Married Men: Do you enjoy 'a bit on the side?'

WineOh

2 minutes ago, WineOh said:

Excellently written mate,

Well done!

My instincts go into over drive about 4/5 days without a jump.

I just give into them, no point fighting it as I will go mad.

You could always try using the other hand, no?

Oh, maybe you have already.

43 minutes ago, Laza 45 said:

I have a wonderful relationship with my wife.. I love her and would not want to do anything that would hurt her or our relationship.   Also I don't want to live with secrets or the anxiety of something untoward being discovered.. or the possibility of bringing home an std..   

I'm happy that you have a wife that never says no, but some of us don't/ didn't.

Condoms stop STDs and it's not mandatory to have vaginal intercourse to have sex anyway.

I've been watching some old American movies recently, and even 70 years ago American women had all the power. Can't remember the number of movies where the wife indicates that she was willing to have a jump and the guy ( obviously sexually deprived most of the time ) was so overcome with gratitude that his wife would actually be considerate enough to lie back and think of the money that he was like a puppy dog going to to taken for a walk, tongue hanging out and panting.

Edited by thaibeachlovers

22 minutes ago, thaibeachlovers said:

You don't know it all. My previous vasectomy made me incapable of fertilizing a woman, and I got married AFTER. She knew there would be no children, so your argument is null and void. She was just a scammer with a long con.

Both of you... please appreciate each others point.. boh are great... actually the first is just a valid statement I dont think anyone can deny... as for the 2nd..  se just wanted you for your awesome bed manner obviously.. or did you fund her as well?..

4 hours ago, 4MyEgo said:

Interesting analogy. 

cannot love you in the same way as we love in the west", what does that mean, my wife love me long time, isn't that the saying, plus she doesn't get to clean me out if we ever split up, like the law systems of the west, and I get to have my cake and eat many others too, if that ain't love, then I live in a fantasy world.

She also isn't a ball breaker, accepts me for who I am, cooks, cleans, and fusses over me like there is no tomorrow, hasn't changed since I met her in 2006, never has a headache, it's me that has to have them at times.....lol, never seen that in the west and if she is only with me for the money, she has a strange of showing it because she NEVER asks me for money, or expects anything, although I do "take care her too", so that saying, "no money no honey" doesn't apply here.

Love in the west sucks, and can literally clean you out financially as many here on TVF will tell you, the women are ball breakers and are lazy, Thai's, well the ones I have met, are all good girls, short or long time ????

Now there's one way of loving if you think outside the box. 

Love is what you both make of it, and as long as you have the mutual respect and feelings for one another, then nothing else matters, cakes galore.

very good topic and well said...  all the little bar fly stories how she scammed u a few thousand bucks,,, so what...  western cows milk you for everything you have and feel justified they did it as you are the scumbag always....

the white male if u have not noticed is the lowest of the low in these days...

yes, getting away from the BG's which , dont get me wrong are fantastic and a wonder of nature indeed.. but if you are lucky enough to hook up with a real thai girl.. hmm it brings a tear to my eye..  follow you, do anything for you..  amazing.. and even if we are not as good as them, should at least try dont you think?

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Lacessit said:

I used to play away in the early stages of my Thai GF. It became unnecessary when I learned she was ready to drop her knickers for me any time I wanted, and was enjoying herself as well.

Now we are both too old to get it on without a bit of chemical assistance, so we are not at it like rabbits anymore. Still enjoy close intimacy.

On that basis, there is no point to me having a bit on the side. I have my hands full already.

sounds like a great ending.. good one...

45 minutes ago, thaibeachlovers said:

You don't know it all. My previous vasectomy made me incapable of fertilizing a woman, and I got married AFTER. She knew there would be no children, so your argument is null and void. She was just a scammer with a long con.

No, not null and void. There are always exceptions to every rule. "Loving" mothers sell their daughters into sexual slavery, but the vast majority don't.  Also, some males and some females are gay.  Biology is not a perfect enterprise. Even nature gets it signals crossed on occasion.

Here's another example: most people are born with some level of melanin. Albinos, however, are not. Genes mutate or reproduce in an erroneous manner.

Finally, you are assuming her awareness overcomes the biology. Her conscious mind might know you can't make a baby with her, but her subconscious instinctual mind probably does not know that. Also, you are not the only possible sperm donor in the world, not that she would stray, but your inability to reproduce has no bearing, other than moral, on her ability to reproduce.

