Government arranges to vaccinate 70% of Thais by end of 2022

snoop1130

1 hour ago, ThailandRyan said:

Can you tell me how many vaccines that Thailand has already produced under the AstraZenica brand here in the country.  I would like to understand why if as you say they are a main production center, then why are they not using the produced vaccine to inoculate the population, and why order millions of doses from outside of the country.  

Yes this post is dripping with rebuttal sarcasm

Full Production starts in June at present the EU production facilities are not producing enough hence the EU threat to stop all exports It is more likely that the Thailand facility will supply Thailand

16 minutes ago, RobU said:

Full Production starts in June at present the EU production facilities are not producing enough hence the EU threat to stop all exports It is more likely that the Thailand facility will supply Thailand

Thailand on track to distribute locally made COVID-19 ... (trust.org),

However, I am not sure the info is 100% correct, and from articles posted there is no other information that says they are up and running any quality confirmation tests as of yet.  It takes a while to spin-up your lab for production as test batches need to be made to ensure quality control and the formulary is correct.  Add into that, the Government is trying very hard to create it's own vaccine.  They could have had India's but refused it. 

I hope what you say, and the few articles put out yesterday are correct, but I will await the Government coming out to the Thai public to tell them in a news conference that they will be starting their own vaccine processing and inoculations from the batches they are making.

I think we are in a hold pattern and wait and see, because as of yesterday there were articles out saying that the February inoculation date and may dates may not happen as the vaccines have been held up from arriving in the country.

• Like 1

On 1/29/2021 at 6:47 PM, snoop1130 said:

BANGKOK (NNT) - The government has arranged to vaccinate 70% of Thais against COVID-19 by the end of 2022, not a whole year later.

January 1, 2021 government announces it has arranged to vaccinate 70% of Thai's against Covid -19 by the end of 2022. 

January 1, 2022 government announces it has arranged to vaccinate 70% of Thai's against Covid -19 by the end of 2023. 

January 1, 2023 government announces it has arranged to vaccinate 70% of Thai's against Covid -19 by the end of 2024. 

January 1, 2023 government announces it has arranged to vaccinate 70% of Thai's against Covid -19 by the end of 2024. 

• Haha 1

3 hours ago, Thomas J said:

January 1, 2021 government announces it has arranged to vaccinate 70% of Thai's against Covid -19 by the end of 2022. 

January 1, 2022 government announces it has arranged to vaccinate 70% of Thai's against Covid -19 by the end of 2023. 

january 1 2024 ,sorry what vaccine was that?

• Haha 1

23 hours ago, foreverlomsak said:

must have been that world renounced medical expert the ex-............ of America

it guarantees future immunity from all diseases 

Absolutely correct. Politics is one of the myriad skills he has mastered. Additional benefit is that embalming is not needed to preserve the remains. 

• Haha 1