'We must end this uncivil war,' Biden says, taking over a U.S. in crisis

webfact

15 minutes ago, PattayaJames said:

You must be joking.

The above listed "credible sources" are full of left wing lies and misinformation. 

They will hype or bury a story based on their bias political narrative.

People see them doing it every day. They are no longer trusted.

Media trust hits new low: https://www.axios.com/media-trust-crisis-2bf0ec1c-00c0-4901-9069-e26b21c283a9.html

56% of Americans agree with the statement that "Journalists and reporters are purposely trying to mislead people by saying things they know are false or gross exaggerations."

58% think that "most news organizations are more concerned with supporting an ideology or political position than with informing the public."

Not just the mainstream media, but the courts, too.

• Confused 2

3 hours ago, PattayaJames said:

You must be joking.

The above listed "credible sources" are full of left wing lies and misinformation. 

They will hype or bury a story based on their bias political narrative.

People see them doing it every day. They are no longer trusted.

Media trust hits new low: https://www.axios.com/media-trust-crisis-2bf0ec1c-00c0-4901-9069-e26b21c283a9.html

56% of Americans agree with the statement that "Journalists and reporters are purposely trying to mislead people by saying things they know are false or gross exaggerations."

58% think that "most news organizations are more concerned with supporting an ideology or political position than with informing the public."

Yes - but that 58% is just bitter Trump supporters....

.....no wait a second....

• Like 2

1 minute ago, candide said:

I remind you that we are talking about people who believe that the world is run by a Satanic group of paedophiles that includes top Democrats and Hollywood elites, and that President Donald Trump has spent years leading a top-secret mission to bring these evildoers to justice".

For which many are now finding out was a lie, as usual, and they are turning on each other.

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, candide said:

I remind you that we are talking about people who believe that the world is run by a Satanic group of paedophiles that includes top Democrats and Hollywood elites, and that President Donald Trump has spent years leading a top-secret mission to bring these evildoers to justice".

Oh dear.

• Confused 1
  • Sad 1
  • Haha 1

9 minutes ago, candide said:

Exactly, and some think thats normal.

• Like 2

7 hours ago, nauseus said:

Can you show us any of these tweets, Bill?

You wouldn't believe them anyway as they came from the MSM such as the BBC, CNN and several other broadcasters.

As for showing them I have no idea how to look up past news clips. I tried once before to find a clip on the BBC which was about 2 weeks old and I gave up in the end. So for me trying to find stuff that is several months old is like winning the lottery. I know that there are some people who do win but I have never actually met any of them.

At 76 my long term memory is good, but the short term memory doesn't seem to last more than a week. 

• Like 2

I must say even though it probably came from a speechwriter that describing the division in the U.S. now as an uncivil war resonates really well. It's well understood by now that the U.S. has not been this divided since the actual civil war. But even though American democracy just survived a near death experience with a clearly fascistic dictator wannabe leader and an attempt at a violent self coup to keep him in power, we aren't actually in a literal civil war (yet anyway). Words matter and using the word uncivil to reflect our current deep divisions and seeing each others as enemies puts that reality out on the table. Now how to fix it, well, best of luck to him and all Americans! Because if we don't, then the great American experiment is doomed (and I'm not sure how long we have to turn this around). 

Edited by Jingthing
  • Like 2

1 hour ago, billd766 said:

You wouldn't believe them anyway as they came from the MSM such as the BBC, CNN and several other broadcasters.

As for showing them I have no idea how to look up past news clips. I tried once before to find a clip on the BBC which was about 2 weeks old and I gave up in the end. So for me trying to find stuff that is several months old is like winning the lottery. I know that there are some people who do win but I have never actually met any of them.

At 76 my long term memory is good, but the short term memory doesn't seem to last more than a week. 

Tweets are enabled and transmitted via Twitter, Bill.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1