Georgia launches criminal probe into Trump efforts to overturn 2020 election result - letter

webfact

14 hours ago, Jingthing said:

If the investigation leads to indictment and conviction of the disgraced twice impeached Mr. trump, what are the sentencing guidelines for the likely felonious crimes?

I have a strong suspicion we're going to find out.

8 minutes ago, J Town said:

... now they're scurrying around, nowhere to run, nowhere to hide.

They've still got options, but here's something I didn't know (although can't say I'm surprised) the snake oil mob where looking to make a buck or two:

No Parler? No problem: Where Trump’s QAnon Twitter mob went next

It has now emerged that Donald Trump’s team was in negotiations to make Parler the former president’s primary social network in return for equity, which perhaps shouldn’t come as a surprise: it rapidly gained in popularity last year after Twitter and Facebook began slapping warning labels on some of the then-president’s tweets about election security alongside other disinformation.

https://www.standard.co.uk/insider/trump-s-mob-twitter-ban-social-media-qanon-b919150.html

• Like 1
  • Sad 1

17 minutes ago, Salerno said:

They've still got options, but here's something I didn't know (although can't say I'm surprised) the snake oil mob where looking to make a buck or two:

No Parler? No problem: Where Trump’s QAnon Twitter mob went next

It has now emerged that Donald Trump’s team was in negotiations to make Parler the former president’s primary social network in return for equity, which perhaps shouldn’t come as a surprise: it rapidly gained in popularity last year after Twitter and Facebook began slapping warning labels on some of the then-president’s tweets about election security alongside other disinformation.

https://www.standard.co.uk/insider/trump-s-mob-twitter-ban-social-media-qanon-b919150.html

Sad to see this happening. I created a Parler account just to see what it was about (know your enemy) and it was everything you would expect from a bunch of uncensored supporters of the former president.

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, Walker88 said:

Well, since he certainly appears guilty---that phone call is about as damning as can be---it should be a piece of cake for her to beat him and send him to prison where he belongs.

Left-right doesn't matter. Justice is what matters, and he will be served a heaping helping of it.

Anyway, prison yard exercise will do him a world of good, maybe help him lose those extra 100+ pounds he stuffs into his tighty whities.

and no MACCAS

Daddy lovers will be very happy, big day for big Bubba

Edited by RJRS1301

Just now, Walker88 said:

Well, since he certainly appears guilty---that phone call is about as damning as can be---it should be a piece of cake for her to beat him and send him to prison where he belongs.

Left-right doesn't matter. Justice is what matters, and he will be served a heaping helping of it.

Anyway, prison yard exercise will do him a world of good, maybe help him lose those extra 100+ pounds he stuffs into his tighty whities.

I wonder if the former president will be able to being in his $70,000 hairdresser?

19 minutes ago, Salerno said:

Trump's team is who I was talking about ... going for equity in the company.

Yes, I just wanted to point out the Mercers were involved in Parler - apparently from the start. I see a lot of complaints about liberal/progressive bias in the media etc, but in fact, ever since the Cold War there's been plenty of Right wing influence operations (and their beef arguably grazes on pure astroturf/d).

• Like 2

On 2/11/2021 at 10:15 AM, Mama Noodle said:

What am I defending? Just merely pointing out that the lefts new SOP is to use the justice system to go after political enemies. Hell of a precedent being set that surely is going to be used in return when the other party is in power. 

Right, It's the left setting a precedent:

‘Where are all of the arrests?’: Trump demands Barr lock up his foes

Donald Trump mounted an overnight Twitter blitz demanding to jail his political enemies and call out allies he says are failing to arrest his rivals swiftly enough.

Trump twice amplified supporters’ criticisms of Attorney General William Barr, including one featuring a meme calling on him to “arrest somebody!” He wondered aloud why his rivals, like President Barack Obama, Democratic nominee Joe Biden and former Democratic nominee Hillary Clinton hadn’t been imprisoned for launching a “coup” against his administration.

https://www.politico.com/news/2020/10/07/trump-demands-barr-arrest-foes-427389

Trump Says History Will Forget Bill Barr if He Doesn’t Prosecute the President’s Political Enemies

In an interview with Fox Business’s Maria Bartiromo, Trump said the attorney general will be remembered by whether or not top officials from the previous administration will face prosecution, specifically mentioning President Barack Obama and 2020 Democratic nominee Joe Biden by name.

“I hope [Durham] is doing a great job, and I hope they’re not going to be politically correct, and I hope they do watch. Because the fact is, this was President Obama knew everything and Vice President Biden, as dumb as he may be, he knew everything, and everybody else knew everything,” Trump said.

https://lawandcrime.com/high-profile/trump-says-history-will-forget-bill-barr-if-he-doesnt-prosecute-the-presidents-political-enemies/

image.png.53f03f1a6860a30a2d2b198713a30c5d.png

https://nymag.com/intelligencer/2017/11/trump-to-fbi-arrest-my-rivals-for-things-that-arent-crimes.html

Trump Urges Sessions to Investigate His Political Foes

‘Look into all of the corruption on the “other side,”’ president says

https://www.rollcall.com/2018/08/24/trump-urges-sessions-to-investigate-his-political-foes/

• Thanks 1