'Brexit carnage': shellfish trucks protest in London over export chaos

snoop1130

Just now, tebee said:

Ok , I get that we voted to leave, but why did we have to. Leave in such a bat<deleted> crazy way?

We picked the way that was most expensive for British business and the most expensive for the UK government.

What was wrong with the Swiss model, were we were not in the EU but at least could trade with it easily?

You are killing this to death now. I have spoke on this extensively before. Please read my previous posts. I have moved on. As a kindly suggestion, I think so should you and many others on here..

• Like 2
  • Sad 1

So now it appears the UK has no idea how much fish EU fishermen are catching in UK waters  as they are no longer part of the EU  

https://bylinetimes.com/2021/01/29/uk-government-has-no-idea-how-much-fish-has-been-caught-in-british-waters-by-eu-fishing-vessels-this-month/

It remains a mystery how much fish has been caught by EU vessels in British waters since 1 January, the Government has admitted.

The Department for Environment, Food and Rural Affairs (DEFRA) revealed on Tuesday in response to a written parliamentary question that “the UK does not currently have access to a comprehensive feed of all data covering volumes of fish caught in the UK exclusive economic zone by EU registered fishing vessels”.