U.S. conservative radio host Rush Limbaugh has died: Fox News

webfact

3 hours ago, EVENKEEL said:

Your response doesn't answer my question. 

"Why is Conservative talk radio so popular? I only ever listened to one liberal station out of the Bay Area, but way more conservative radio celebrities in Ca. "

I grew up just east of SF and I only found one liberal kind of talk radio station and it was so bad for reception. These conservative talk shows don't condone or incite violence, but it's an old stand by line for the liberals. 

Link please

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

7 hours ago, Jeffr2 said:

I don't see the same numbers on the left. The right wing media outlets are the worst for spewing hate and lies. No denying that unless you only listen to their fake news.

It works both ways don't you think!  It never fails another person who want to come across as fair and balance rarely is how I know " I don't see the same numbers on the left "  end of story!  " No denying that unless you only listen to their fake news " 

WoW you act like you actually know me and people on this board " no denying " you are so bias you can't even see it if it was in front of you.

• Confused 5

2 minutes ago, wwest5829 said:

Why? Because it is giving vent to the justified frustration/anger within the working middle class. Sad that far too many look to Republicans to address the issue ... yes, and far too Democrats as both parties are bought and paid for by the money interests in the American political system ...

Well put. Gets old hearing one side bash the other. Both are terrible. Reform is desperately needed.

The amount of money spent on the Georgia senate races was insane.

• Like 2