Seeking Payment Gateway Recommendations

Hi 

I:m building a Thailand based website which will need a one-stop payment gateway for consumers in China to make payments to Thailand for services. The gateway will need to accept all major Chinese payment methods such as WeChat Pay, AliPay, UnionPay, TenPay, and so on.

All TV member experiences and recommendations most welcomed.

Edited by somchaismith
Typo
  • Haha 1

• 2 weeks later...

23 minutes ago, solafr said:

Your only choice as individual is Thaiepay that accepts Thai even without any registered company (but work permit needed for foreigners).

Omise and others all require a registered co Ltd.

If you have a Thai husband/wife you can use their ID & bank account - I use my fiances and use an individual account without any issues. It's our business together so it's not technically illegal!

• Like 1

1 minute ago, 2530Ubon said:

If you have a Thai husband/wife you can use their ID & bank account - I use my fiances and use an individual account without any issues. It's our business together so it's not technically illegal!

omise or paysolution / thaiepay ?

7 hours ago, 2530Ubon said:

Thanks. I DM'd you.

Edited by somchaismith
  • Like 1

8 hours ago, timendres said:

I would start with https://www.omise.co/

They support Alipay, and can likely tell you how other methods might be supported.

Thanks.

I checked them out but unfortunately after reading reviews companies have left about them on Google and Facebook, I'm left wondering if I would have trouble communicating with them in Thai language, let alone corresponding with them in English language. I wish it wasn't this way.

Edited by somchaismith
  • Like 1

On 2/2/2021 at 2:58 AM, somchaismith said:

Thanks.

I checked them out but unfortunately after reading reviews companies have left about them on Google and Facebook, I'm left wondering if I would have trouble communicating with them in Thai language, let alone corresponding with them in English language. I wish it wasn't this way.

That is a very valid concern. We had one client who worked with their WordPress plugin. The client was British and spoke very little Thai. He seemed to be quite happy with them, but I am not sure if he ever needed any real support. It all just seemed to work.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, timendres said:

That is a very valid concern. We had one client who worked with their WordPress plugin. The client was British and spoke very little Thai. He seemed to be quite happy with them, but I am not sure if he ever needed any real support. It all just seemed to work.

what about chargebacks ? do you know if they close accounts easily ?