Blood Sugar Test

roger101

Can anybody tell me where I can get a free or low cost Blood Sugar Test. I am due to have a 500 Baht Blood test at Lifecare in 6 weeks (before my hospital appointment). So I just want to know how my Blood Sugar is doing now. I dont want to know anything else.

17 hours ago, roger101 said:

Can anybody tell me where I can get a free or low cost Blood Sugar Test. I am due to have a 500 Baht Blood test at Lifecare in 6 weeks (before my hospital appointment). So I just want to know how my Blood Sugar is doing now. I dont want to know anything else.

They were supplied free at The Expats Club prior to the weekly meetings... but of course they are now suspended. Ask at the City Hospital.

18 hours ago, roger101 said:

Roger, are you a diabetic or classified as pre-diabetic by chance?. If so then it might be a good idea to possibly pick up your own glucose meter and strips to test yourself if you are.  If not then I would not worry.  Many local clinics have the ability to test, but unsure if they can test you.  Maybe Sheryl will come along and point you in the right direction.  Good luck and be safe.