Married Men: Do you enjoy 'a bit on the side?'

WineOh

Just now, Somchai Jackson said:

Then over time as your wife/GF gets older and fatter and more wrinkled and less attractive the sex becomes seriously less frequent and the lights go off in the bedroom and suddenly you are "just blowing your load in a faceless hole." 
Wise Thai women let their men simple take care of that need and then enjoy other benefits such as money and social status.  Let some other gal worry about 15 minutes of boom-boom with the guy who is caring care of your social status needs.  Western women and most western guys don't grasp that very well. 

Oh wow ... we can do it with the lights on ? I reckon we can get a few more years out of that.

Honestly, I feel sorry for you

• Like 2

13 minutes ago, Somchai Jackson said:

Wise Thai women let their men simple take care of that need and then enjoy other benefits such as money and social status.

I guess then if you can't get it up any longer you'd approve of your wife taking on a lover as you can't keep her happy any longer in old age. Works both ways - or is it just for the men ? Guess you may like the idea of another guy shafting your wife, but I wouldn't.

• Like 2

16 minutes ago, Somchai Jackson said:

Who's talking about me?  I'm talking about you guys.

I was as you quoted me and while we are here ...

28 minutes ago, Somchai Jackson said:

Wise Thai women let their men simple take care of that need and then enjoy other benefits such as money and social status

This seems to be your problem ... you seem to be willing to be a walking atm and as far as i'm concerned, thats not a great basis for a marriage.

Plus, your "all thai women involved with foreigners" nonsense tells me you've been looking in the wrong the places.

again only pity from me 

• Like 1

11 minutes ago, Somchai Jackson said:

Money, status, a home, social perks, the comfort of the rich - why would I care about some Thai-guy with 4.5 inches of swinging.......envy.  Ha ha ha.

Yes, and maybe a Nigerian with grandfather clockesque pendulum !

Edited by RichardColeman
  • Like 1

3 hours ago, WineOh said:

My wife then looked at me and said 'you dont, do you love?'

to which I replied 'of course not darling', but in a very sarcastic way.

did you ask your wife the same question? did her answer was as sarcastic as yours.... old saying, what goes around comes around, hope you will not be surprised when that happen

Edited by Mavideol

My better half seems to know everyone in this country and would find out pretty quickly. Thai women love to boast apparently, and I quite like my pecker attached to my body.

Anyway, I'd never do it because I'd hate to think if the shoe was on the other foot...

• Like 2

Doesn't this all come down to the way Thais view love and marriage?  As more of a "services provided" thing than we might see it in the West.

I guess if you're happy with that, then go for it.  As many seem to have said, they would be happy if their wife played away also, so it seems like their relationships are hardly the same as what we might see in the West.

The key thing is, are you happy with that?  Your job is simply to provide money and, as a result, as long as the money comes, your wife doesn't care what you do.  But she simply cannot love you in the same way as we love in the West.

Up to you, but not really what I'm after.  Personally I would hope to find something a little bit more "exclusive" from both sides.

• Like 1

11 minutes ago, BangkokReady said:

Doesn't this all come down to the way Thais view love and marriage?  As more of a "services provided" thing than we might see it in the West.

I guess if you're happy with that, then go for it.  As many seem to have said, they would be happy if their wife played away also, so it seems like their relationships are hardly the same as what we might see in the West.

The key thing is, are you happy with that?  Your job is simply to provide money and, as a result, as long as the money comes, your wife doesn't care what you do.  But she simply cannot love you in the same way as we love in the West.

Up to you, but not really what I'm after.  Personally I would hope to find something a little bit more "exclusive" from both sides.

I know a fair few horror stories (most of which you can see from a mile off), but I also know plenty of westerners who are not service providers and are happily married to Thais. Don't let the response of few TVF experts tell you its different. Many different types of people in different situations, which is just the same all over the world. 

• Like 2

Its something missed here. Its more or less only focus on men........my wife once said to me when I still was relatively young and still travelled quit a bit in South East Asia included Thailand due to some organization I was involved with. Once this question come up and I ask here, don't you trust me...no its not you its my "sisters" here, was the answer. ????

It was once described to me that females look at sex and relationships from the neck up.

Men look at it from the waist down !

So, simply put, women are much mors emotinally attached and invested in "the act" generally, whereas (most) men its a totally unattached physical act and little else.

Where the danger enters is that emotional aspect of the female in most cases. Obviously if its a business transaction thats different but you get what I mean here in general terms.

My personal view, no way, couldnt handle it, the deciet etc is just all wrong and I would be devastated and no going back if the boot was on the other foot, total betrayal and goodbye.

But thats me and each to their own and what works for your relationship.

• Like 2

5 hours ago, KannikaP said:

In English we say What's good for the goose is good for the gander ! (Or the other way round).

So just pose the same question to your other halves and see what they say.

You may not be happy with the reply ..

Why she go to the village   every week , many times. 555

• Haha 1