Married Men: Do you enjoy 'a bit on the side?'

WineOh

7 hours ago, thaibeachlovers said:

It is my opinion that men get married to have sex- end of.

with the same lady all the time? 

nothing for companionship or raising a family... 

if it is only sex, a massage would be better and probably cheaper in the long run... 

and you get variety.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

On 1/23/2021 at 3:39 PM, WineOh said:

My wife has no intention of sleeping around.

But she has also hinted to me in the past that she would be OK if I did...

She has never actually come out and said sleep around, but she has said things like 'boys will be boys' and 'men always do anyway' etc.

On 1/23/2021 at 3:51 PM, KannikaP said:

What a good way she has of covering her tracks!    LOL

A tad risky, mate. Don't forget all those stories about bits being chopped off and thrown out of tHe window as duck food!

Replying without having read the several pages of replies ... I am old, the libido has eased. But, it is up to the individual, when I first arrived I certainly was a fat boy in the candy store! But I learned within one year of retiring here that I preferred having a person to go to shopping with traveling with and, well .. taking care of each other full-time. So, that is how it is with me ... not further need. Oh, I will look until they close the lid on the coffin but ... I am now like a puppy chasing a car. Just what the hell would I do with the multiple available young cute females if I caught up with them? Ha! Thanks, happy at home 2-3 times a week when I wish with a Thai girl 26 years younger!

• Like 1

4 hours ago, 4MyEgo said:
4 hours ago, Skallywag said:

The most intelligent species still believes in Religion more than in Human Nature IMO 

R u serious ????

Did not say that correctly.  Meant to say that humans are considered the most "intelligent" species on our planet, so why are many duped by religion and/or their fellow men or women?  

Too many believe what they want to believe or choose to believe when it comes to matters of the opposite sex.  This unfortunately leads to many breaks ups of marriages and/or relationships when peoples real character is revealed or something "better" comes along.  

Marriage is just not a goal for me anymore and frankly do not understand how people can promise to "forsake all others" .  You can love and respect each other of course, but monogamy is not in our DNA as far as I know

Edited by Skallywag
  • Like 2

On 1/23/2021 at 4:15 PM, Somchai Jackson said:

Thai wives and girlfriends who are being taken care of financially seen to have a different view about "men's needs."  I'm not talking about the bargirl types that foreigners get in relationships with.  Those gals are competitive and that insecure competitiveness never dies although if she finds you flirting with another women you may die.

Middle and upper class Thai women who are financially secure allow their men to meet "men's needs" which explains the culture of karaoke, curtain hotels, giks, and mia nois.  Also Thai men who work outside of the country or away from their villages or khets.  Their women understand their "men's needs." 
I know, all us guys from the US and farang countries are called Sex-Pats.  We don't make up a fraction of the sex trade and sexual trysts that happen between Thai men who are married and other women.  If you're taking care of your Thai GF or wife or whoever in style then she knows better than to open her mouth about sex on the side that isn't with her.  That's a fast way to find herself poor.  Then suddenly she becomes a mia noi to make ends meet. 

And if you're a foreign guy who doesn't understand this little piece of Thai culture then you are a fool.  More than likely your GF or wife or whoever is taking your money and banging someone else on the side. 

Your last paragraph is quite presumptuous and insulting as well as unsupportable. 

In your effort to seem experienced and worldly you actually come off as crass and foolish. 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

On 1/23/2021 at 3:39 PM, WineOh said:

My wife has no intention of sleeping around.

But she has also hinted to me in the past that she would be OK if I did...

She has never actually come out and said sleep around, but she has said things like 'boys will be boys' and 'men always do anyway' etc.

Many men do it but many of their "women" are also married

3 minutes ago, Andyfez said:

When in Rome....

Embrace the culture....

Exactly mate! ???? 

Too many blokes on here stuck in their western ways...

We are in ASIA!

Grab a plate at the buffet and dig in! 

• Like 1

I humped all I could get a hold of in my younger days here: married, single, young or old, especially when I was fresh off the boat. It was like a drug addiction. My girlfriend and later wife always suspected, but never had the drive to dig deeper. Now I am living with someone else and I am completely clean since two years. My younger self would have laughed at my own words, but it actually feels good to be faithful. 

1 hour ago, RocketDog said:

Your last paragraph is quite presumptuous and insulting as well as unsupportable. 

In your effort to seem experienced and worldly you actually come off as crass and foolish. 

Some really gross comments on this thread.  If you are happy to live a certain way and everyone involved is on the same page and no one is getting hurt, go for it.  But to suggest that any man with a Thai woman is somehow an idiot for not having sex with other women as well because their Thai wife or girlfriend is definitely cheating on him, is just a horrible thing to say, and really shows their nature as they think that everyone else is the same as them and the company they keep.