Georgia launches criminal probe into Trump efforts to overturn 2020 election result - letter

webfact

31 minutes ago, Berkshire said:

Trump is so obviously guilty in this and many other cases.  But he no longer has his GOP buddies in the Senate--not to mention the power of the presidency--to protect his guilty ass.  I hope he gets nailed on criminal charges and right soon. 

I think he does. The senators are still doing his bidding and will block impeachment.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

37 minutes ago, heybruce said:

The state government in Georgia is still very much dominated by Republicans.  If they are willing to do this there may be hope for the Republican Party, once it gets rid of the Trump cult.

Um, Fulton county is where Atlanta is, and the DA is very much a left-winger, so.... 

• Confused 1
  • Sad 1

11 minutes ago, Patong2021 said:
43 minutes ago, Berkshire said:

Trump is so obviously guilty in this and many other cases.  But he no longer has his GOP buddies in the Senate--not to mention the power of the presidency--to protect his guilty ass.  I hope he gets nailed on criminal charges and right soon. 

I think he does. The senators are still doing his bidding and will block impeachment.

You're right, of course, if you're talking about the current impeachment.  But I was referring to all the other civil/criminal cases.  And there are many.

• Like 2

1 minute ago, J Town said:

Have you not been paying attention? The former president made a phone call (recorded and in front of witnesses) where he explicitly attempted to change the outcome of election outcome to his favor.

No I was refering to the post the AG and Sec of State , not the other man who deserves to be followed to the end of the earth

53 minutes ago, RJRS1301 said:

For what, upholing the laws of the land. Sounds like totalitarism that thinking. Lock up the oppostion , just like so many SE Asian countries including LOS?

Not for "upholing the laws of the land" for breaking laws with respect to election interference.  Nothing totalitarian about enforcing the rule of law.

5 minutes ago, cdemundo said:

Not for "upholing the laws of the land" for breaking laws with respect to election interference.  Nothing totalitarian about enforcing the rule of law.

Proof not found of either, did you miss the 60 odd court losses?

• Like 2

I think Trump will fade from people's minds without the bully pulpit of the presidency and without his Twitter account.

Although he has really beat the odds with respect to his lifestyle not resulting in poor health, I don't know how long that can last.

• Like 1