A message to cheating husband! Police called to car covered in panties, bras and sanitary pads

webfact

A message to cheating husband! Police called to car covered in panties, bras and sanitary pads

6pm.jpg

Picture: Sanook

Police in Wang Nam Khiaw in central Thailand were called yesterday morning after reports that a woman was driving around the local 79 Market in a car covered in bras, sanitary napkins and panties. 

It turned out to be a 41 year old woman from Ubon. She said she had driven up from Chonburi several days ago to stay in a resort.

She had lost her job due to the pandemic, the economy was dire and in addition her husband had been playing away. 

She wanted to drive round the market to teach the philandering so-and-so a lesson. 

The police said that this sort of behaviour was inappropriate and might cause a public kerfuffle. 

The police asked her to take down her panties and remove her sanitary towels.

This she agreed to do before heading off along Route 304. 

However, soon the police switchboard was red hot with more calls from the public about a car abandoned near the station.

aHR0cHM6Ly9zLmlzYW5vb2suY29tL25zLzAvdWQvMTY2OS84MzQ3NTkwLzI2Mzg0MC5wbmc=.jpg

Picture: Sanook

The Wang Nam Khiaw constabulary were thus forced to removed the womans smalls and impound the car at the police station and wait for the owner to turn up.

Later relatives called to say they would soon be on their way to reclaim it, reported Sanook. 

news_qqrNjrwOAb162630_533.jpg

Picture: Daily News

Daily News quoted the police as saying there was no case to answer.

Source: Sanook | Daily News

thai+visa_news.jpg

-- © Copyright Thai Visa News 2021-02-09

14 minutes ago, webfact said:

She wanted to drive round the market to teach the philandering so-and-so a lesson. 

i'm surprised this has not happened in Hua Hin yet. 

Kerfuffle ? Havnt seen that term in years !

Take down her panties and remove her sanitary towel ? 

Whoever translated that lot needs a slap !

9 minutes ago, CharlieH said:

Far from it - a promotion is in order

35 minutes ago, webfact said:

This she agreed to do before heading off along Route 304. 

Followed by a contingent of mouthwatering police! :cheesy: Why cant we have funny stories like this everyday? Classic!

51 minutes ago, webfact said:

She had lost her job due to the pandemic, the economy was dire and in addition her husband had been playing away

He sounds a bit of a thong 'un does her old man .. 

Spare a thought for the motor as well having to breathe thru' the peach bloomers on the front .. 

Reminds me of the two wives that go on a girls night out.

On the way home they desperately need the toilet, so pop into a graveyard for a pee.

One of the wives, having nothing to wipe herself dry uses her panties, whilst the other uses a wreath off a grave.

The following morning the first husband ring the second husband and states, ''That's it, I'm calling a halt to these girls nights out, my wife came home without any panties last night''.

The second husband states, '' That's nothing, my wife came home with a card stuck in her crack that said, from all the fireman at the station, we'll miss your services''.

25 minutes ago, Justgrazing said:

He sounds a bit of a thong 'un does her old man .. 

Spare a thought for the motor as well having to breathe thru' the peach bloomers on the front .. 

'peach bloomers'   Isn't that some sort of fruit loaf?

I like it.   It's original, striking, colourful and not many others would have that body scheme on their vehicle.  I'm thinking of having it done to my little Vios.  I'm just working out the cost of a wholesale party pack of Victoria Secrets underwear.  Pricy but worth it.  I may fill in any large  gaps with my Marks and Spencer high leg Briefs, used of course, but washed. 

2 hours ago, CharlieH said:

"Google" perhaps?

She is definitely cuckoo for coco puffs.  Ladies gone off her rocker, or meds, maybe why the hubby has started playing the field. However. If I was him I would be sleeping with my privates covered in steel.

6 hours ago, webfact said:

I stopped reading at this point.

Can anyone tell me if there was a happy ending?

Archived