to type before he does, and I recognize most of the output of the little progs he is running, since I have run myself. FYI, the script writer is a real hacker ????

and yes, you can hack someone with a simple IP address, at least the real hackers do, not the fake ones with crapware websites ????

Sure they can. You’ve indeed seen too much Hollywood and live in Dreamland ????????????????

And like I said before, my website feeds a lot of people around the world. Which is way more than you will be ever be able to achieve. And let’s not talk about Installer 5, Checkra1n and the bug bounty I got from Apple in 2018 ????

Nope, you can’t hack someone through their IP. But seeing that it seems as though you can, why don’t you show us how it is done instead of using the child argument that real hackers can? ????

It seriously is ridiculous to go around forums claiming that you can get hacked through your IP. Plain out scaremongering. Because guess what? Even ThaiVisa has the IPs all of us. If it was a vector to get hacked, it wouldn’t be exposed to literally every server you visit. Using your brain sometimes is good! 

• Like 1

account suspended by Twitter, hum interesting LOL ????

how long before you get banned by Google on SEO and for your analytics tracking ????

I don’t even do SEO. Again if you knew anything about it you would know that my website couldn’t be any worse SEO optimized ???????????????????????? 

every time you press send the comment, you’re making it worse….

2 minutes ago, GrandPapillon said:

why are you hosted in Russia? Liu Yanpeng?

are you also running www.Netex24.net? and CryptoDOGE.biz?

I am not hosted in Russia. You should know that it is just a proxy DNS. Sort of like Cloudflare, but Russian cuz they are better at it. Check them out their name is stormwall 

Netex24 and crypto doge? Lol yeah, I own blockchain explorer ????????????‍♂️????????‍♂️

Ains Mr.Hacker, you see a WHOIS report and you have no idea what you’re looking it. Really funny ????????

Edited by ctxa

1 minute ago, ctxa said:

Sure they can. You’ve indeed seen too much Hollywood and live in Dreamland ????????????????

And like I said before, my website feeds a lot of people around the world. Which is way more than you will be ever be able to achieve. And let’s not talk about Installer 5, Checkra1n and the bug bounty I got from Apple in 2018 ????

Nope, you can’t hack someone through their IP. But seeing that it seems as though you can, why don’t you show us how it is done instead of using the child argument that real hackers can? ????

It seriously is ridiculous to go around forums claiming that you can get hacked through your IP. Plain out scaremongering. Because guess what? Even ThaiVisa has the IPs all of us. If it was a vector to get hacked, it wouldn’t be exposed to literally every server you visit. Using your brain sometimes is good! 

TV go through the Cloudfare proxy, you silly cow, their server IP address are hidden behind that proxy

which doesn't seem to be the case for your Russian websites ????

Let me dig a little bit deeper, and let me report back, you silly Russian hack ????

• Haha 1

1 minute ago, GrandPapillon said:

TV go through the Cloudfare proxy, you silly cow, their server IP address are hidden behind that proxy

which doesn't seem to be the case for your Russian websites ????

Let me dig a little bit deeper, and let me report back, you silly Russian hack ????

TVF go through the Cloudflare proxy doesn’t mean they have record of all our IPs? ????????????????????

this gets funnier every single moment… how much fun I’m having tonight

1 minute ago, ctxa said:

TVF go through the Cloudflare proxy doesn’t mean they have record of all our IPs? ????????????????????

this gets funnier every single moment… how much fun I’m having tonight

where did I say that, you silly hack? exposing your lack of understanding of what a balancing proxy does?

Edited by GrandPapillon

so you are a Chinese little hack, using some Russian proxy ????

like I said, can't even hack with an IP address, this is where the world has come to, frigging millennials can't hack <deleted> ????

I’m Spanish lol ????

you can hack through an IP? Holy cow I seriously don’t understand what you’re doing posting at TVF!!!!! You should be working for FBI CIA and NSA all at the same time ????????????????

Edited by ctxa

and that IP address is registered as "Cable/DSL" LOL

running your crapyware website out of your home?

not looking good for you ????

Starting Nmap 6.47 ( http://nmap.org ) at 2021-03-03 20:45 UTC
Nmap scan report for 193.233.15.109
Host is up (0.010s latency).
PORT      STATE SERVICE
1/tcp     open  tcpmux
3/tcp     open  compressnet
4/tcp     open  unknown
6/tcp     open  unknown
7/tcp     open  echo
9/tcp     open  discard
13/tcp    open  daytime
17/tcp    open  qotd
19/tcp    open  chargen
20/tcp    open  ftp-data
21/tcp    open  ftp
22/tcp    open  ssh
23/tcp    open  telnet
24/tcp    open  priv-mail
25/tcp    open  smtp
26/tcp    open  rsftp
30/tcp    open  unknown
32/tcp    open  unknown
33/tcp    open  dsp
37/tcp    open  time
42/tcp    open  nameserver
43/tcp    open  whois
49/tcp    open  tacacs
53/tcp    open  domain
70/tcp    open  gopher
79/tcp    open  finger
80/tcp    open  http
81/tcp    open  hosts2-ns
82/tcp    open  xfer
83/tcp    open  mit-ml-dev
84/tcp    open  ctf
85/tcp    open  mit-ml-dev
88/tcp    open  kerberos-sec
89/tcp    open  su-mit-tg
90/tcp    open  dnsix
99/tcp    open  metagram
100/tcp   open  newacct
106/tcp   open  pop3pw
109/tcp   open  pop2
110/tcp   open  pop3
111/tcp   open  rpcbind
113/tcp   open  ident
119/tcp   open  nntp
125/tcp   open  locus-map
135/tcp   open  msrpc
139/tcp   open  netbios-ssn
143/tcp   open  imap
144/tcp   open  news
146/tcp   open  iso-tp0
161/tcp   open  snmp
163/tcp   open  cmip-man
179/tcp   open  bgp
199/tcp   open  smux
211/tcp   open  914c-g
212/tcp   open  anet
222/tcp   open  rsh-spx
254/tcp   open  unknown
255/tcp   open  unknown
256/tcp   open  fw1-secureremote

Edited by GrandPapillon

Just now, GrandPapillon said:

it seems that you have only 1 direct A record in your DNS for your website, that's not a proxy like setup that should resolve to proxy

have you been lying again? LOL ????

If that was my real IP and not a proxy you should be able to access my website through that IP with the following command: 

curl —header “Host:ctabuyo.com” http://IP…. 

Do you even understand how the internet works? ????????‍♂️????????‍♂️????????‍♂️????????‍♂️????????‍♂️

4 minutes ago, ctxa said:

I’m Spanish lol ????

you can hack through an IP? Holy cow I seriously don’t understand what you’re doing posting at TVF!!!!! You should be working for FBI CIA and NSA all at the same time ????????????????

told you already, I work for the NSA LOL ????

1 minute ago, ctxa said:

If that was my real IP and not a proxy you should be able to access my website through that IP with the following command: 

curl —header “Host:ctabuyo.com” http://IP…. 

Do you even understand how the internet works? ????????‍♂️????????‍♂️????????‍♂️????????‍♂️????????‍♂️

do you? vhost resolve by name, ever heard of it? oh wait, you weren't born when that happened LOL ????

do you? vhost resolve by name, ever heard of it? oh wait, you weren't born when that happened LOL ????

Every second you make it more apparent, your lack of knowledge I mean. Whatever floats your bot Mr.NSA ???????????????? 

742E89A2-4522-4F5C-95D2-223A157CB7F2.png

Edited by ctxa