Biology is not a physical law, like gravity or Planck's Constant. It exhibits a majority of exacting behavior, but not 100%.

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, Walker88 said:

No, not null and void. There are always exceptions to every rule. "Loving" mothers sell their daughters into sexual slavery, but the vast majority don't.  Also, some males and some females are gay.  Biology is not a perfect enterprise. Even nature gets it signals crossed on occasion.

Here's another example: most people are born with some level of melanin. Albinos, however, are not. Genes mutate or reproduce in an erroneous manner.

Finally, you are assuming her awareness overcomes the biology. Her conscious mind might know you can't make a baby with her, but her subconscious instinctual mind probably does not know that. Also, you are not the only possible sperm donor in the world, not that she would stray, but your inability to reproduce has no bearing, other than moral, on her ability to reproduce.

Biology is not a physical law, like gravity or Planck's Constant. It exhibits a majority of exacting behavior, but not 100%.

I like what you have to say, mate.

Enjoying your comments ???? 

• Confused 1

i've been poisoned 1879 times, for each discretion.  the real number is 7639, LOL.   I take anti-poison pills.......i act sick and everyone's happy.

it's fun to make your wife cry, have serious psychological issues, trust issues, ruin a family.  

this is the definition of farang

a "bit on the side"  seems tame, even funny...... but wait until you have 10 at once!!!!    then come home 4 days late and tell your wife mai bpen rai......

really the best life

the farang life

• Confused 1

27 minutes ago, WineOh said:

I like what you have to say, mate.

Enjoying your comments ???? 

I'm not condoning philandering. That's a choice everyone makes.

What I'm saying is that monogamy is not instinctual, quite the opposite in males. Males want to spread their seed far and wide.

Being moral is easy when it need not overcome instinct. We have no instinct to murder, so not being a murderer is pretty easy. Our instincts are primarily self-preservation and gene propagation. We eat, we drink, and we normally don't purposely walk into harm's way. That covers self-preservation. It's the propagation instinct that becomes the real 'morality' test, as one must overcome the drive to not become a philanderer.

Some are successful at overcoming it, some fight it their whole lives, and some give in to the drive (temptation).

Occasionally I try to be 100% objective. Look at 'lady parts'. Subjectively the very sight is stimulating. That's the hard-wiring. Objectively there is little actually beautiful about a slot with varying degrees of skin surrounding it, but it sure has gotten males' blood running since Oldavai Gorge. Then there's the pheromones that draw us in. For some reason, scent can lead to attraction, though not universally. One man can be smitten with one woman, while another is indifferent. I know I can see what admittedly is a beautiful woman, but upon getting close to her, I have no sexual attraction. Objectively I know she's gorgeous, but subjectively I couldn't care less. Other times someone who objectively is not gorgeous just rings my bell. It's pheromones, and some strike us a certain way, while others do not. It's a peculiar part of our being.

I don't intend to sound so clinical, but when one strips away all the 'romance' and 'morality', we're just animals. I'll still dress it up and allow myself the illusion that we are more than we are, because that makes life more fun, and also more civil.

Edited by Walker88
  • Like 2

2 minutes ago, Walker88 said:

What I'm saying is that monogamy is not instinctual, quite the opposite in males. Males want to spread their seed far and wide.

This is the basis of my thread mate.

What you have just said is exactly how I think.

My whole philosophy is why fight it? ???? 

Edited by WineOh

its an ego thing.....  everyone whats to endorse their existance.....  oh I have one wife forever,, great, oh I have 10 giks great....  but unless they are bragging to their old homes us who live here just laugh....

Polyandry and Polygamy are a natural part of being a homo sapien.  Humans have spent centuries trying to change this through mythological writings and teachings in The Bible, Quran, etc... and their self serving "preachers".  The most intelligent species still believes in Religion more than in Human Nature IMO 

• Like 1
  • Sad 1

1 hour ago, Seeall said:

yes, getting away from the BG's which , dont get me wrong are fantastic and a wonder of nature indeed.. but if you are lucky enough to hook up with a real thai girl.. hmm it brings a tear to my eye..  follow you, do anything for you..  amazing.. and even if we are not as good as them, should at least try dont you think?

