The week that was in Thailand news: Sex and Thailand - a winning combination!

rooster59

1 hour ago, rooster59 said:

Yutthasak - who supplies nearly as many entertaining stories as tourism minister Pipat thanks to his Loony Tunes pronouncements - was this week advocating "Sexy Tours" in Thailand.

Maybe they are finally onto something and have realized what Thailand's best known commodity abroad is! Still not a peep out of the wowsers about the effect on the national image as yet!

• Thanks 1

"But massage leaves me cold rather than hot. I can't stand it at all especially after going with my first wife to a place where a young lady trampled all over my back and pulled my feet so violently that I couldn't sit and read on the loo from Songkran to Loy Krathong."

Rooster, Rooster. I have been enjoying massage for more than 30 years now.

Two mistakes you probably made in your first and probably only experience. You forgot to say "bow bow"

( They are used to massaging Koreans and Japanese, who are masochists ), and you did not determine the weight of the young lady prior to getting under her feet. 40 kg is OK for me, 50 kg is not.

Here is how it is done:

crop2.jpg

• Haha 1

OK,  i admit it:    I read the whole sermon today .    I don't know why someone last week called the

column by the honorable rooster that, but I believe i like it.  Don't know why, but i have only nice things to say today.  However, one of my Singha T shirt buddies on Soi 6 told me " if you don't have anything bad to say,  just be quiet" .    Hmmm.

I do have to admit that seeing that this reporter only used the word "curmudgeons" once this week

had me missing some of the farang bashing that we have become accustomed to,  almost as much as the weekly TAT  "new scheme"  announcements.

I have a new slogan to offer the writer as well :   Rooster week that was ...... it will Crow on you !

• Haha 2

8 hours ago, rooster59 said:

could it be that the 2 billion baht biometrics system and all those smart BMWs are finally paying off?

Nah they saw someone using liquid whiteout when someone was transposing something... 

Twenty pages of drivel and sarcasm that could have been boiled down to a few sentences. I generally enjoy British humor, but for some reason this article left me feeling annoyed - I’m not even sure why.

• Like 1
  • Confused 1

Yes, the weather is getting hotter in the North and the bangkokians are travelling up to get away from the pollution! The mushroom pickers are burning the forests and Mr Rooster is quite reflective, another delightful Sunday! Thank you Sir for a for a calm response to the nonsense that passes as news nowadays.

9 hours ago, Lacessit said:

"But massage leaves me cold rather than hot. I can't stand it at all especially after going with my first wife to a place where a young lady trampled all over my back and pulled my feet so violently that I couldn't sit and read on the loo from Songkran to Loy Krathong."

Rooster, Rooster. I have been enjoying massage for more than 30 years now.

Two mistakes you probably made in your first and probably only experience. You forgot to say "bow bow"

( They are used to massaging Koreans and Japanese, who are masochists ), and you did not determine the weight of the young lady prior to getting under her feet. 40 kg is OK for me, 50 kg is not.

Here is how it is done:

crop2.jpg

She looks 50k plus, I never let them walk on my back, and Rooster you must know there are many bad, a lot average, and quite a few excellent, when I find one I try to keep her until she moves on. 

The most impressive shop I found was in Chatchensow close to the bus station they all wore white coats and had multiple certificates on the wall, the best foot massage I ever had, never had another one that good for years. 

Thanks for all the weekly news and a few chuckles. I have never had a Thai Traditional

Massage, as I watched a few people get one, and limp away groaning.  I ask for the 

mild version, and feel okay after.  I wish I could say that I am going to travel to Thailand

this coming Winter, but the Airlines have just stopped flying to our closer sunshine

destinations, of Mexico, and such.  I do hope to have my vaccine by Fall, and maybe by then

there will be better news.  Keep up the chuckles as we all need them.  I am with you in

believing that the TAT tourist forecast is more of a fairy tale.  It will take all Summer for most countries

to get their people vaccinated, and at least 2 to 3 more years to hear that everyone is back to

work. There are still lots of companies and businesses shutting down at this point. No Job, No money

and no vacation.  Sadly.

Geezer

21 hours ago, PatOngo said:

Maybe they are finally onto something and have realized what Thailand's best known commodity abroad is! Still not a peep out of the wowsers about the effect on the national image as yet!

Obviously, ' not a peep ' GOGO's are closed. ????

On 1/31/2021 at 2:49 PM, rooster59 said:

"The Brit's Longman dictionary famously got into hot water in 1993 when they suggested that Bangkok was "a city of prostitutes". The result was outrage that, had there been such a thing as Netizens in those days, they would have got their knickers in a irate twist." 

... And Do not forget Musk Melon, and his comment of "Pedo Boy" was it ??? ...  To a pretty good, and controlled man, (Vern, wasn't it) ... who helped people,  But just had a Young Wife ? ... (But probably like I do not, ... did not like Elron Musk either I guess ?) ...  Like I have been dying to put a big long scratch down the side of one of his EV's, ever since then !!! ...  It was ! a pretty good insult to all of Thailand I thought at the time ? ... Like to the men,, AND the Woman. ... Liek 13 Boys were lost and probably going to die !!! .. and it was Thailand ! ....  "The Land of the Pedos, and their praters" ! ??? Right ?.... And not to much push back there either I though ??? ... Amazing what Money can do isn't it ??? 

On 1/31/2021 at 12:40 PM, overherebc said:

Perhaps our Embassy could respond with something on the lines of

No sex please, we're British.

They're busy indulging themselves with the finest totty on sukhumvit. I think Brits have a fairly bad reputation in this regard, Veni, Vidi, Vici becomes Veni, Veni, Volo in domum redire. (I came, came again and went home)

Edited by 2530Ubon