The biggest thing men overlook when talking about bargirls, is that they actually are Thai women, that said, there are rotten seed in women, as there are in rotten seeds in men, but who am I to judge, I just looked out for them.

I have had my fair share of women, but this little (bargirl) darling, fitted like a glove and still does to this day.

People's professions don't scare me, be it a bargirl or a lawyer, people get dealt with cards and they have to make the most out of them, that said, I am proud I married a bargirl and admire her for what she had to go through to meet me who has given her the lift in life that she truly deserves.

It's what's under the skin that counts, and if you can't read a women for who she is, regardless of profession, your chances of being unhappy and or financially stripped are bigger odds than backing an odds on favourite. 

One might say I got lucky, to that I would say there a lot of lucky guys here on TVF who are in the same boat and a lot who's relationships didn't work out, not because they met and or married a bargirl, but because they didn't read the person under their skin, i.e. trust is earned, not given out as if it is love, the word that can cause so much pain to the unsuspecting male, respect walks over that word, not to confuse the two, yes you have to be in love to be with someone, but without respect earned love is meaningless IMO.

Edited by 4MyEgo
  • Like 2

41 minutes ago, WineOh said:

people always want to contol everying,,,,  ohhh its hard.. better I hide it.. whats wrong with me??

7 minutes ago, 4MyEgo said:

The biggest thing men overlook when talking about bargirls, is that they actually are Thai women, that said, there are rotten seed in women, as there are in rotten seeds in men, but who am I to judge, I just looked out for them.

I have had my fair share of women, but this little (bargirl) darling, fitted like a glove and still does to this day.

People's professions don't scare me, be it a bargirl or a lawyer, people get dealt with cards and they have to make the most out of them, that said, I am proud I married a bargirl and admire her for what she had to go through to meet me who has given her the lift in life that she truly deserves.

It's what's under the skin that counts, and if you can't read a women for who she is, regardless of profession, your chances of being unhappy and or financially stripped are bigger odds than backing an odds on favourite. 

One might say I got lucky, to that I would say there a lot of lucky guys here on TVF who are in the same boat and a lot who's relationships didn't work out, not because they met and or married a bargirl, but because they didn't read the person under their skin, i.e. trust is earned, not given out as if it is love, the word that can cause so much pain to the unsuspecting male, respect walks over that word, not to confuse the two, yes you have to be in love to be with someone, but without respect earned love is meaningless IMO.

well said.... just because she owns 3 houses and 4 cars and educated does not make her a better human or wife...  probably makes her less actually... hmm untill u take her home, and yak with the bitches...  and thn things change... hopefully not. just saying...

• Haha 1

When I was a young lad, too young to know much about anything covered in this thread, I was told that a western lady's playground equipment was vertical, which we all know is true. This person then went on to tell me that asian ladies were different and that their equipment was horizontal. Hence the reason I came to Thailand, to get a bit on  "the side'.

4 minutes ago, Dazinoz said:

When I was a young lad, too young to know much about anything covered in this thread, I was told that a western lady's playground equipment was vertical, which we all know is true. This person then went on to tell me that asian ladies were different and that their equipment was horizontal. Hence the reason I came to Thailand, to get a bit on  "the side'.

ha ha I remember that...  it was something to do with asian eyes ?

• Like 1

A "bit on the side" sounds cheap and nasty to me.

I do understand a married partner in an extra-marital affair when there is a serious problem in the relationship.

It is highly disrespectful and particularly unloving.

And in all probabilities will end in tears, separation and divorce for a few of those closely involved.

So the direct answer is NO!

• Like 1

Just now, WineOh said:

No tears if the woman approves though, right?

Does she approve or acquiesce?

While she sits at home alone (maybe in tears) and you are away - do you really know what she is thinking! You don't love her so much, do you?

• Like 1

same same. ???? 

And let us not forget the possibility of your "bit on the side" having a jealous husband?

Not the same: Approval is positive, acquiescence is giving in!

Edited by ChrisKC
added comment
  • Like 1

33 minutes ago, Seeall said:

are YOU serious lol

Absolutely, religion is controlling and destructive, being an atheist allows me to decide what is best for me and my family, no fairy tale books only there to control the masses.

• Like 2

1 minute ago, WineOh said:

Married women are the best ???? 

Your wife is married!

Your wife is a married woman!

• Confused 1
  • Haha 1